The two best SoL that aired this season will sell the worst

>the two best SoL that aired this season will sell the worst

The world wasn't ready.

>kuma miko
>best
>with that ending
no one with a mind would like the anime with that shitty ending, Tanaka kun was better anyway, even Flying Witch

Brat 2.0 ruined Anne for me.

>Kuma Miko
>over Tanaka-kun and Sansha Sanyou

At least Unhappy is good.

flying witch and tanaka-kun are better than those two

Kumamiko, with a happy ending, would've been completely forgotten by a couple weeks from now. Only because it had that setting and did something a little different with it was it even remarkable at all.

>japan having shit taste
More news at eleven.

>those two over sansha sanyou, flting witch and tanaka-kun
Nice delusions user, maybe Kumamiko could have make it without those last 4 shitty episodes.

>KumaMiko best anything

It was good. People only hated it because it was different.

>Pandering shit instead of SoLshit
>different

Still shit.

But Kumar Milo killed itself with that ending. I'm fairly certain it killed the manga sales as well.

Not true.
Flying Witch and Anne Happy the two best SoL this season are actually selling above expectation.
>*76位/*95位 (**2,481 pt) [*,*95予約] 16/06/22 ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
>194位/176位 (**1,076 pt) [*,*48予約] 16/06/22 あんハピ 第1巻 [Blu-ray]
Kumamiko deserves to flop. It was getting worse and worse after the pon pon pon episode.

Kumamoto is fucking garbage, the manga is just mediocre but the anime manage to make it worse.

And with the latter half and that stupid ending people will remember it as some shitty anime that will cut the sales of the manga instead of boosting it....a fucking massacre of the series, thanks.

Flying Witch is better than kumapedo

A damn shame honestly. All those faggots crying over a mere 5 minutes of their time are pretending that they've just watched something worse than 9/11. If Kinema Citrus listens to you, they would not take chances anymore. Watch the next Barakamon devoid of any suffering and the pandering cranked up and shifting to satisfy even the most vile tumblrite by its sterility like Flying Witch.

>Watch the next Barakamon devoid of any suffering
And why is this bad?

Yeah kind of like that other anime Man Cappy.

How's sansha sanyou doing?

>***,*65位/***,*76位 (**2,481 pt) [*,*95予約] 2016/06/22 ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
>***,184位/***,194位 (**1,076 pt) [*,*48予約] 2016/06/22 あんハピ 第1巻 [Blu-ray]
>***,254位/***,312位 (**1,212 pt) [*,*30予約] 2016/06/29 三者三葉 Vol.1(初回生産限定版)(イベントチケット優先販売申込み券付き) [Blu-ray]
>***,593位/***,638位 (***,329 pt) [*,**1予約] 2016/06/24 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 田中くんはいつもけだるげ 1 (特装限定版) (全巻購入特典:「全巻収納BOX(新規描き下ろしイラスト使用)」引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]
>***,611位/***,569位 ◎ (**1,819 pt) [*,*67予約] 2016/06/24 くまみこ 壱 - くまぼっくす - [Blu-ray]

Kuma Miko deserves to flop after shitting the bed in the last few episodes. Shame on the author for not checking the script, too.
Anne Happy doesn't look like it's flopping, and for a good reason because almost all the episodes were really good and fun to watch.

Imagine Handa not having any pressure. Imagine no crying when the kids do something mean or no bullying at all. Imagine any unpleasant cliffhangers being resolved by animating a resolution within the same episode as an apology.
Barakamon itself was nowhere near devoid of suffering either. It even started with someone getting punched in the face.

Yoshio ruined Kuma Miko single-handedly

Anne was boring as fuck and Kumamiko was ruined in last two episodes.

>A damn shame honestly. All those faggots crying over a mere 5 minutes
user, I think your autism is preventing your brain of processing what actually happened during the end of that show and that's the reason why you don't understand why people (e.g. the guy who wrote the manga) aren't liking it.

>the author doesn't like the show therefore I must hate the show and throw a fit about it
How about some independent thought for once? It was still only 5 minutes, my friend, that surely did not negate the enjoyment obtained from 98.33% of the series to the point of outrage, does it?

KM was more of a light comedy than a SoL.
But I agree, Anne Happy deserves much more.