Why did he do this?

Why did he do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They ain't right.

>leftist punch another leftist

Wh*tes deserve to suffer.

Niggers just proving they're nothing but niggers.
>2017
>Not hating niggers with a passion

He is the american version of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

he thought he could prove niggers were civilized and got what he should have expected.

What is Communist propaganda ?

>the second he steps in and you can see the FEAR in the """"ubermensch"""" eyes and reaction

lovely

>Sup Forums still hasn't doxxed this guy and proved he's a leftist yet
>even though he has his armband on the wrong fucking arm and its obvious

you cunts are going soft

he probably just proved his point. He was probably like "You niggers are violent as fuck" then the nig nog knocked the soul out of his body and said "I is not, nigga!"

HAHAHAHAH The second the nigger steps up to him the fucktard raises his hand and shakes in fear

typical

But why.

>the mental gymnastics the average poltard has to engage in to justify a pathetic racist getting BTFO by the inferior race

Dude looked white to me

because skinheads are evil. didn't they gas 6 million jews or some shit?

SIX GORILLION JOOS YOU ANTISEMITE!!!

They went soft a long time ago. The horse is a pile of dust by now

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

I think it's just as likely he's one of those "muh rights" type Americans that expects to go out there wearing that sort of thing and actually expect to be able to engage people in a conversation about it, rather than just having them attack him.

Like those libertarians in the US who walk into police stations with fully loaded rifles and then call the police oppressive when they demand they put it down/leave.

lol you are white

Why the fuck didnt this fat neckbeard even try to defend himself? You know your ass is gonna get jumped on, take some scalps while you're going down.

Because Nazis are the enemy. Our grandfathers knew that.

That small interaction is literally a microcosm of the current "culture war" in the West. If you are White and did not cringe at this you are a fucking loser.

cause anyone that legit wears a swastika is a loser nazi fag and a coward. fuck violent niggers too. fuck all of you faggots.

Is this really the situation here?

More or less.

BLM russian bot spotted

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, and a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns and tries to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

Cool story bro.

>fucking the girl

Holy shit that was cringeist thing i have ever read.

A finger can be broke, a fist cannot.

Is there a longer video with audio, so there is context?

>'broken', Abdul. In English we say 'broken'.

Some retards seem to think neo-nazis and nazi germany are the same thing. They try to excuse their violence with "but my grandfather fought the nazis, i'm just doing my part!"
No, these people aren't trying to conquer the world. It's not wolfenstein. These are (mostly) peaceful people. Though their views are extreme and hateful, they deserve just as many rights as any other U.S. citizen.

AHAHAHHAHA wh*TE ""meN""

might not even be real. like that suspicious nazi on the train getting punched story, but he had the armband on the wrong arm. could all be crisis actors, you pay someone enough he'll take a knock out blow and keep his mouth shut. perfect propaganda to build up both the left and the right. a civil war would create a totalitarian system no matter whether right or left ends up in charge. the "globalists" would like that

For now. Aren't you a white male? Shouldn't you be committing suicide right now?

white people can still be niggers

/thread