Is emo/goth/scene culture the last implicit stand of white identity?

>Exclusively white demographic
>Listen to only white music
>Love White European writers like Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Nietzsche, and Poe
>Love Gothic Northern European architecture and aesthetic
>Discourages obesity and calls out women/feminism as being at fault
>Encourages productive activities like music, art, and creative writing
>Most emos ended up redpilled through boards like /x/ and ended up on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c97VqLGXLXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Discourages obesity and calls out women/feminism as being at fault
When did that happen?

Emos are a bunch of furfags

If you were fat, you were a poser - both normies and other emos and scene hated you. The only group that really tolerated fatties were the goths. And as far as being anti feminist just listen the emo music, every song is calling out women and their fickleness/mental issues

These groups suffer from the same delusions as feminists and other groups which is that they have self importance and see themselves as somehow deeper than everyone else i order to make them selves seem more interesting and better

lol are you fucking trolling dude?

Emo/goth/scene culture was perpetuated by jews in order to demasculate white males and make it easier to push the "superior black male" philosophy.

If you were full emo/scene back in the day you're a fucking retard, you're responsible for the down fall of white males and you should kill yourself.

Isn't that what we do here on Sup Forums..?

Fuck off, emos are part of the problem

And what have you done to accomplish the 14 words, user?

There were a shitload of Asian Elmo's where I grew up.

>>Exclusively white demographic
>who is Jhonen Vasquez

there was a paki emo at my school years ago, weirdest thing I ever saw.

>redpilled through boards like /x/
Yeah, that is not happening.

You might as well be redpilled through /mlp/.

They all killed themselves a decade ago, dude.

/x/ is filled with Sup Forumsacks

>says emo and gets 200 something replies, shameless reposting.

sage and everyone here is gay.

Nope, they all ended up on Sup Forums

I was emoish. Still love My Chemical Romance's music but I never liked the band members. It was in a brief time before the emo era exploded and ruined the new appeal for everyone. Ireland was never truly hit hard by it, in secondary school there was this group of emo scooby doo's i wanted to be friends with but they also happened to be 3 years younger than me. Tried my best to be included in their group but I naturally kept being repulsed sensing their bubble. Most of the group went on to become boring adults. One works in a post office he was the most actually emo one. He got tattoos even claimed to be gay to get attention in school then didn't show up for two days cause everyone he asked said they knew already. Nice guy but dumped the look when it went out of fashion. Another girl from the group became an actress, an unsuccessful one and sleeps around to get roles. A couple went onto music college and dropped out of it and one rocker friend of mine turned into a Gym rat.

Pity really. It was a harmless outlet for hormonal angst in my opinion. It was also the most exciting they've ever been. Having that kind of social trend around was like bird watching to me. Eventually I dated a girl who was friends with them emos so I got know them better. They all shared the same personality or faked it. Quarky/dark. Which is the experience im drawing from when I say emo's conform to their own bubble.

A white hispanic

rock was a black mans invention.

always was.

you think white people knew about hard times and levees breaking?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c97VqLGXLXw

Are you retarded?

Being emo/goth was a sure fire way to get laid for the average white guy.

I never got as much pussy as I did when I dyed my hair black and wore eyeliner and skinny jeans. I mean the look was effeminate but that's what the girls wanted at the time man. You didn't see emo girls hook up with blacks.

Sweeping meme criticism that essentially boils down to little more than "if you disagree with the group you're only doing it for attention", see also - "contrarian"

Gunpowder was a Chinese invention, White men made a thousand different types of guns. What's your point?

I used to be emo and I hate furfags. Costumes are for people who can't make their real face look good. Degenerates..

This is objectively false. As an emo kid in highschool, no one ever gave shit to the fat fucks. Being thin and skeltal might have been the trend, but it wasn't a rule.

>exclusively white
Oh word?

My friends and I always made fun of fat people and bullied girls by calling them fat, so no you are objectively wrong.

Anomoly never seen outside the internet

Emo culture died like 10 years ago...

this is a shill thread.

lol are you joking? There were so many emo fatty girls when this shit was popular. Emo was pure kikery. It promoted homosexuality and the most feminised boring stagnant male music ever made. It promoted boys literally wearing womens clothes and wearing eye liner.

no, this is the last stand of free speech before the west turns into a North Korean corporate-globalist hellhole.

Fucking emo degenerate fashion created a bunch of sissy spoilt faggots so if anything, it degenerated the most.

>emo/goth/scene

Isn't goth dead? Undead? Whatever? At least in America.

They didn't actively dissuade the fat chicks, but they all promoted the thin ones. I dunno man, chubby scene girls were cute as fuck back on the day. This is qhen chubby meant you were 20-30lbs into overweight not +200lbs. The culture was surprisingly stable though. They were wild high school kids, but called out shit when they saw it. The problem is they didn't see it all.

Goth degenerate here. I'm in a band. There's a black guy in the band. I'm a quarter Cherokee.

Once a faggot always a faggot.
So fuck emos

are middle schoolers the last stand of white humanity?

no its just a phase

Jhonen Vasquez does not look white. He's clearly mixed. You're either blind or retarded.

Idk they all kind of transformed into the hardcore punk/metal kids here in California. They're not common anymore though.