EXECUTE THE NFL

patch.com/california/woodlandhills/s/g8nw5/restaurant-owner-says-nfl-players-who-kneel-should-be-executed

fuck football fuck niggers and fuck zombies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6KzzCCBPYE
thedailysheeple.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem_092017
247sports.com/Bolt/Oakland-Raiders-Kelechi-Osemele-on-Derek-Carr-not-standing-durin-108020170
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Rugby
usarugby.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They treat "Thug" the same way as the N word. They love calling each other thugs and glorifying the Thug Life. But when Whitey calls them a thug, oh no, no no, youz racistz.

I'll call you "boy" then, nigger.

so we go back to calling them Googles then.

wonder how that stereotype perpetuated.

Hand Egg Americans

Lol that's actually a racist thought because he's assuming all thugs are black.

Lol dumb liberals yet again BTFO by one second of thinking.

Reefpoint Brew House

I fully except that racism exists in America. But it's blacks who are the most racist.

Hard to believe this guy has a degree from Stanford

>so many blacks are thugs
>hear it so often you just assume it refers to all black people

Kek

Its not hard to believe dude...

explains everything

Niggers throwing games now.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6KzzCCBPYE

Did the guy from last night die?

WE

thedailysheeple.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem_092017

The media has made sure that calling black people almost anything is the modern equivalent of nigger.
No one is allowed to call attention to their violent or antisocial behavior. People must not be allowed to defend themselves or speak out about danger.

Effective communication is essentially the first line of defense in any group of two or more people. What can you do if you can't plan?
Academia works to restrict language, strip words of their meaning, play a shell game with definitions and needlessly overcomplicate simple ideas.

I think Hitler is more offensive word then Nigger. Why arent we saying H-word in europe?

Is this the guy who got mad and chimped out right after he won the super bowel?

>all the sciences
Fucking all of them?

just call them Mondays. Everybody hates Mondays.

>Where do these websites comes from? Its almost as if they just pop up overnight to make social commentary and then just like that "poof" gone.

Really makes me think.

Probably some kind of Russian psy op

Hate to say it but... this whole black/white integration thing seems like it's destined to fail

Fuck Kap

Why? He's just a dumb nigger who doesn't know any better. This shit was gonna blow, if it wasn't this NFL knee nonsense it would have been something else. The racial tension has been simmering all through the Obama presidency and let's face it, probably since the 60s

The left had taken advantage of the disenfranchised black community and given them the white man as a scapegoat

Start following the websites ip and all your dreams will come true.

It’s like using the word coon to describe the fat fuck that tries to get in my trash cans every week. GTFO here with that assumption, you don’t know my life.

how do you do this?

lol fucking morons

You mean, you don’t think his token athlete degree is valid? Lel. What’s funny about that is, it probably isn’t.
These fucks in DI schools are pampered to the nth degree. Tutors that fly with the team to games, peer counselors to ensure passing grades, ‘help’ when they’re struggling, etc..Not all athletes get these treatment, but the top tier players that they’ve invested a lot of money in? You bet your pale white ass they do, I’ve seen it firsthand. Why do you think that these dumbass athletes that go down with injuries that were megastars are the ones you hear about that die penniless? While the average player who toiled away in relative obscurity manages to amount to something, even if they find their groove in the pro level then retire? Because those nobodies in college worked their ass off for the degree.

Why is she so white and why does he look fem

Kek. No, he chomped out when his team lost and then basically had a temper tantrum because coach didn’t call his number for the final play because he surely would have found the end zone.

I heard Richard Sherman was supposed to be relatively smart. Not sure if it's true or not.

Its not really possible for a normal person to know how. I bet those authors are not even their real names.

Open a command prompt and type 'ping ' to get the IP, e.g. 'ping www.google.com'

Look up the whois info, but to be honest if you need help with this part you will need to learn a bit more before you get anywhere

What websites are you referring to? I might do some digging later if I have time

holy shit lol, he'd be one of us if he was a bit younger

I hope one of them gets cocky and tries make bets on themselves losing

um sweetie? people of color cannot be racist. racism is about power and privilege. you know this right?

Ok. SO civilized(white/black/etc) people need a new word for blacks who act out. Well, what do they call one another? Is there a word they are comfortable with? hmmmmmmmm

pls be real pls be real pls be real pls be real pls be real

One of the offensive linemen denied it on his instagram when someone asked him directly. Can't say I believe him completely. I wouldn't be surprised if they let Carr get hit a few times for revenge, but doubt they threw the entire game.
247sports.com/Bolt/Oakland-Raiders-Kelechi-Osemele-on-Derek-Carr-not-standing-durin-108020170

>Best offensive line of the decade
>Allow one sack last season
>Allow four this game because he raciss

I was talking in general, as for the websites Im mad at myself for not noticing this shit before. Who names their website patch.com and why has no one ever heard of this website before today?

No. Sherman plays defense

He is definitely an Uncle Tom that tries to sound like a nigger when around other niggers.

>Sherman

USA MAJOR LEAGUE RUGBY

new professional league kicks off 2018

>No girly protection and you can't throw the ball forward. You have to face the enemy alone.
>It doesn't keep stopping. Play carries on even when a player is injured.
>1 team for defense and offense. Not 90 players to pick and choose from.
>esteems the western masculine qualities of camaraderie, fairplay and a balanced beer/sport ratio.
>high standards of morals in and off the field.
>unlike baseball, basketball etc etc It's played internationally so America can actually compete against other countries. WOW.
and best
>It will scare the shit out of the NFL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Rugby

stop watching niggerball, watch a real sport

dis gun get gud

Don't know what the fuck an uncle tom is but Sherman acts all sheboon but doesn't do shit. He all talk trying to act tough.

hahahahaha

Yeah a degree in communications, the standard sportsnigger joke degree.

usarugby.org/

The kit is everything you would expect from USA

1. Makeup.
2. Pussy ass little bitch.

>They love calling each other thugs and glorifying the Thug Life

The ambassador for black people ladies and gentlemen, so glad you came here to speak on behalf of all black people

boyohboyohboy

ALL of them, you fucking bigot

I watch baseball. Very comfy. White guys and dominicans who bust their ass and love america because if they dont make it in baseball they cut sugarcane there whole life. Baseball is americas pastime.