WTC Building 7

Hey, Sup Forums, what happened to wtc building 7.
Redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU
youtube.com/watch?v=cK2TTl6LAnk
youtube.com/watch?v=txH3pr3V3ow
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
cbsnews.com/news/report-cia-lost-office-in-wtc/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjXbSASiF0E
rense.com/general94/missing.htm
truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/trade-center-cameras-locks-electricity-turned-off-weekend-before-911/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHcCbY2wY38
youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Controlled demotion by planted explosives.

youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU

i've heard it went down

'JUST PULL IT YA DUMB FUCKS!
t. Snipdick McLargenose

(shuts it down internally)

>LUCKY LARRY

(shuts it down internally)

>shitloads of burning debris falls from the towers and lights multiple fires in WTC7
>water gets cut off when WTC1 and WTC2 collapse, which stops sprinkler systems from fighting the fire.
>eventually the fire is so hot the floors collapse
>eventually the building falls apart.

>building stands still
>no fucking visible holes or anything
>building next to it was rekt by twin towers falling BUT still stands
>JUST PULL IT

I hope people who did 9/11 will be hanged by the balls during my lifetime

It was dropped with the same controlled demolition that took out the twin towers....or do you really think buildings that tall would organically drop down into their own footprint when they "collapse"?

>Redpill me.
according to Joe Lieberman it didn't fall down at all
>tfw official report doesn't mention WTC7

youtube.com/watch?v=cK2TTl6LAnk

(((office fire))) happened.

>inb4 thread is deleted and OP is banned for "breaking global rule 1"

if this doesnt convince anyone

nothing will

its fucking dead plain obvious this was controled demo

its not like fire have a brain and suddenly though "oh this is the moment I should break all the beams at once!"

You know it, mate.

russian gov probably knows what happend

how come nobody is leaking anything? is this somekind of global agreement?

youtube.com/watch?v=txH3pr3V3ow

Yes, friend.
ZOG is 200 years old already.
At least.

>global rules
>rules
more like suggestions

I mean all this ww2 bullshit was organaised too.

>accurately calculated to have fallen at a speed which can only occur if there ZERO resistance
>looked just like a controlled demolition
>NIST report found that "burning office equipment" was the cause
>only steel beam skyscraper to collapse from fire
>NIST left out a whole bunch of important components on their collapse model (in order to get it to collapse)

>No plane hit this building

This.
Two of the largest buildings in the world collapse next to it. This is physics of destruction on a scale we have never seen before.

Two planes crashed into the twin towers.

It really is that simple. Disturbingly so.

Of course that does not mean there is no conspiracy behind those four planes.

If anything the controlled explosion theory is an idea propagated to make any conspiracy about 9-11 seem absurd. I am pissed people like Jones fell for the bait.

shieeet

we're screwed

>coping this hard

Is this real footage?

Exactly.

>official report doesn't mention WTC7

The official NIST report most certainly does! But what they mention is unsatisfactory.

>youtube.com/watch?v=txH3pr3V3ow
this won't load, here or on YT
what is is?

Nah dude they covertly got a bunch of explosives in to a highly traveled building and set them up without anybody knowing and then blew it up so they could complete their plan - a plan that had to require WTC7 and the two massive towers, plus the Pentagon, just wasn't enough.

I dont remember the timestamp for the part I found most convincing, but there is a section in this which goes over the obvious audio fabrications that happen, with some common sound effects and reverse symbols (from a drumkit).

There were like 1 or 2 parts of this I didn't quite get/see as damning, but otherwise this entire video is pretty redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

>i-i-it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory right guys? Surely daddy government would never do that to us!

Burning office equipment... like wheely chairs, chipboard desks and printers with half full paper stacks.....

Wtc b7 had all paperwork for lockheed martin company to legaly and secretly create more ufo replicas known as ARV

>Nah dude they covertly got a bunch of explosives in to a highly traveled building and set them up without anybody knowing and then blew it up so they could complete their plan - a plan that had to require WTC7 and the two massive towers, plus the Pentagon, just wasn't enough.
You are a moron
>Report: CIA Lost Office In WTC
>A secret office operated by the CIA was destroyed in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, seriously disrupting intelligence operations.
>The undercover station was in 7 World Trade Center, a smaller office tower that fell several hours after the collapse of the twin towers on Sept. 11, a U.S. government official said.
cbsnews.com/news/report-cia-lost-office-in-wtc/

it collapsed

Putin actually warned Bush about upcoming terract. Of course Bush did nothing to prevent it.

All that stuff burns hot enough to melt steel beams AND pulverise concrete though. Stop being racist.

but they also have probably some info it was a conpiracy from the inside

This is correct. The popular version of the conspiracy requires the collusion and silence of thousands of low level actors.

The version in which the attacks were carried out as shown, but Bin Laden was acting under the orders of high ranking officials in the US government in order to manufacture an excuse for the US to achieve their geopolitical goals in the middle east is perfectly plausible. Especially when we know he's acted as a US agent before, and there are very close links between his family and the Bushes.

And yeah, the conspiratard "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" crowd is a plant. It doesn't even matter that the buildings collapsed. If they'd stood as 2 blackened hulks in the New York skyline, events would've played out exactly the same way.

it fall down go boom. didn't you see the news?

>this won't load, here or on YT
you got a problem user, it loads fine for me

Bump because this is the first I've heard of this.

>It doesn't even matter that the buildings collapsed. If they'd stood as 2 blackened hulks in the New York skyline, events would've played out exactly the same way.

When the CIA and FBI bombed the WTC in 1993 it didn't cause enough devastation to achieve the desired result.
They made sure they compensated for that the second time around.

>It really is that simple. Disturbingly so.
explain the extra heat
explain the seismic data

Well I hate to play devils advocate here but I have to inform you that friction can cause a lot of heat.

>Hey, Sup Forums, what happened to wtc building 7.
>Redpill me.

It was severely damaged and it collapsed under its own weight.

>severely damaged
[citation needed]

Mossad and CIA. They will go down during the revolution.

There was no damage.

Except it didn't fall apart. It made a free fall in place.

Another factoid I've heard is billions of USD went missing from some government agency. The people investigating the "missing" money had all their evidence in WTC7. Hopefully someone with more info can fill you in.

>billions

I believe the theory is (I haven't personally looked into it) that some form of organisation within WTC 7 (government I suppose) were "investigating" (at least superficially) the 2.3 TRILLION dollars the Pentagon "lost".

Luckily for the Pentagon, all the evidence was disposed of either in the collapse of WTC 7 or the fire within the pentagon itself.

Rummy publicly announced it the day before knowing people would be distracted

>Well I hate to play devils advocate here but I have to inform you that friction can cause a lot of heat

are you serious? Of course friction causes heat you moron, but if you could do math more complicated than adding 2+2 you might recognize that there is no way that mere friction can account for all the heat that was there

>mfw morons believe that heat generated by friction from falling concrete not only melted aluminum but kept it molten for weeks

Not just falling concrete, when you bend steel it gets mighty hot!

>Redpill me.

>Not just falling concrete, when you bend steel it gets mighty hot!

I do think that their were planted explosives in the WTC building 7, but by pull it I think he meant pulling the firefighters out of the building, he stated that "there was already such terrible loss of life"

no this is not it, jesus christ the kike himself said on on television that it was a controlled demolition.

The fire department said they would not be able to contain the fire in chaos so the pulled the plug on the building.

you look it up on jewtube the interview is there and all

Tons of burning rubble smashed into it when the North Tower collapsed, firefighters on the scene reported that while the side facing away from the Trade Center Buildings was relatively unscathed, the South face looked like someone had taken a butcher knife to it, there were fires on multiple floors, widespread damage to the facade, and a deep, 20-story tall gash down the center of the building that had exposed the structural supports. (see testimony of FDNY Captain Chris Boyle).

Building 7 basically burned, uncontrolled, for about seven hours straight. Like the Trade Center towers, the structural damage to the building's support beams was exacerbated by thermal expansion and weakening - metals expand and soften long before they physically melt. At office fire temperatures, ~600 C, structural steel expands by about 1-2% and loses 10-15% of its yield strength. Eventually the weakened beams could no longer support the weight of the structure above - a few beams gave way, and this weakened the surrounding supports, leading to a progressive collapse.

The NIST, in researching the collapse of Building 7, did a three phase simulation of the fires and collapse:

Step 1) Using photos and testimony from firefighting crews, they reproduced the structural damage to the South face and the Southwest corner, and identified the locations of building fires.
Step 2) Using an ANSYS simulation, the spread of the fires and the weakening of the support beams was analyzed in order to identify which beams would have buckled first.
Step 3) Using an LS-DYNA code, and inputting the results from the ANSYS simulation, they analyzed the resulting collapse sequence.

It's worth mentioning this is the only simulation which has successfully reproduced the collapse of the penthouse floors 9-10 seconds before the rest of the building gives way - something the controlled demolition model hasn't been able to explain in 16 years.

you are wasting your time

It's also worth mentioning that the NIST didn't rule out anything prior to investigating the collapse of towers 1, 2, and 7. If you read the actual reports, extensive time and effort was spent investigating whether explosives could have been used in coordination with the planes. Multiple blast scenarios were explored, but were ultimately shown to be inconsistent with the observed collapses and didn't produce results that matched as closely as the model discussed above.

Probably

>only skyrise to ever collapse due to fires
SeemsLegit.jpeg

must have been some heavy duty welds inorder for the steel frame to basically turn into a net that pulls down the rest of the building.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjXbSASiF0E
>What is building 7?

why were the builders not sued then?

thank you, people don't even begin or try to understand structural integrity, they can't even fathom a building imploding like that

Nice computer model of the collapse you have there. Can I see the source code and the imputs used to make that animation? What's that? I can't because they're classified? Shame.

Nothing. Its still there. Everything you've seen, heard and still see is all a fabrication brought about by the use of project blue beam.

You think somebody would be liable for the structural failure that was WT7; it's like they didn't want people looking into. Isn't weird that WT7 was never mentioned in the 9/11 Report?

Mostly hollow, like the twin towers? They were built specifically for the Judaeo-Masonic ritual known as 9/11.

The building was unstable due to fire damage. Rather than let it burn and collapse naturally (and risk other buildings) they sent a demolition squad in to line the buildings with explosives and do a controlled demolition. Controlled demolitions take time to math out, but in the event of an emergency can be done same-day.

Debris struck the base.
It fell.

checkmate. nice find. holy fuck.

checkmate, you really showed that shill

>Not modelling the connections.
>Unconnected steel expands and slips off
Yes, that is exactly how it happened goy. Someone forgot to connect the steel beams!

Law of thermal expansion - metal that's heated must expand according to its thermal properties. Steel at ~600 C is going to linearly expand by a factor of about 2%. If the material isn't heated non-uniformly, or its expansion is constricted, it warps and distorts the material, which weakens it even more than the thermal weakening alone.

The WTC 7 builders couldn't have anticipated another giant burning building collapsing onto it.

The bulk of the code was released in compliance with several FOIA requests about 10-11 years ago. The only parts of the code that were withheld were the input parameters to the initial ANSYS simulation (which were based on photo and testimony analysis) and the break-element code for the LS-DYNA simulation (which is proprietary software and illegal to distribute). Any engineer with LS-DYNA experience could reproduce the break element code with a little work, and the ANSYS inputs could be determined with a little guesswork and trial and error.

Despite the fact that groups like AE911 have had access to all this code for the last decade, they've done fuck all with it. Despite literally claiming to be a group of professional architects and engineers with expertise in this area, they constantly bitch and moan about how its not their responsibility to do any of the hard work in investigating their own claims, and instead contract out with third-party labs to try and prove their accusations.

Case in point, AE911 contracted a lab run by Dr James Milette to confirm the claims of nanothermite in the infamous Harrit-Jones paper. Milette's group published their results a few years ago - which confirmed through multiple diagnostics that the "nanothermite chips" AE911 was boasting about were just flakes of carbon steel covered in epoxy resin. AE911 promptly lost their shit and accused Milette's and his lab of being government agents.

There is NO OTHER mode of collapse for buildings. They don't tip over, you fucking basic dolt.

So why was no one able to reproduce that simulation? Also reminder that the reason given for not declassifing the imputs was "It would jeopardize public safety".

Why haven't I seen this before?

Anyone who doesnt believe 9/11 was orchestrated to push interests out of our comprehension suffers autism and/or frontal lobe brain disorder.
To bad there arent more threads talking about the why and how to protect ourselves from manipulation.
Good news is there is still enough info out there to lurk and learn about it. There is no excuse to know the truth.

(((Office fire))) goyim.

>youtube
>building tipping over
>mind blown

>>eventually the fire is so hot the floors collapse
There should be a special kind of hell for retarded people like you.

rense.com/general94/missing.htm

truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/trade-center-cameras-locks-electricity-turned-off-weekend-before-911/

had sensitive 3letter agency investigation papers so this happened

Thank you David Brock for your analysis

youtube.com/watch?v=XHcCbY2wY38
3 second search on jewgle shows multiple failed demos where they do fall over...try again

>Hey, Sup Forums, what happened to wtc building 7.
No plane hit it. No jet fuel was inside it to "melt the girders." It got an ordinary fire like other buildings get all the time without collapsing. But it just felt so bad for the Twin Towers after they fell that it committed suicide and died in empathy. Or so we are asked to believe.

What is THERMITE, Alex?

>not pulls it internally

Is this the key?
Shills love to go full in on "yeah bro they totally snuck in with all them explosives before" when it appears they literally might have.

It fell down into it's own footprint because some flaming debris blew onto it.

An even better question is Bldg 6. Where did that hole come from?

Ehud Barak, "We need a 'War On Terror' goyim. We need to attack these countries goyim and increase security for goyim."

youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s

i mean shit alot of people dont understand that steel weakens when hit gets hot ie beams turn into noodles, loses stability and buckels then collapses

>

>So why was no one able to reproduce that simulation?
As far as I know the guys over at AE911 have never even attempted to do their own simulation - neither working with the code dumped by NIST for the FOIA request, or starting from scratch with their own models.

AE911 constantly makes a big deal about how they're all big, important, professional engineers, yet only a handful of them have made any attempt to do any actual research, simulation, and experimentation to prove their case over the last 16 years. And what's worse is they accuse any researcher who comes to a conclusion that doesn't conform to their preconceived answers of being a shill.

Dr Frank Legge and Dr James Wyndham were members of AE911's sister organization - Scholars for 9/11 Truth - and were big supporters of Steve Jones, Richard Gage, and all the other big wigs with AE911. They believed the controlled demo theory and that the Pentagon was attacked with an explosive or missile, and set out to find evidence of the latter. After a year of research, Wyndham published a paper on the online 'Journal of 911 Studies' webpage - "The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact" in which he outlines in detail all of the evidence supporting or opposing both the plane theory and the missile theory, and came to the conclusion that the plane impact matches the evidence better.

Wyndham was promptly accused of being a government agent and kicked out of the group for trying to spread dissent.

Legge, having been thoroughly rocked by the results in the paper, wrote an open letter pleading members of Scholars and AE911 to take the paper seriously, and that if the groups wanted to retain an appearance of professionalism and scientific impartiality, they should be open to examining theories that don't conform to the missile attack/controlled demo models.

Legge was promptly accused of being a government agent and kicked out of the group for trying to spread dissent.

9/11 is a jewish holy day celebrated in synagogues the world over. The NWO is for the jews.