American "architecture"

>american "architecture"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoru_Yamasaki
youtu.be/LXaHbJhKWLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Designed by a Japanese architect.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoru_Yamasaki

Built pretty sturdy this one is, not even a fire started by the bongs could completely destroy it.

>flag is literally a bundle of sticks
>not a faggot
lmao

yeah but the sharts dont build like this anymore

All modern architecture is ugly, not just in America.

Good thing they got rid of it then.

Prettier than most skyscrapers

Hey, fuck you, ar deco is pretty based.

opened in 2006

>Be jap
>get nuked twice by America
>Design building for America
>It gets crashed into twice

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BRUTALISM. NOTHING. EVERY SINGLE ARCHITECTURE THREAD HAS PEOPLE BULLYING BRUTALISM

IT'S OVER
I HAVE THE HIGH ARCHITECTURE

Brutalism can look real nice. But it's usually hit or miss.
The issue is when they destroy other nice buildings for brutalistic buildings.

Did you know light reflects off of glass?

Beautiful

Is this bait
You know you can go to the WTC
I've been, it's not super interesting and New York is a shit hole especially after 9/11

Post-modern is ugly. Keep in mind, Art-Deco is modern and it's beautiful.
Also the load bearing is on the inner core leaving the outer bits free. Allowing it to shine in the sun light because it can beam through windows unmolested.

Those buildings were beautiful, no doubt about it.

It's not reflection, it's the building shortly after completion before any tenants moved in.
All the internal walls (other than the core) are all temporary sheet rock, this way each tenant can decide what layout they want for open spaces and separate offices. Most modern office buildings do this, and even the old World Trade Centres did this.

Nah, Art Deco is like a nigger that gets Ds and Cs in maths, he's doing good for a nigger, but he's still pretty dumb when compared with a white man. Classical styled sky scrapers would be a lot nicer. Also, the Japanese have some okay, mildly trad architecture.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, RIGHT NOW!

>soulless,gray block
>beautiful
they were trash

>Art Deco is like a nigger
MUH HEIGHT

You're mistaking the taste of native sharts with kikes who get special treatment. It happens in Europe all the time.

Why must evil like this exist in the world

wtf why didnt they manage to build it proper over the century?

You tear that down unfortunately
Expos had some of the most magnificient architecture ever created by sadly they were built to last only the time for the expo

That's okay but the last one with the red light is shit, this is what we should build.

I think the goberment building it lost and the rest didn't continue to build it cause it was a sign of that goberment.

the destruction of the penn station was a point of no return for usa
They were a wasp and germanic nation proud of their roman and european heritage and after that they were le multicultural world paradise

with the lights on they looked supreme

Art-deco is not modernism, except in the way that it was actually modern in the 1920s. Modernism and modern architecture developed at the same time and killed art-deco.

Kek

It's government in english. B->V and vice versa is a common change throughout languages because B and V are pronounced similarly. Another example is Italian Diavolo vs. Spanish Diablo.
I'm by no means an architect, but I'm pretty sure Art Deco does fall under the wing of modern architecture. International Style is modern and started in the 30s. Correct me if I'm wrong.
There's a movement to get the plans from the city, update them slightly to better address the flaws of the original and rebuild it. The exterior would look exactly the same. The issue is the cost and Madison Square garden would be forced to leave.

>It's a niggers move into a neighborhood episode

I hope you do, I visited New York two years ago and when we were in the central station I told my friends about the penn one wich is was more grandeur and looked like a roman bath
they couldn't understand that the city would let a company tear it down.

And people wonder how did the roman forum decay so much
Well we are doing the same right now

>looked like a roman bath
It's so depressing to think about. It was built according to then contemporary reconstructions of the Baths of Caracalla. Allowing it to be destroyed is a national tragedy.
Madison Square garden threatens to leave to go to New Jersey all the time. Quite frankly, fuck them they can leave. Yet for some reason the state does whatever to keep them.
In the case of the Baths of Caracalla they survived Rome's collapse, only falling into disuse when the aqueduct was lost.

kys

Saudi demolition contractors

Art deco was also know as the american style
It was their creation, part of their national identity,

>american "architecture"

>Verman architecture

Because you can't see it unless you're there. People (Marxist kikes) like to pretend that since there's internet now, all you need is censored clickbait to get a 100% accurate picture of (((reality))).

In truth, white genocide-oriented Marxism has as much to do with geography as it does with ideology. Look at France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, and the V4 countries. They went from EU good goys to having anti-shitskin parties either gaining power or going from 0% to the Second largest party in Parliament in under half a decade. Burgers didn't act until 2016(40+ years of demographic replacement later) because our county is so huge that whites could just run away from the shitskin problem and pretend nothing was wrong. Europeans have nowhere to run, and so are naturally acting like a cornered predator, (they are).

>nigger

Yes but they were built str

Your cities won't look all that different in a few decades after Hans DeShawn Marcushweisser fully "assimilates"

This
>not basing your entire engineering philosophy around a straight DEX build
>Anno Domini (any year)

if the WTC had just quick-stepped around the planes, Al-Qaeda and the Globalists both would be BTFO

They knew the buildings were coming down when they designed them. They didn't want to make anything too pretty.

9/11 was a sacrifice to Moloch.

>Europe
where is such degeneracy??

Dresden. oh my.

>tfw this is unironically the true redpill, but everyone will ignore it as Dahboo77-tier larping

(((They))) believe in false gods, and yet are still consumed with fear. Fucking David Rockefeller was so terrified of whatever comes after death that he got six (6) heart transplants.

I like their simplicity. When every building try to look different like in the modern lsd architecture cities just look like shit.
Pic kind of related

>why?

You recognized the Jewish threat for what it was, but decided to destroy your continent twice instead of coming together to deal with the real threat.

>oy vey goyim, kill tens of millions of whites

Fun fact: A major factor in Russia mobilizing for WW1 was because a Jewish (((Austro-Hungarian))) spy leaked every single strategic plan and tactical calculus of Germany-Austria to the fucking Kremlin 2 years before war broke out.

America used to be so comfy what happened?

Why is the empire state building so beautiful?

A middle easten minority got the control of 90% of the media

You ought to check out Frank Lloyd Wright, who was mentored by Louis Sullivan, no slouch himself. Frigging genius and considered by many 'round the world to be the finest architect of the 20th century. His contemporaries included Walter Burley Griffin who designed Canberra.

BTW, a lot of modern architecture such as the Trade Centre comes from the Bauhaus School; fellas like Mies Van Der Rohe left Germany and ended up in Chicago, which is a city of many architectural splendors.

I went there. Super cool.

Don't you dare talking shit on the Towers you fucking closet muslim don't you fucking dare

Twin Towers were aesthetic af during nightime

you could tell that this is NEW YORK

now its just your random meme modern city

>t. never been there but all my knowledge is based on movies and stuff I seen on tv in the early 90s and beyond

>what happened
Well gee, I don't know, its a mystery!

man hitler's berlin would have been so awesome

sleep tight

The double tap of Woodrow Wilson and FDR. I don't think many Europoors realize that until after the Great Depression (which only happened because Wilson gave control of our currency to the Fed, who he unironically put the fucking Rothschilds in charge of), the US was essentially GrossEurope without the monarchy. Until the 1950s, our architecture, art, culture, and music was massively influenced by Europeans. Fuck's sake, that culture was so prevalent that we're the only country to date that unironically made blacks wholesome, family-oriented people of faith who overcame their base instincts and created goty art and music until they were (((liberated))).

How the fuck did we fall so far?

I always assumed the towers were, like, 100 years old. Surprised to learn they're from the late 60s.

imagine no 9/11

no iraq wars

no isis

no ebil terrorism

>How the fuck did we fall so far
see

It really irritates me, that we could have rebuilt the two towers like the way before, but better, and stronger than before.
Instead they went with some kike project.

that domed building is gone now

trump wanted to do that

Looks like somewhere where you'd go to court and if you made a run for it they'd snipe you from the tower.

you mean the buildings get nuked twice

It was actually a beautiful building despite being designed by a jap.

after ww2 ((they)) had a full pass to ruin every aspect of life

My state's State House. Modest but dignified.

Built in 1772, which is why it doesn't look like a post-modern abortion.

Too bad it's full of traitors and Communist scum.

>implying that America isn't 100x better today than it was back then

Fuck your nostalgiafagging. NYC was a complete shithole from the 1800s until the mid 1990s, literally a garbage dump for whatever fresh off the boat was in style that year.

And your aesthetic sense is shit. Every example of old European 'architecture' looks like someone's fucking tomb.

It's all gone now, El Cid.

The only thing holding the US together is the sheer will of Conservatives and Independents who won't let it fail over buzzwords, like the Marxist media wants it to.

Trump triggered the NFL Patriotism arc because he wanted the average burger to realize how deep the cancer has spread. The Left can't be negotiated with anymore. We keep trying, trying, and trying to explain reason to them. Even if they disagree from a policy perspective - that's fine, but what can a Republic do against the evil of a sizable portion of its population whose go-to solution is sending anyone who disagrees with them to the Gulag?

Link related
youtu.be/LXaHbJhKWLc

americlaps would still invade Iraq. remember there was the whole "Iraq has WMD" thing they shilled on for years. Similar to North Korea today but NK actually has proof,Iraq didn't

Revenge gambit