Mikoto thread

Mikoto thread

No.

No one cares about this bitch anymore

Plenty of people care. For both positive and negative reasons

js06 translated more of Blood Sign

Tell me about Mikoto. Why does she wear the cap?

I do.

She's a big girl

I'm going to use this thread as a catalyst to confess my love for Haruue in this thread user. I'm simply in love with her and I want her to be mine.

She's beautiful. Her body's good looking as well.

4u

What will Mikoto do in NT16

>P-please start reading Accelerator guys!

Can't read Japanese.

More unintentional bullying of Librarian-chan and red Fukiyose is apparently an enemy huh.

How dare they encourage people to pick up other parts of the series that may or may not play a role in the main novel eventually! Absolutely disgusting!

Fuck off.

Librarian-chan is moe

They're going to get swiftly destroyed again and you know it. Should have had the sucker guy show up instead, at least he's on to something.

I have my doubts that sucker guy is going to survive in the Accel manga.

Just like anybody who isn't a magical fuck like the magical gods who don't even belong in this series because the fucking writer doesn't know the meaning of fucking restrictions on power levels.

I need to go check and see just who sent those girls. I don't think it was sucker guy directly but it might have been someone in charge of him. I don't doubt Mikoto will hand them their ass. Unless of course they learned something from Accelerator which is possible but unlikely to be enough to be more than an annoyance to Mikoto

These "Mikoto threads" with a generic pic of the girl are arbitrarily created one after another for pure shitposting purposes, report the faggot OP and make a real Raildex thread

Aren't they that cringeworthy group of teenagers that hates teachers? Oh my god, why aren't they dead yet? Thanks a lot, Accelerator.

There's no doubt he'll get his shit fucked up, but I think he'll survive. He knows a lot about cybernetics and whatnot, I'd bet my money on him ending up a cyborg or just with a prosthetic.

Unless someone took his research, I think he will come to know Umidori (especially since his experience with Accelerator should help with upgrading her).

What's reporting the OP gonna do? It's not breaking any rules. The thread itself isn't bad yet. What possible reason could there be to delete the thread?

Yeah that's them. Considering what cyborg Kuriba is though, they're in for a tough time.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENE FROM THE LNS

KAMIJOU ON SUICIDE WATCH

>fake world

I've got an awful feeling he's gonna go nuts when his sister is confirmed to be a demon and put down and he'll either kill himself or be taken out

That being said, I could easily see him living through his insanity too

>signature move is "railgun"
>doesn't share any similarities with a real railgun besides the fact that it sends projectile flying
>all the steps and procedures involved in the "shooting" are meaningless, and the acceleration of the projectile as depicted is scientifically impossible
Literally magic.

Do we have any confirmation Kuriba is a Rensa prototype beyond fan theories

Espers are literally artificial gemstones which are literally magic so yes.

>you will never hold Miko-chan's hand as you look over a certain bridge at sunset

No confirmation, but there's a lot of convincing evidence. The portion of her back that opens and closes, the damage she caused when escaping (and the landing she made), along with the hints regarding personal realities and esper development that both manga have been giving.

There's also some NT7 references going on in this arc like the loudspeaker girl and the proxy Misaki used in that volume. There's not really much else Kuriba could be.

I don't doubt it's highly possible and probably true but let's not act like its 100% confirmed.

capped biribiri puts lead in my pencil

Idol Accel is better.

What's with all the Zappy Dan threads lately?
It's done my folder some good so I appreciate it regardless.

This hurts a bit more than I expected.

Not even Mikoto, they're pursuing Kuriba and they'll just be obliterated to demonstrate whatever power she has.

I am so glad that based Rod has decided to fixate on Mikoto now

>how to draw feet

What makes Mikoto so beloved?

5 cute reasons to love Mikoto:
1. Cute hair!
2. She's my girlfriend!
3. Zappy!!
4. Mikoto!!!!!

>she's a cute girl in a cute school uniform
>has electricity powers (which tends to be the most popular esper power in Japan, maybe because Pikachu)
>tsundere
>her VA did a great job voicing her

>cute school uniform

I like her a lot more when she wears outfits like these. I'm glad the manga is doing it again.

I like her personality when she's not around Touma. Railgun Sister's Arc Mikoto was great. I don't expect her to be full "muh darkness" but that bit of her is why I like her as a character.

It's because her feelings for Touma. That's really cute and pure

Totally agree.

It's nice because it puts her beyond just another generic nice girl tsun love interest.
She is still kind of heart and a bit childish, and I love that about her, but some of her actions and the ones in the Sisters arc especially demonstrate that she's still indeed human, with human passions and all the resulting human irrationalities. It makes her that much more real and that much more interesting.

Agreed.

>Scavenger shows up just to show that they survived to Accel
What a buzzkill.

lewd

Terrorrist Misaka a best.

They were clearly alive a couple chapters ago in Accel, they were just incapacitated and being taken care of by anti-skill.

Her feelings are creepy and entitled and you're likely creepy and entitled if you consider her relationship with Touma "cute"

She's an interesting 3 dimensional character in her own right

And she's not just a prize for the MC

"It's okay if it's 2D" - Kamachi

She's good both with and without him, but I think they have a really good dynamic when it's written well.

Back again?

The dynamic is written well so rarely it might as well not be written well at all.

When they're not being

>ANTA
>Biribiri?!
>FUKOU DA!!

They make a strong pair with a good rapport

But they behave like that so much and so often they might as well be incapable of behaving any other way around each other

Not necessarily, her feelings reached some point that makes her thoughts totally genuine and that's why it's cute. So it makes sense.

Oh no, someone is saying they find Touma and Mikoto unappealing together! It MUST be just one person because Touma and Mikoto is just so perfect no one but maybe one single person could possibly find the two unappealing!

Not really more recently though. They had some good interactions in the sports festival arc in the Railgun manga, and they've had some good interactions recently in the LN. NT 13 had some particularly good ones ("Blame the map!").

>No one cares about Mikoto
>when Mikoto threads are always reaching bump limit and surpass 100 posters everytime.
Not even the general can survive this long.

Odd

The last few volumes have seemed more like Misaka pining and Touma worrying about her

Genuine doesn't mean cute. Her obsession is plain creepy even if she means well.

You try too hard

Her pining is creepy and he's more concerned about her getting involved with serious and dangerous things rather than being concerned about her pining

when she isn't *zap zap* and he isn't "fukouda", yes they're totally perfect. (pic unrelated because Touma goes "fukoda" here)

m8 everyone recognizes you

Your excessive use of "entitled" gives it away each time

The word "entitled" has been used in a single post in this thread. That's hardly "excessive"

I thought she was saying "Don't bully him you faggots!" here

Well, Her "obsession" saved Touma's life many times and that is WHAT I find cute. I don't get your point anyway.

Obsession can be cute, but she has the mix all wrong.

pan

She's stalking him. It might be cool she saved his life but what if her desperation for him gets to the point she can't stand the thought of anyone else bear him? Isn't a mild version of that very mindset what the shocking tsun gag implies anyway

RIP.

What's this guy's pixiv name?

Yeah I agree. It's just not very pleasant to read. I don't see how so many people could call it "perfect" and "cute"

The last Misaki thread was a totally failure, it hasn't reached 250 replies nor posters, Mikoto is the only one who can handle a thread for herself.

If Mikoto's obsession is creepy what do you call Mugino's obsession?

Creepier.

Finally I can post this again.

That's because A. Mikoto is the most recognizable among secondaries and B. people who have read the material like arguing over the same shit every thread and are automatically attracted to these threads.

Mugino goes the full distance so it works better, you can't half-ass obsession.

I didn't choose Haruue, my heart did.

I want to eat a candy bracelet off of her neck.

Who are these Haruue autists?

>these

>implying Haruue has no fan base because she didn't do anything important although while forgetting that she was a main plot point in the first series and brought the robot that saved academy city in the second season.

In fact, Mach 3 is pretty possible. Anti-material rifle bullets can reach that speed. What isn't possible is causing the damage depicted in the series at that speed.

The only reason that city even exists anymore is partly because of Haruue.

>fighting for her man
Mikoto a best.

It was a guy from the board of directors
That one which likes to eat and just appeared in the idol manga

This series is going to be okay if we just believe in it. I just know we'll eventually get a third season.

Touma is no where close to being "her man"

I want to go to the drive in with Haruue and not even care that we got a bad spot because we showed up late because because we're together and end up watching the stars instead.