Converting to alt right

I'm a Jew and I want to convert into the alt right. In your opinion, what's the right thing for me to do?

As a Jew, what's my responsibility and what can I do to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneak a nuke into Israel and level the shitstain then kys

Troll your people and bring down the cuckery from the inside

Use Mossad to murder diyaspora yewwws, accuse them of terror via false flags, infiltrate them, and protect Israel.

>im a jew and to become altright
you'll fit right now, moshe

This. Be a less cucked Ben Shapiro. And if you cant do this than honestly just kys :)

fpbp

hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

You're in good company.
Strengthen orthodox/conservative jews in your host nation.

jews already control the alt-right.
they're called the left.

hard times create ass men
ass men create good times
good times create boob men
boob men creates bad times

So should I support Israel or fight it? Support conservative Jews or atheist Jews?

Gas yourself.

unironically this

Sorry Shlomo. Even if you mean well and you're not just being a subversive kike again, you have to go back...to hell that is.

>atheist jews
What are you, a commie?
Strengthen conservative jews.

Try and rise through the ranks of a leftist institution and then do what you do best: subvert it

Some of you like conservative Jews who support the state of Israel, yet some of you say all Jews should perish. Which one is it?

He couldnt be a conservative while understanding there isnt sufficient proof for a God existing?

Become a member of shayetet 13 and come put your new found skills to use tagging and bagging commies and muslims

You are confusing me with your flag. Explain.

use your super jew brain powers to rise through leftist ranks and subvert them,sooner we have jews on our side sooner anti semitism will die out and we can fix the world and kill the muds and you can have greater israel and europe can rest

I'm just traveling in Asia

Hop into the oven where you belong.

he wanted to move to Japan, but had to settle for Korea because he fears the samurai

Neck yourself.

It is a conundrum, isn't it?

You cant take Jew out of the kike. You are already subversive.

I'm trying to destroy SJWs but it's too hard.

It's not Jews supporting this. It's literally businesses themselves, and the market.

White people are a threat to big businesses and the establishment. Jews are just a side group that allies with the establishment.

Most Jews are like cucked whites, they just buy into the establishment narrative.

I came here to post this.

Israel already has nukes

Help us goys???? No thanks! Your (((people))) have "helped" enough.

I don't think I'm alt-right but I would like to see some decent-minded Jews clarifying the different sects of Judaism and calling out the rotten ones. It would improve the lives of almost everyone on earth if people in the know in any given group would start exposing and shaming the troublemakers in their midst. It's so much more difficult for outsiders to discern all the nuances. Build a website and start condemning evildoers.

Look I'm all for jews having their own deal, problem is, your religion makes you kikes subvert, so convert kikes to christianity or something and you can have your own ethnostate.

We're getting Greater Israel regardless of what anyone tries to do about it. It'll be a bloodbath for muzzles but who cares