Tokyo Ghoul :re

Discuss here fags

>slice
That definitely doesn't look like just slicing to me. Quinques are the only weapons, aside from kagunes, that could wound ghouls. I don't think a delicate mere human body part as slender as a neck can take that damage without utterly breaking. He fully intended to behead himself.

Yeah considering where his hand is and the length of the quinque thats left it does look like hes cutting his head off.

Him putting on his coat and show the V are very cool to be honest. I hope he lessens the clown act and acts more serious.

I wonder if Furuta has developed some overdone hubris?

He just took down Eto, but I wonder if he thinks he can take on Kaneki by himself now or something. I hope he doesn't go down chasing the Kirishimas, because oh boy will Kaneki fuck him the fuck up if Furuta touches them.

hehehehehe

If Furuta is this strong then how strong is Uta going to be?

We don't know who he is gonna find. I do like him and I wish to see him fighting, unlike how the fight with Eto was skipped. Although this arc is far too long and I hope it stops, no more fighting.

MOM

Kaneki ia gonna have a mental breakdown again, isn't he?
Arima dying was obvious, but I'm unhappy he is doing it before getting any kind of character development. Seeing him face the aftermath of this arc would have been so interesting, but he's taking the easy way out it seems.

What I don't get is that, autisma was once able to defeat a ghoul with an umbrella. Wouldn't he easily behead, or pierce his eyes again?

RIZE WHEN

Kaneki's been trained by Autisma for months, he's probably just as agile and aware of his opponents moves as Autisma is.

Kaneki is unironically completely fucking broken overpowered right now.

The V bosses better be gods or some shit.

Rize > everyone

I feel like i could like furuta but iahida is just going way too far with him joking around, does every single fucking panel of him have to be a shit meme or something?

why matsumae ;_;

I hate how broken he is growing up to be
>Rize kakuhou organ implant
>one of the best kakuhou to have apparantly
>desensitized pain by Jason
>Arima special training
>Has eaten Eto's kagune armor whatever it was called
>Each hair change that changed his mental state made him miles stronger than the last

Like come on

When he has character development, he will drop that I hope. But for now I don't mind it.

any arimafags here? damn this feels fucking shit, probably dropping this

I thought half ghouls have a particular smell that ghouls can pick up on?
Why would nobody notice it on Furuta?

Touka mistook him as Kaneki?

Well not everyone has scent good enough to like kaneki, but apparently urie has good sense of smell right? But maybe it's just good compared to humans? Like he can't differentiate species?

>why would nobody notice it on Furuta

He us Kanou's off-brand surgical practices to hide it. Went V-tier ghoul under V's nose.

He is always covered with coat and gloves I supposed. Eto maybe have used bandage to cover her smell.

Kaneki is the worst character of this manga.

Idu why somebody who dislikes kaneki would continue reading, how can you enjoy this series at all?

I almost want him to live for that reason alone but this is a hilarious way to kill him off. Hope it sticks.

Well, Arima was the most hyped character for a very long time. It was dumb to drag the fight out and end Arima here. I'm not looking forward to his corpse ending up an evil ghoul experiment forcing Kaneki to kill him next time.

For Kaneki to have drama now, he has to really piss off Amon or introduce literally whos from V who were better than Arima all along.

Ishida is such a hack and his editor is a stupid bitch

Why the fuck you hyped Eto with the foreshadowing and clues of her being the end boss in the first part? Just so she can lose against arima? What's the point of her character? Being an important writer? I bet he also pulled it out of his has that day. No wonder why faggots hated her so much, he unnecessarily hyped her. It's just logical to think like that.

Then making the story even more retarded.

Ishida should start a slice of life manga and see if he can even write a competent gay sol manga.

so will Arima gone, will CCG slowly collapse? His death would be a major morale killer since hes everyone's inspiration and hero, someone known as #1 and undefeated suddenly dead would cause a mass shit storm I would assume.

Maybe V will begin to show themselves more once they find out.

Uta and Yomo should be the same strength. Unless Ishida is gonna pull some dick eating power up from his ass. Furuta is stronger than Uta then.

I'm still unsure when it comes to Eto however. He got the drop on her and she should be full of RC suppressants. Honestly, i hope we get a rematch in the future between them.

I'm a bit worried about this too. It would make sense for Kaneki and Amon to fight again if you consider Ishida's love for parallels but I can't see any way they could piss each other off enough

>etofags

Except if Amon went a bit unhinged during the time skip and Kaneki needs to calm him down or something. But from his limited panel time I have not gotten that impression

Why, Arima, why?

Also, why the fuck do it in front of Kaneki? To fuck him over one last time?

Simple, he doesn't. He's just here to shitpost and bait.

Why are you spewing buzzwords? Did you even read the first part?

Aside from Eto's collisions, re was a disaster even without her

And I hate her character, more like I don't care about any of them but only if they are good writen which none of them

>super peace

I thought that means "Fuck off!" in the UK.

Great. Arima is now cemented as the worst character in TG.

From the moment he was introduced, to the moment of his death, he truly had not one iota of character development. How is anyone supposed to fucking care about this Ishida? You couldn't have given him some character before you sudoku'd his ass?

Also how am I supposed to give a shit about ANYTHING else in the manga now that Kaneki is the Goku of Tokyo Ghoul? Every other character is so beneath him that the only way he'll ever be in any genuine danger will be due to bad writing putting him in a nonsensical circumstance. Eto actually looks like Yamcha compared to Kaneki.

Noro was most likely a parental figure to Eto, right? And after he died she reanimated him.
What are the chances Kaneki might try this with Arima, considering how similiar they are?

Kaneki will get sad of course, but I don't think he'd go against Arima's will and forcefully re-animate him.

That goes against Kaneki's character.

Last few chapters have been fanficton tier
>Yomo and Torso flashbacks for no reason
>Arima acting like an overdramtic edge lord
>Kurona fusing even though there was next to no set up for that
>Amon doing nothing for 50 chapters
>I wanna die/I don't wanna die but rest assured i'll be a terrible, beta protag kaneki
>Furuta turning from a decently interesting character to a complete and utter faggot
>Tooru asspull killing Torso

All unbelievably bad

I'm a Kanekifag but I understand your sentiment. I might be dropping it for a while after this arc ends.

It hate the way he went out. I really hope he gets saved somehow because this is a stupid way to go. It shows that from beginning to end he was a brainwashed tool that could not change.

>showcase Arima since the earliest chapters of part 1 and throughout the entire story
>hype him at every given chance
>make him a relevant character subtly even without revealing much about him
>final boss tier in the first part then impending mysterious mid boss
>still don't give him any kind of development
>bunch of store extras to hype further
>send him off without any development whatsoever in a way that will accomplish nothing but cheap drama
>probably toss a few flashbacks of how human bean he was, introduce new characters or pretend other characters were stronger all along just to have new mid bosses and call it a day

Literally for what fucking purpose Ishida?

I swear to fucking God if we get post-mortem character development for Arima I'm dropping the manga.

I've never hated a character as much as I hate Arima, he's so worthless and no amount of flashbacks will make me care about him killing himself.

>Why the fuck you hyped Eto with the foreshadowing and clues of her being the end boss in the first part? Just so she can lose against arima? What's the point of her character?
Yeah i thought the same,the only answer here is muh "Rize super special kagune"

>"Rize super special kagune"

Honestly I'm kind of getting sick of this shit. It wasn't that special when Kaneki first got it, and Rize didn't even seem like she was that strong but now Furuta gets her kagune and he's slicing up Eto?

He can't have had his kagune for more than a year, it makes no sense for him to be that strong when Eto's been cannibalizing for years.

Guys, let's drop this manga all together!

You're not one of us, go away.

Ishida changing the plot and the story in front of our eyes.

He thinks we are this retarded.

I'm honored

And then kill yourselves while you're at it

This. Bitch got fucking destroyed by steel beams and now we're to believe that she's some super unique special snowflake ghoul?

>Changing
Ishida likely has a bunch of story beats written down, and he just improvises to connect them. The story isn't changing, it's just being made up on the spot as he goes along.

In fact Rize was never seen as a strong ghoul,now magically changes everything

Yeah right, are you fucking stupid

keep on defending him

The worst thing is that Ishida rewriting Rize as being special and having an abnormally strong kagune lowers the impact of Kaneki's achievements, as it takes away from his effort and makes it seem as though he literally got lucky and scored a special kagune.

fuck yourself trash gaijin if you read tarot you see this coming

I do not know if Ishida was planned this from the beginning,but I think the role of Rize in the story is out of what he had thought
I mean,she could be just fuckin dead

Then better drop it now, because of course we are going to get flashbacks.

Ah,

So what you saying he made his manga obvious before hand? and that only the pretentious faggots would've known that? It's fucking retarded.

No wonder why this manga is shit. knowing future's plot.

i saw u delete that post u cheeky fuck

Rize was always seen as special and strong to the point that many were let down when they thought she was only important because of her link to V. People bitched.
Not it's stated that that is not the only reason she is important people bitch again.

>Now wonder

The fuck are you talking about? They always kept talking about how Rize was a special snowflake with super regeneration and could easily break shit in the original series.

Ugh, fuck amn hopefully he doesn't have a big role in the next arc.

Why is Eto such a jobber?

So Kaneki is clearly above SSS.

Will a new ranking be made for him? K-rank?

Furuta implied the higher ups in V are even beyond him and Kaneki.

Also how the fuck is Furuat so good with a Kagune when he hardly uses it? Knaeki had to go through hell and most ghouls to get to a level of mastery. But a guy who has hardly ever used his isable to wipe the floor with Eto.

Super regeneration but average rinkaku, everything else was Rize being crazy as fuck not because she had a special kagune that could top Eto with her eyes closed. Remember that Kaneki had the same kagune for years and still had to apply himself against characters like Shachi the first time around. That's probably what one of the anons is getting at, the other one looks like a shitposter though. Furuta put no effort in it and was able to beat Eto because Rize's kagune does all the work for him while Kaneki or the twins had to sweat their asses off in order to do anything with it.

Because Furuta is a blatant Gary Stu that we are supposed to like because of his oh so funny random humor.

>K-rank
>krank
>german for sick
A-Are you Ishida?!

Have CCG deployed their gas inside the prison yet?

Ishida stop this shit

nice jokes

I dislike anything that makes a current character stronger than Arima. Being the best was what his character was all about and if someone pops up that is stronger than him it seems ridiculous.

No, but they will be deploying their anti-panic maneuvers once the backup heading to Cockleea discovers Arima's corpse.

I can't fucking wait to see the despair on the faces of the CCG grunts as they learn the Invincible Autist has fallen. I'm already getting erect.

Because nobody else is around to do that yet we still need to establish the strength of Furuta (or Kaneki back in the Tsukiyama arc)

Lol, so much for all those hype for this faggot, he's a fucking noob and jobber.

>jobber.
Ehhh, not quite.

In the past Eto actually jobbed to Arima to show off how undefeatable he was, then Arima spent multiple chapters dismantling Kaneki before losing.

It was a fair loss, Arima made the mistake of training Kaneki and was felled by the monster he made. It wasn't jobbing.

>Damage control
Kek, he did not live up a hype and lose like a faggot, just accept a damn truth, you CharacterFags are annoying sometimes.

>He did not live up to the hype
But he did, he tore Kaneki apart over and over and forced him out of his weakened depressed state, that's why he lost.

Arima fucked up and created something stronger than himself for whatever reason he had, I'm not damage controlling, I'm just stating that just because a character loses, that doesn't mean they're a "Jobber"

Shut the fuck up

Ah-hah, fucked up like an IDIOT by not killing the dude when he has a chance, see?

It's like people are incapable of understanding intentions in a fight if they are not "kill the opponent". Arima explicitly stated he never intended to kill Kaneki.
What is it like being so stupid?

You realize most of these posts are just bait right?

Thanks god Ishida ends it this way and doesn't use retarded asspulled plot like "Arima is a ghoul all along" bs

I think we're the only 2 posters in this thread not taking the bait right now. I'll never understand the appeal of entertaining posters who have clearly not read the manga. Maybe they're bored.

I haven;t slept in nearly 24 hours, I'm beginning to fail to tell the difference.

>doesn't use retarded asspulled plot like "Arima is a ghoul all along" bs
he did that with futura though.

Wait for an even more retard asspull, he's use that a lot lately.

Maybe Arima really parallels the girl in the Penisman, who didn't know she was partly a monster used for killing her own kind.
So now that he thinks he is killing himself, he heals and he finds out this way.

>Trying to give Autisma some character depth
Not even Ishida wanted to, just stop user.

ha.

Damn i really miss the old threads withTorso and all rape shit that was really great
I´m fuckin nostalgic now

There's still plenty of rape though. Did you read this chapter?

Ishida's raping his own manga now.

Speaking of rape, I wouldn't mind raping Haise.

You and Arima.