Probably Preggo.... First Time Dad

alright guys, /lurk/ here and i've finally got something good to ask.

My wife and I have been trying for three years to get pregnant, and spent close to 50K on IVF and IUI to no avail.... until this month. This month we bought eggs of a younger woman (24) because my wife is getting up there in age (37). Wife is literally in Atlanta right now getting bloodwork done for a pregnancy test, and she's taken four at home tests this week that all came back with GOOD news.

Let's get a Sup Forums parenting thread going. What should a 35 year old first time Dad do and what should he expect? Yes, we are both white and the egg donor woman is white as well.

TL;DR I'm about to have a baby and I'm happy as fuck about it

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2C8MkY7Co8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulations man, hope everything turns out great for you. The continuation of our people is paramount.

you look old af for 35

Enjoy alimony.

mirin' those digits... good omen

>having a kid when your wife is 37
You deserve the retardation

trust my judgement, user. I've swam through an ocean of whores to find this woman. A woman I trust would never betray me or my offspring (more importantly)...

The egg is young af

Why wouldn't you just adopt? Artificial pregnancy are so gross, should just adopt a kid and save him/her from going to some queen couple who'Ll probably rape it

It's your choice, your responsibility.
I'd have gone for a teenager instead of pot roast.

>having a child at 37

Enjoy your autistic baby

Just had my first kid earlier this year, its awesome. I already want to have another one

this

Fuck, ill even break it down for you.
Youre a beta male finally getting some pussy from a used up roastbeef ex-slut. Shes had 10/10 Chad all her life but then she hit the wall and only the betabuck would marry her (you). You think shes a good catch because shes with 100% certainty 2 points prettier than you. As soon as she has the kid she will cougar her way back to Chad. The fact that she cant have kids is nature telling you: this is a used up spinster whore and you should stay away. But betaboy here is too thirsty.

Spit in the face of my ancestors? No thanks. I want to see my DNA carry on.

>having a kid at 37

gonna be awesome when you die of old age in their early 40s

This, being redpilled allows you to find the good ones. It's a crap shoot otherwise.

Congrats, 14 words brother.

you cannot trust women. They do not operate the same as men. They can and will turn on you at a moments notice despite how much they currently are dependable. Hormones are a large part of this.

Did you not read his post? He got an egg donor.
Probably because he wants his DNA to still live on. Plus, most of Sup Forums would shitpost about it.

If your kid DOESNT turn out to be retarded just teach him classic philosophy and how to weigh evidence and not take anything without it. Also to make decisions for himself, not letting others decide for him based on their pre-existing beliefs. Thats how I came to all my conclusions. Philosophy degree (pre-law, dont worry) negated all this liberal bullshit. Also i had a great philosophy program based on what I said before they wouldn't stand for the arguments lefties make now

Holy FUCK the projection. Dude, worry not. Things will get better for you.

Oh gotcha the egg is why your wife is preggy i thought you meant she got preggy after you got the egg. Well good luck to ya man, congrats

my wife had my kids at 39 and 41 and they arent autistic.

i'd bet a million dollars they dont end up in your moms basement like your retarded NEET ass

Meant for my bad, saging for my retardation

>trust my judgement
>A woman I trust would never betray me

btw OP
medical student here.
Wanna know the nr 1 reason of infertility in women?
Its STDs. Your wife is literally a classic cock carousel partygirl that hit the wall hard but found you: a man she literally wouldnt even touch for 37 years.

It's a game of chance, not a statistic absolute.

A part of me wants to call you a desperate retard, and a part of me knows you are right.

Is she not at least 2 points out of 10 more attractive than you?

No man that can easily afford 50k MARRIES a woman THATS 37 TWO YEARS OLDER than him thats also less attractive than himself.

NAWALT :DDD

Who knew the Netherlands would show up and cuck up the only fucking thread I've made in 2017. Well done, boys.

>Fuckin negative cunts in this thread.
Congratulations OP. Pregnancy is an emotional rollercoaster, try not to take your wifes moodswings to heart.
Wait until the second trimester to announce the pregnancy publicly (sucks having to explain a miscarriage if it happens when you're already in a bad place)
Doing ivf and stuff you probably have a bunch of doctors telling your wife how to stay healthy, keep up with your appointments.
If you can take a few weeks off work after bubs is born do it to help your mrs adjust and recover from the birth.
Accept help from family and friends (people offering to help clean your house and cook you meals? take it! You have no idea how exhausted a newborn will make you both). but don't feel bad to tell them to leave you all alone if you prefer.
Always listen to other peoples parenting advice but you are not obligated to take it on, don't be a pushover and let cunts tell you what to do with your kid.

Philosophy isn't truly red pilled but also teach him to work hard. Help your son become the best version of himself. Guide him and help him. Cherish him. Help him pursue his interests. Don't fight with your wife in front of your son or say anything bad about your wife in front of him. Family unity is crucial for development. Also make sure he is properly socialized. A lot of us, myself included, were poorly socialized and struggled to find out place in the world. Good luck. Be a father not a tyrant

Depends. Alpha - be the best you can

Beta - GTFO

>inb4 her eggs were fine
>inb4 OP was shooting blanks
>inb4 baby is black

Screencap this post.

Listen man, I'm no Chad, but I've had hundreds of Stacies. The redpill moment is when you realize you should marry a woman that is obedient and trustworthy regardless of looks, so you can go out and sire subtley with the trash women on the weekends.

We're not inundated with babyfeels, user.
All we see is the figures you gave and the statistics we know.
You posted this on a Mongolian basketweaving imageboard of peace, did you really expect roasties to mash the like button as if this is facebook?

I cant wait till these 18 year old faggots who hate on people in their 30s get there. This kid here will probably be 400lbs, virgin, and ready to commit wizard suicide by then.

This is legit advice for you, were not trying to make fun of your situation.
It hurts me to see such blue pilledness going on.

Learn this shit. You do not want to have only 1 child and then pay 50% of your salary to your ex and the child you never get to see while Chad fucks your wife anally in your bed with your child hearing the screams from the next room.

Then you should have just fucked the doner - why are you letting her blow her body out for "childbirth". Surrogates asshole....!

Thanks cunt. Appreciate the advo. Isn't it funny how negative Sup Forums is all the time? I fucking love it mate, it's what keeps this place from turning into theybook. But holy shit even a parenting thread gets turned into diarrhea

What part of his post indicated he was hating on people in their 30's?
It's objectively a bad idea for a woman to have children the older she gets, you're rolling the genetic dice with the odds against you.
Finding a young wife and procreating with her is the ideal thing to do. You can do this when you're in your 30's.

Well said user

Fuck off op you yuppie fuck I hope your gender fluid shit suffers during its short life

Please tell me the eggs are from a white woman

>Philosophy isn't truly redpilled
>a whole discipline related to truth through logic isn't truly redpilled
Either you're retarded or redpilled is short for "retarded"

why would you marry a 37 year old unfertile wrench in the first place and spend all that money on trying to fix her roastie beefcurtains meatflops niggletbucket cave. shoulda went for a younger fertile woman instead of a mongrel mixbreed.
you fucked up mate

>a woman that is obedient and trustworthy
sigh
OP im begging you: in 2 years will you please tell us how divorce court was. If you refuse to learn then at least provide us with bantz.

>Reading comprehension
>Flag

Checks out.

Holland, I promise I will still be here in two years. Hopefully pregnant with another white baby.

My bad, I didn't read until the end. I'm happy for you and wish you good luck

>asking Sup Forums for parenting advice
There are countless websites with good tips on first time parents. The hospital should also have a baby class as well.

Pic related really helped me, but nothing will prepare you for everything. Your whole life changes when that baby is born.

Its agreed then! See you in 2 years OP.
Id wish you good luck but then this guy destroyed you

Thanks yurobro. now about those borders...

Congratulations OP. Your life is about to change for the better. There are gonna be sleep less nights where you are gonna be pissed of waking up at 2-6am to put her back to sleep, give her bottle, change (shit I subconsiouly wrote her because i have a daughter. that how much it affects you) him/her but in the end of the day it's all worth it.

Please keep an eye out on what he/she watches consumes media wise. Instill good morals. Don't overtly drop redpills but do sprinkle the seed. If it's a boy it'll be easier.

If it's a girl, she WILL be BLACKED when she grows up so just brace yourself for that in 20 or so years. Other than that, good luck

More like 10

Post wife's feet

beware

Whatever you do dont get the MMR vaccine

If you do wait until the baby is 3 yrs old and don't get the all in one shot

Get one shot every 3 months

t. Pediatrician

Congrats, dude. You're gonna have a good time.

Don't expect to sleep much, and your work performance to suffer as a result. You're priorities are gonna shift, which maybe isn't a big deal for young dudes, but you'll notice for sure at your age.

Parenting is mostly about providing stability, creating structure, and being a credible authority figure. There will be times when you need to discipline, just make sure you can restore the kids dignity with grace and speed after.

Good luck.

Nothing bad about kids say good bye to a good night's rest you'll have an alarm clock set to a half hour every half hour

>What should a 35 year old first time Dad do and what should he expect

autism, nice job knocking up a 37 year old and enjoy having to provide for your autistic adult child at age 70+

>tfw got my wife pregnant after 2 months of trying

damn it feels good to be 25.

>What should a 35 year old first time Dad do and what should he expect?
the first year is pretty much like having a dog or a cat, other than changing diapers. It's pretty easy. Girl, started crawling at 6, read to and interacted with her alot, shared solid food around 6 months, had her walking with toys(things on wheels to help prop them up) around 10 months, taught her to blow out the candle on her first birthday cupcake, eat it with a baby spork & open presents. Had her climbing on playground equipment and playing well on inflatable bounce house/obstacle courses at 18 months. Challenge them, trust other kids to be aware of little ones. Honestly you're pre-programmed to be a good dad somewhere in your genes, just have to tap into your instincts and you have to want to raise a survivor, and don't baby them too much. Some people can't tap into their empathy circuits as easily or nurture without practice though, so get a cat or dog to see how it goes that way first, and train it.

>My wife and I have been trying for three years to get pregnant
I think you mean, "trying for three years to get HER pregnant."

I can't stand this "WE'RE PREGNANT" faggot talk.

Fags gonna fag.

have some secret baby tranquilizer jutsu my man
youtube.com/watch?v=j2C8MkY7Co8

My wife had out two kids at 38 and 41. First six months don't expect much bonding while your wife figures out how to emotionally deal with the baby leaching every once of energy from here. After 6 months 1 year as the father you roll starts to get more involved. Good luck brother.

"my husbands daughter" - your wife

topkek