Soy thread

Is the eating soy making you a beta cuck a meme? Ive been eating soy for the whole of my life and I can't escape it because everything is made of soy overhere.

Explains why all the chicks here often go for white guys instead. Everywhere I go I feel second hand cucked because I see my fellow countrywomen getting conquered and bleached by the whiteman. Used to have a white girlfriend for 3 years though so I guess it equals out.

So what do you think Sup Forums? Should I stop eating soy and go full Italian food? Italian food is the only good western food overhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591
red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. You are Japanese, stay true to your origin and history. Fucking bushido man, or else you're not worthy of your heritage.

All East Asian males are small, frail and feminine due to soy consumption.

What's not made of soy there? Eat fish and rice instead and start taking anti estrogen supplements like DIM.

Also lifting weights will go miles towards building testosterone, far more than eliminating xenoestrogens will. Although you should do both.

Fuk you Americuck we used to rule half of Asia. We built railroad all over Japan in just 3 years.

The thing is I'm in college and working a side job at the same time so I can't really have time to work out. I also pay for my own college so I don't have enough money to buy anything other than packaged soy soup and cup noodles.

There is more estrogen in dairy products but Americans are addicted to cheese so they point the finger at soy.

started eating soybean burgers like 10 years ago before any of this was documented
now i literally can't stop sucking dicks
i'll just roll with it i guess the damage is done

The poor nutrition from all that processed shit is probably holding back your test way more than soy ever would

>this

Yeah I guess you're right, should start eating again. You know any workout exercise that does not require me to go to the gym? I literally can't even afford the train to go there let alone pay for the membership

Squats, pushups, chinups, and pullups (if you can get a bar for it) can all be done with bodyweight only. Running is free but don't overdo it.

Yet you can't build power plants

Seems easy enough thanks Ameribro you're the best . leave some Okinawa women for us humble yellow folk too white man

You can't say shit Americuck your houses are made out of cardboard

Soy doesn't increase the blood estrogen level very significantly. You're worse off drinking a single beer.

Better than paper and bamboo soy cucked nip.

Fermented Soy in many Japanese foods reacts differently in the body than heavily processed soy.

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

Isn't western style food popular there? Big cunt diet here is oats, green veggies and bucketfuls of red meat. It's actually extremely simple to eat well, just eliminate garbage like sugar from your diet and keep a high fat, high protein intake going on. If it looks like a neanderthal would enjoy it you're good to go

I used to drink soy milk because of my retarded moms advice when I was a teen. Had go get my bitch tits surgically removed. It's not a meme. We're trying to help you avoid feminization. Listen.

I would normally put out a snarky reply but I saw that shit happening in a bar once. No one can stop the white Chad I suppose

Goddamn I hate you larping proxy faggots so fucking much. Its not the jews, its proxy fags who are reaponsible for all the evils of the world.

What do you mean by 'over here?' Is over here Cleveland?

おいお前も日本人?

Yet their women rarely get fucked by niggers

>accuses others of larping
>being a basement weeaboo soy drinking faggot himself

>implying you would

Their women don't get fucked at all.

Just start lifting you baka gaijin

You have a minute for pushups.
Everyone has a minute.

>Used to have a white girlfriend for 3 years

Stop lying, rice nigger.

Me too. I had one little bite and my mum got scared cos now I'm sucking off my uncle without a single care.

eat fruit you dumb fuck

Soy rhymes with goy. Makes sense.

Is this lying for you you beta kissless soy drinking virgin

Soy gives you nice healthy breasts, user. Eat up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591

>He eats soy
where the fuck do you even get soy?
Is it sold under a different name?
What actually /is/ soy?

They put it in almost every processed food you can find, since it's a cheap way to up to protein count. They even put it in the bread.

It's in tofu and the main soup overhere is made out of soy beans. Also we use a lot of soy sauce

We don't know that's you. You could have just saved one of the pics from the AM/WF spammer and renamed it.

Post chinky eye w/timpestamp.

>eat fruit
>japan

girl looks like a disgusting unhygenic weaboo trash.

pic related my gf.

Doing this one just for you leaf

kawaii senpai desu~

how lonely and sad are you achmed?

Awww ありがとう Ameribro

t-thanks you too

Cringe, I saw this picture posted in another thread a few days ago.

>Should I stop eating soy and go full Italian food? Italian food is the only good western food overhere.
Can you get decent italian sausage over there?

You arent actually reall japanese. i am. i watched naruto since i was 12 years old and learned everything about japanese culture that was. i perfected my jutsu skills to perfection and i can kill you in 500 different jutsus. please stop posing as a japanese guy because that cultural apreciation. its actually sexist, homophobic and racist too. pls commit harakiri.

I seriously don’t know why Sup Forums doesn’t think that a first world country of 120+ million inhabitants has some posters on Sup Forums yet they have no problem believing someone on here is Somalian. Sup Forums is retarded.

Let us harvest leafs for a burn pile, brother.

checkingu

shut the fuck up you faggot

>German humour

Eat fish, faggot.

Why would a real Japanese person post on this shit hole of the western internet? Reverse weeaboo? I don't fucking get it.

red dit. com /r/ HannaHallysem/

Ask OP.

THIS is what happens to you when your diet reaches 80% soy. There's no gong back at this point.

>says the american in japan

I don't know why English teacher can you tell me?

>squints his eyes to look more Asian
Cmon mate

Go to 業務スーパー. You can get lots of meat and other things there for cheap.

> I can't really have time to work out

This is bullshit. You need to make time then. Run, do body weight stuff, work out in the park if you have to. Put down the fucking manga/games and get to it.

Stfu kiwi fucker my eyes are that way

Do somalians have their own, superior version of this site with people who are only ethnically similar to them?

Yeah I guess so should stop playing Warframe on my downtime and start jogging for a bit.

I eat just as much soy as you do but you don't see me bitching about being cucked. Or perhaps it the disgusting fermented soy bean you eat. I went to a Japanese supermarket to pick some up out of curiosity and holy shit that was almost as disgusting as surstromming.

Be honest about the WMAF situation in Japan because it seems like a meme. I’ve seen a few of those interview videos in Japan and Japanese guys look pretty decent and normal. Do the girls there like our height, skin, faces or something? I don’t get it.

>topkek

Stop bitching. All you need is a flat ground. Get down and start doing push ups.

:(
I love Japan.

Lifting will raise your T levels, unlike endurance stuff like running.

That supposed to be an insult? I was a teacher in the US before I left to get away from rude Americans and the energy vampires that are my family.

I'm legit curious though.

業務スーパー or OK Super is also pretty cheap. I'm 188cm/about 88kg and I eat like a horse for only about 5000円ー6000円 per week.

>start jogging for a bit.

Do it. I'm going out right now for one of my 3-4x/week 5.5k runs.

Good question actually. I don't know about the guys in your country but most of the guys here are the literal embodiment of the Virgin in Virgin X Chad X memes. Like most of the guys here reek of cumrags and can't even talk to normal people let alone girls. Girls here are desperate for guys so white guys who are usually confident and brash often gets the attention of the girls.

At least I'm lucky enough to hang out with foreigners enough to act like them

Japanese forums are nowhere as interesting that's why I lurk on here. Also thanks to this site I learnt a lot of English

Buy mandarins every now and then.
Buy Eggs and eat scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Buy chicken for lunch because it's the only mass produced meat not fed with soy.
Eat soup for dinner.
And if you can do some manual labor like gardening or help out on a construction site to earn money.

Use google you stupid nigger.

I don't see any OK super in my city so I'll have to go to Aeon or something. If you're doing 5.5k runs that's kinda impressive for my standards. Alright I guess I'll start by jogging around campus

Thanks Balkan bro finally some advice that is well thought out for Asian countries like mine

Really? I didn’t think it was that bad but I guess that makes sense since you guys seem quite timid all the time. I am actually going to be in Japan for a while next year so I’ll obviously be seeking out a girl while I’m there. I just find it hard to believe that it could be that messed up. Maybe it’s just because white people are exotic to you, considering how unique white people are with eye and hair colours and whatnot.

Dr Jekyl and Sam Hyde

Soy is a substance gained from industrial processing of soy beans.
It used as an additive in fucking everything.
Your chocko bar? 70% soy.
Your Ice Cream? 20% soy.
Your Mortadella? 30% soy.

And what does soy do to the human body?
It reverses the effects of Testosterone causing men to grow boobs, grow fat, bald, infertile and loose muscle mass while women grow fat and get breast cancer.

How to avoid it?

Buy meat from a local butcher or if you must buy in a large store at least don't buy pork or beef because those animals are soy fed and pumped full of antibiotics to boot.

Chicken allthough also full of antibiotics isn't full of hormonally active matters and is thus safer to eat.

Fish and shrimp are the ideal protein source along with eggs.

As for veggies... Buy locally grown, grow your own or at least buy fresh stuff.
Same goes for fruit.

Mandatory to let the fruit and veggies stay in a bowl of water for at least 15 minutes to wash them properly because they get sprayed with all kinds of nasty shit.

Don't buy processed food (no ready made pasta or chockolate) but make them on your own.
You can find recepies for most of this shit online ( go browse /ck/ ).

Yeah you actually should cuck jokes aside I think that you'll have an easy time picking up girls overhere. You're welcome to Japan, living prices are cheap for a first world country and the weather's super nice at least where I live. A Brit might be a nice variation from the usual American

Why are Balkans always so wise about everything

I'm jealous of nippon food. I've always wanted to try udon or sukiyaki.

I'm a manual labourer and the best advice I can give you is to eat a lot of eggs. make sure you eat a lot of protein and exceed your recommended calorie intake, even if slightly.

don't forget fruit and vegetables. fish is god tier mane, you're in japan, get fit.

picking up a shovel might help as well, plus it pays, it'is humble, satisfying work. Make sure to switch your stance though, or you'll look like you masturbate too much.

AISHITERU NIPPON KUN

I always respect blue collar workers more than anyone else. There's a few construction sites near my campus so I guess I'll go and help on the weekends.

Or I could go to the Philipines and help build houses in the summer or something

yeah, I bit the collegepill but gave up after 4 semesters. Was never fond of classrooms. being content with humility strikes people as odd these days, as everyone is obsessed with material possessions.

BAMBI SLEEP

Most of us have been through shit... And like to be the ''helpfull wise-ass''.

>Or I could go to the Philipines and help build houses in the summer or something

Is that actually common for Japanese construction workers to go work abroad to the Philipines?

Brah are you me?
Dropped out on my second year after seeing that i'll be able to do jack shit with a History degree.
Worked as a security guard for three years and that made me swallow the red pill.

Shame there isn't many courses for adult education for trade jobs these days.

What are you studying if I may ask? Are you considering moving to Europe?

I’m a Brit but a Scot as well, so my harsh accent will probably make me look like a German lol. What is even considered attractive over there anyway?

Yeah I'm 100% with you people now are so obsessed with comparing themselves to others. Like here everyone is obsessed with grades and wealth that they forgot who they really are. You almost feel sorry for them in a way because most of them will end up acting like loser betas in the future even though they had better grades and is richer.

Used to fall for the atheist meme but then I became spiritual and visited temples often. Helped me boost my confident to get firends and girls and it made me happier too. Wealth ain't mean shit if you're unhappy all the time

I'm just doing college because my parents forced me to. I also want to be a diplomat in the future so a college degree is kinda necessary desu.

Work hard.
Look for an opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship at the Croatian far east embassy since it's located in Japan.
Our people have an easy time learning foreign languages but have a difficult time to understand local traditions so local assistance is allways sought after.

Careful in transitioning away from cultural foods. Often times your physiology reacts best to food your ancestors consumed. What's your fishing like there? Or are the fish too contaminated? I imagine beef is expensive. Increasing milk while likely taking an additive that helps with lactose breakdown will pump you up.

Symbols are very important to the human psyche regardless of beliefs in God. That is often the biggest failing of atheism, the lack of replacement symbols.

International relations as well as starting out with German and French courses. I am obsessed with Western culture so I might move there for a bit. I actually find first world tourism kinda boring and I kinda want to visit Balkan states like yours. Something about the lack of wealth but rich in family and culture countries like yours is charming.

Maybe I don't know but there are a lot of volunteering events like Habitat for Humanity that I could join

Confidence is always attractive over there. Looks arent really that important because you can always change looks but personality is hard to change. I think a lot of people would find your harsh but warm accent welcoming

NIP, Soy is a phytoestrogen. A plant based estrogen mimicking molecule. In fact Soy is one of the most potent xenoestrogens around, by orders of magnitude. People worry about BPA in plastic, but thats less than nothing compared to Soy.

There is a medical case of a man drinking 4 litres of soy milk a day and he started fucking lactating. Its literally like being on female hormones if you consume enough.