1/2 of Canadians to Get Cancer

I DONT WANT TO GO THE WAY OF THE DODO AAARRRG I NEED SUPER MALE VITALITY TO RID MYSELF OF THE BOGDA BOTS THAT ARE CLEARLY RESPONSIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxiS020zgG4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/prostate-cancer-treatment-could-cure-men-no-hope/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/30/cancer-drug-kymriah-leukemia-novartis
youtube.com/watch?v=etKN5Te8cKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unfortunately, our posting record suggests that this stops at 50% only because half of us already are cancer.

How do we change this to 100%? Larger Xray machines at the airport?

Canadians are already full blown cancer

Drink coffee and cold-pressed pomegranate juice daily.

youtu.be/rxiS020zgG4

or take some Abacus pills or whatever. I don't care.

Anyone who's "lucky enough" to get old enough, you die mercifully of a heart attack or slowly from cancer & heart attacks, oxygen mask cutting into your face as you your skin dies and rots off your feet, you starve, stroke softly or can't breath. Listening to your doctor leads to ultimate pain. If you are going to lead a "healthy lifestyle" at least save a bottle of helium in a back closet, they won't get you one when you want it when you're hospicing with your legs rotted off. Enjoy life, do great things. Every life ends. Live life like you're dying.

Cure cancer, then cure biologically aging.

97% of medicine treats the symptoms, 3% are actual cures.

Most modern medicine does measures to increase "healthspan" - the amount of years you are healthy, not "lifespan", which remains unchanged and the upper limit is 115 IIRC.

Lmao huffpost is ancient aliens tier

this.

Drink as much as coffee as you can and built a good immune system with Vitamin C.Coffee is one of the best natural anticancer shit you can have and Vitamic makes your immune system strong so you can kill the cancer cells easily

Mate, half of Canadians ARE cancer.

Plus cancer will be fully cured in like 15 years from now

2 new threatments have been approved already that promises 90% chances to be fully cured even with stage 4 cancer

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/prostate-cancer-treatment-could-cure-men-no-hope/

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/30/cancer-drug-kymriah-leukemia-novartis

We gotta get those numbers up.

what the fuck??? and I always thought canadians ARE cancer

Heart attacks hurt, they aren't painless

a cure for cancer will never be found because theres too much profit in chemo

>he fell for the coffee meme
It’s the biggest commodity in the world user, and I hope you’re drinking decaf.

This is now a cancer thread,you can only post if you had cancer.
Level 2 hemoangiome removed 2 months ago :>
Non malitious

>a cure for cancer will never be found because theres too much profit in chemo

Did you even bothered to look at the article?The medicine which promises full cure for leukimia costs 470.000$...

There will be a cure and it will way way more expensive than cemo

with such great cities as uranium city saskatchewan and asbestos quebec and most of us working with or near fossil fuels are you surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=etKN5Te8cKY

I do have cancer but I'l get it removed this sunday.

You're white for an Iberian

/Thread

Courage and dont smoke. Also remember to pee after the operation and chill. Everything that needs to be done get done.
Te lo han biopsiado ya? Mucho animo
Some Iberians are white,indeed all my family have blue eyes,but well, my family comes from a Danish dinasty and Castillian/romans(Segovia). Spain is based,we are openly racist but not inhuman , I always tell the people I met the stories I read about the abbos here and people love it. Also we hate the bongs.
Also Spanish not cuckamoor eye

I was just trying to make a joke with the current politics of our land, sorry.
Btw those are some nice eyes, you are fucking handsome, no homo.

Jajajaa I am so fucking annoyed by Antena J3w that I can only think in the 1/2 of october as the day of the r0pe, you are totally right.
I am hearing about my eyes since I was a kid,imagine growing up in Murcia,it is like those Mordor memes sometimes. But the grills are hot as the summer

You are already a cancer on this board

Well we are on oposed sides thought but don't worry you are all right.
Spread your god tier seed

If by anychance you end in this far corner of god,just remember that
>gypsis are a big nono,talking with one means stab in the back(literally)
>average human is dumb as a brick
>antifas are organized better than our govern

Where the fuck do antifas get all money?
I'm a catalanist through and through but Im mad that so many antifas are leading the independentist movement

It is a movement/gang,they like violence and they like music. Adding a scavengef culture or a political will just give strength to it.
Also godspeed you Catalonian friend. Save your money and buy water. This is a fight no one will win,but only one will get hurt :(

Man, Mas only wanted less financial status that what basques have and now we are on the verge of civil war what the hell

Mariano is Quinto Fabio Maximo 2.0 we all are nothing but vecinos in his pueblo chosen by the alcalde8D chess