Whoa.. Really made me think

Whoa.. Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels good to know that german filth will finally be dead in the next 50 years.

this

Why are we always given the full blame for going to war with Germany? France also did it at the same time, and was more enthusiastic about completely destroying Germany. France wanted to hold Germany down since WWI, while we were more sympathetic, our leader Chamberlain being bashed for letting Germany annex Sudetenland and then Czechia.
Is it just because we were an island, so Germany couldn't steamroll us like it did France?

agreed

>Giving Communists half of Europe
>A positive outcome
>Arms limitation treaties
>Signed in good faith

Nigger...

Keep this in mind, friend. When Germs go down, slavs go up. We just need to keep our shit together for half a century and after that, any land west of Oder river will be up for grab from savage arabic tribes

Can you fucking fags forget about a shitty slap fight you had eighty years ago and focus on throwing the mud hordes out of your country?

Fuck that land. We just free the Sorbs from g*rmans and build a big wall on border with european khanate

>retard
>think
doubt

Probably because France is full of whoopises m8. Nobody would ever believe they had an Empire to look at them now.

wtf is a whoopsie m8?

>responsible for deaths of dozens millions of europeans and destrution of huge part of european history (destruction of european cities, works of art and culture)
>turned ideas such as nationalism, conservatism or racial awareness from something acceptable and widespread into unacceptable and hated ideas by taking them all ad absurdum and committing atrocities in their name
>kickstarted and allowed communist takeover of half of europe by destroying its' potential opponents such as poland, but more importantly by making communism seem more acceptable when compared with the nazi occupation
literally why the fuck do people glorify hitler again

Fuck the Germans
They can get turned into a caliphate for all I care

Poland was a mistake

I wonder why Hungary didn't annex you yet

because they are pussyes (like you) that couldn't beat us in a fair fight

>beat up neighbor and invade his house
>take his house apart and give it to other neighbors, leaving him with only his bedroom
>ban him from being able to defend himself
>force him to pay for repairing everyone's homes when he was only defending his best friend's house from being raided
>act surprised when he stops bending over and taking it
20 YEARS ARMISTICE.

Guys, please. This man here is right: Our SURVIVAL is the most important thing. Whites need to band together and oppose those who are trying to destroy Europe.

I'm not gonna work with germanic scum

you forgot to mention that it was the central powers (and germany in particular, i feel that Austria-Hungary was really just victim of german ambitions) that started the war m9

>anglo talking about survival and trying to trick us to go along with their schemes

Yes, we were on the wrong side and we have been punished.

>God punish England
>half of hand is on Scotland

So you'd rather see Europe invaded by Africans? What sort of cuckold are you?

I'm not asking you to become best friends with Germans, I'm just saying that patriotic Europeans all face the same threat of immigration, so if we band together to solve this issue, we will be stronger than if we remain divided.

We don't have to unite forever on everything. Just on this one issue.

[Current Year] Man is not a Brit
Neither is that heroin addicted cunt
They both revoked their British status when they decided to be lefty, virtue signalling, celebrity-status-chasing Hollywood cunts

You total faggot

the stereotype of a british man depicted as a gentleman with bowler hat, monocle and received pronunciation is the best marketing operation of the united kingdom.

the truth is that 99% of the brits are chavs, never seen so much degeneracy in the whole europe more than in the uk, neither in germany, go figure it.

Ah yes, Gavrilo "central powers" Princip

European isn't nationality, I don't give a fuck about what happens to g*rmany.

Eternal Anglo fucking wins AGAIN.

Apologize for Copenhagen.

Well, Current Year Man is a Jew, but the heroineman is a Brit. The guy with fucked ears is a Russian, though.
It's both. We're polarised between smug gentlemen, also known as twats, and chavs.

This image is pretty relevant to this day. We're an extremely classist country.

Hes a butthurt blackfella cos a dingo took his digerydoo

Even if you do use this excuse for Austria invading Serbia (and even Germany and Russia joining that war) how the fuck can you claim German invasion of Benelux and France was justified because of that.

damn that's true. people was either lovely gentlemen and ladies, or either chavs/weirdos. (unrelated to evil or good character).
what shocked me most was the violence against others, never seen so many girls with bruised eyes (from punching supposedly) in my whole life

Our chavs are extremely warlike, but don't take shit from any Muslim. During one of the London attacks, a football hooligan shouted "Fuck you I'm Millwall" and beat up one of the terrorists without a single shit. Our gentlemen would never do that.
independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

Correction: three of the attackers.

If only he shouted "Fuck you I'm UKIP"

He probably votes Labour though. Regardless of their immigration policy, the working class just votes Labour because "meh traditional werkin' class parteh".

>based chavs

France was mobilizing troops in preparation for an invasion of Germany, as they were allied to Russia and had agreed already to invade, and Belgium was the method of invading France that would provide the swiftest victory. Is some version of this not taught in Czech schools?

Nah, football hooligans are very right wing by nature.

I know they're right wing, but the anti-immigration working class still votes Labour because they just feel inclined too, IMO. Look at how many votes went from UKIP to Labour in this recent election.

Then the French then the Poles

You didn't think the eternal anglo stops there. I expect a Russian war over Poland of which we'll leave you to get fucked over again.

Blood for the Eternal Queen

Even if we still pretend war was not german fault, even by your logic british entry into the war still was forced by germany.

also
>we had to invade a neutral country because it was the best way of defeating another country we invaded because we thought they might declare war on us in response to our invasion of another country we declared war on

>Russian war over Poland
They never won in 1v1 against us, go on. I will gladly join army to slaughter some mongols.

Well someones getting COLONIZED. Krauts then Frogs

>Struck a deal with the USSR
>Betraying Britains trust when they were going to let him keep the lands he already took
He was asking for it
Hitler was asking for it

I can only cum this hard Pavel, stop wetting my pants

The british were indeed forced into the war by Germany, I didn't dispute that. What I did say was that the central powers didn't _start_ the war, as you claimed.
>we thought they might
knew* they would*
>in response to blah blah blah
You'd already said we can excuse Austria-Hungary for invading Serbia, so what's your point?

I can believe they had an empire, most of their former citizens are now shitting up Paris

We could beat you if they asked politely