What would happen to racemixed individuals if the ethnostate happened?

what would happen to racemixed individuals if the ethnostate happened?

they never asked to be born unpure you know...

They can submit to being sterilized or be re-located to our territories in Africa.

What would the logistics be like for deporting millions of unwanted people? Would be an absolute pain for the deporters.

No. I think 98% white should be the cutoff

you're right

firing line

>you have X months to leave
>after that, you will be shot on sight

How is that hard? Please.

pretty easy actually, fly, ship, train. tens of millions travel the world daily.

>millions of racial mongrels

Britain isn't that bad yet, is it? If you're talking about full-blood shitskins if they don't self-deport it shouldn't be with our money that they leave. Just shoot them.

I'm talking about the latter.

so that means 5 generations from you only 1 of your ancestors race mixed...

odds are ppl will turn out as mystery meat

They are there to stay, Spencer has said it, Jared Taylor has said it, even Anglin too. Some will be incentivized to leave, but if they decide to stay they stay.
You can't really go full onedropper and deportationist without tearing the while thing apart.

This is the most Jewish slide thread i have ever witness

Please try a little bit harder.

i've thought about this long and hard
> in the aims of the usa
>the south and mid west become a white caliphate
> halfa's and mixxys get NJ
> Texas is its own country
> Cali is its own country
> black go back to Africa or get Mississippi.. with limit use of the ports and must be walled off and limit passport for business

Free showers for those what want to remain.

I'm 1/4 Indian that's fine right? I mean we had Lord Liverpool who was PM at the start of the 19th century and he was 1/8 Indian.

Consider how these invaders get to your country. They effectively walk there with retard level intelligence.
All you have to do is make them walk back.

i want to all over brittany venti.

Would I be in any sort of trouble?

if they got tits like that I'll take them all in

Depend if they are mixed with niggers

Why is this fugly woman constantly spammed here?

Holy fucking shit! She's a fucking 1/10

Man face.

Fucking beta incels

Maybe we could make them walk into the ocean like we did the Vikings.

Part 2

I want you to fuck off of my qt gf.

She's not a qt

She's fucking ugly as shit

Surely he was born with a doodle.

Indians can stay regardless.
As long as we cap the birth limit for about 2 decades to allow for europeans births to take priority, you guys have nothing to fear.

and in general i think anyone who is mixed with european heritage has earned the right to stay regardless.

Mulattos should become sex slaves for whites just like what the Ottoman Turks did to Christians in the Ottoman Empire

Easy answer , we deport the males and keep the females as sexual slaves so the thirsty beta guys can get their dick wet too.

Less than 70-75 percent white and they would be deported.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

ngl, venti is so unconventionally hot
like her face is fucked, but its kinda cute

We would need to define white though.
Do you consider all of europe to be white?

Curious as to what specifically they've said on the subject. I rarely hear prominent identitarians speak on the issue.

what an ugly nigger cunt, what do alt-kike virgins even see in her

When I see hot indian women I get what you are saying, and their upper crust is pretty westernized, but no dude, no.

>She's fucking ugly as shit

i still would.

fuck off gook

ya

Fuck off kike

>Being this anti-semitic
OY VEY, REMEMBER THE 6 GORRILIONS

fuck off paddy
:p

Stretch marked tits? GTFO

Fuck of Van Dicksuck

:p

>Stretch marked tits?

post evidence.

THIS!!!

you think this is about their women ?
the Indian situation is probably completely different in burger land.

In UK not only have the poo's completely integrated (bar some of the youth who gravitate towards nigger culture) their culture is non-militant and they do a good thing by running our local corner-shops (grocery stores etc) if we got their birthrates under control (and admittedly removed some of the population) most of them are welcome to stay IMO.
take into consideration India is the only ex-colony inhabited by less civilised people we encountered that have actuallly stuck by us and dont hold grudges for the wrongs the empire caused here and there

Good, more for me.

ass pics please

>He thinks Mix-raced are just going to stay put while you aim and shoot.

If I am dying, you are dying too.

Males get the torch and females get pumped.

Britney would have to be deported then

if you were truly race-mixed, you should know that we can be buy easilly.

>Irish
>White

it's those udders
god i just want to smell her feet while she licks my nipples

>deporting
This guy

from the neck down she's perfect
just the (30%) nig nog face

This

I just want to face fuck her, im a simple man.

>"Go on the boat."
>Nigger 1: "No."
>*Nigger 1 gets police brutalized*
>"You, go on the boat."
>Nigger 2: "Fo sho."

Right Wing Delousing Programs

chegged
ive even grown fond of the ET face at this point

awfully accurate

Literally everything you wrote is wrong.

Firstly, most consider themselves Indian, and recognise that they are a separate ethnic group. If they were 'integrated', you wouldn't see themselves describing themselves as Indian or hanging fucking elephants or whatever all over the place.

Secondly, then running our small businesses is a terrible idea, as it reduces the ownership the native population have in their own country. If you want to live in a nation of white bugmen who don't own anything while the shitskin serfs toil away beneath you, do it somewhere else.

Lastly, THEY FUCKING HATE US. There's constantly some dothead on the BBC talking about the 'genocide' we perpetrated. The lack of a good deal between us and them following Brexit should be a clear enough indication that they don't give a shit. The only reason they 'stand by us' is because we're weak and dying, and they want some of that sweet sweet inheritance. Your naivety is disgusting.

2/10 for making me reply.

kinda

1/4 irish 1/4 english half indian here (mum's family are sikhs from the punjab, dad's family was irish originally but every generation kept going from BONG'd to POTATO'd)

You guys can deport me if you want but i'm still gonna fight on the bong side in the race war.

After much thought and meditation I have come to the conclusion that ideology is far more important than race.

I saw a study where black orphans were raised by white parents in Germany and others were given to black families in the United States and the kids in Germany grew up to be good citizens and the kids in America grew up to be degenerates.

There is also a decent argument to be made about how ones IQ is affected by early childhood education because your brain goes through a "use it or lose it" stage in your younger years.

I've come to the conclusion that the mental differences between race have been exaggerated.

Black Conservatives > White Liberals

There is actually hope for the minority community. Small as it may be.

MEH my opinions are easily swayed

sorry m8you gotta go

I offer my white genes to purify this literal milk cow

wish she had nudes :-(

Just let them stay, we have actual niggers to worry about

over time their mongrelness will get bred out of them with every passing generation.

Ew

Cuck

Fcking disgusting

>Paraguay mentality

Would work for me. No race mixing all the way back to the late 1600s. Possible influence from Wallonie at that decennium

0/10
kill all niggers

nice

bait or you are gagging on the blue pill. Dig deeper on the studies

also, regression to the mean

Pathetic cuck

Bullets are pretty cheap.

What an ugly hole. Anyone who supports this abomination is a sad virgin.

Lel and whites wonder why they're getting genocided

It's inevitable by design at this point. I will enjoy blacking your daughters

giv pusy pls

if by "support" you mean "wants to fuck" then count me in. yum

Checked but also irrational

95-99% or higher would be Tier 1

90-95% is Tier 2

Anyone 75-90% can be a lower caste

The rest are shipped back to their respective homelands or executed if they refuse

Have we established what "white" means? Broadly European? West of the Bosphorus? Are Italians and Russians OK?

They will be beaten to death in the town square and their remains fed to the dogs

Since Russians beat the Germans I'd say they are pretty fucking white.

So did the Mongols.

Don't worry about things that will never happen OP.

They will get the nigger genetically edited out of them.

I need Brittany

Abdul Alhazred trips checked

Sterilization.

Allowed to apply to have children by invitro, using only 120IQ+ DNA from physically healthy whites. Paid for by the state.

Europe ends at Constantinople

Only felons would be deported by force.

The rest would be sterilized.

The action would be completed in a few short years.
The final product would take 40 years to manifest in full.

>they never asked to be

Looks at flag.

Oh, I see. LOL.