World's End Harem

Will our MC finally stop being a faggot and save the world? The answer may surprise you! It's a no btw.

I hope he gets raped and eaten by the bear.

He couldn't he hold his alcohol. Also best girl pic related.

I hope his gf ended up cucking him and ends up pregnant with #1'some child.

This manga is such as tease. Even Minamoto kun Monogatari had some sex scenes after 100+ chapters

If the main plot is actually just "to fuck or not to fuck" you can all know it will going shit fast.

I could just read hentai if I want the fanservices

Is that what that was? I thought he was playing possum and fainted hoping his new bodyguard wouldn't be interested in ravaging his dead fish-like flaccid body. He probably shit himself too as an additional defense measure.

Get the fuck out of here you cuck. I'm tired of seeing all these cucks wishing for their cuck fulfillment in this manga.

So big girl is the nurse and loli is the bodyguard right?

Fucking retarded blue balls series

The plot calls for sex and instead we get fucking stupid ass beta MC #9956634235

WHY THE FUCK THE MC IS SUCH A FAGGOT, I HOPE HE GOT FUCKING NTR'ED LATER ON, YOU DESERVED IT, WHAT A KEK, YOU SHOULD FUCK EVERYONE YOU DENSE FUCKER

Everyone who actually reads this shit is an even bigger faggot than MC.

It's like you fucking Sup Forumsedditors have never read a non-h harem before.
>cuck
Kill yourselves.

I hope they chop off his balls and dick to create a dildo that can produce sperm.

>Tfw people aren't loyal enough to their waifu to let humanity die out and not sleep with someone else.
Fucking beta's.

>cuck
i don't even use that word

>Sup Forumsedditors

wtf is that? fuck off Sup Forumsedditors

These threads are the most pointless, almost all the posts just hate on the manga and hope that the MC gets cucked.

>Sup Forumsedditors

it takes one to know one user.

Regular harem mc have some small reason to be dense shits.

In WEH we need you to impregnate women there is only dozen of men alive, humanity is going extinct or mutate due to inbreeding in couple generations.

This is good shit. Usually, hentai doesn't have good artwork like this one.
The bodyguard is fucking hot, he should fuck her until she's pregnant with at least 10 babies.
I hope number 1 dies a horrible death and number 2 impregnates his bodyguard soon.

They sleep in the same fucking room, ffs.

Rape bear was great, what on earth were the women thinking keeping that around in the base?

They're exploring a wildlife habitat, which brings up some other questions like the bear's continued survival since the world crashed, but you know.

>In WEH we need you to impregnate women there is only dozen of men alive, humanity is going extinct or mutate due to inbreeding in couple generations.
Exactly. I can forgive things like the protagonist of KxS being uneasy about sleeping with the main love interests, but if as a guy you find yourself with a DUTY to impregnate as many women as you can, there's just no fucking excuse for holding back.

This manga need some NTR

This manga is so fucking retarded.
Let's pretend he is actually so pathetically in love with a girl he has never even kissed and therefore won't "cheat" on here, why isn't he simply jerking off into a cup?

I want Nr.1 banging his sister.

When is the other dude gonna fuck his sister in front of him?

Read manga, it's said only natural impregnation works.

It's a national priority, collapse of human race etc etc. He could just lay as a dead fish thinkin of gf and let them ride him showing he doesn't want it, but does it for greater good.

They should tie him up and rape him desu senpai

>They should tie him up and rape him desu senpai
In reality they would have long before now if he wasn't co-operating.

Back to your containment board, crossboarder.

Everyone knows you are the samefag who keeps getting blown the fuck out and banned in previous threads.

The mods have even started banning you in Takagi San threads as well.

Are you that eager to ban evade?

It is just one person samefagging.

Last time the mod banned him, all his posts disappeared.

HERF

The animals are used in genetic engineering.

The female agents are animal hybrids because they all have facial and body features uncharacteristic of normal humans.

Screencap this.

That would make sense with bodyguard lady crushing up the door handle last chapter

>fucking bear
Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this was orchestrated by the other immune guy.
Dude seems fucking unstable.
>Share heaven? Nah fuck that, I'm god and all the whores are MINE.

And if not the bear, then he's probably gonna flip his shit the second a woman chooses MC over him or refuses to fuck him.
Maybe by some cosmic coincidence it'll be MC's gf.

Also hopefully there's minimal action/drama shit so I can put this in my list of "non-h stuff I might jerk off to in the future".

#1's agent has cat pupils if you want to check as well.

And MC's own female agent's eyes are too strange to be called normal.

My speculation is that during these 5 years, humanity thought maybe if they changed their DNA enough, then the human male killing virus that seems to only target humans would be unable to infect a human who incorporated foreign animal DNA that was unaffected by this current human only plague.

Looks like it failed though but the female agents end up being leftovers from the experiments.

It would explain why none of the female agents are pregnant too.

#1 didn't get his female agent pregnant either.

Perhaps, female agents are sterile or the current leaders of humanity only want pure humans for the next generation since the animal human hybrids failed to produce the result they were looking for.

Kono S Mi Yo showed you can have sex in your seinen romantic comedy and it'll still work (despite the batshit insane stuff in the finale).

The manga has gone out of its way to highlight from every possible angle that him having sex with as many girls as possible is the best thing for everyone and is completely moral

Lame chapter. Even worse, the cliffhanger doesn't make you want to keep reading.

That's because this is possibly one of the worst manga ever created. Don't blame other people for calling out your shit taste.

Lurk more, newfag.

No you.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

When can i start reading this for the boobies, i hate the MC.

>if I tell someone to go away enough, they won't challenge my shit taste!

But you're already shit itself and shit like you needs to go.

What else could it be, if the author had half a brain or talent he wouldn't be relying of boobs.

Semen demon

Is there anything similar to this?

like the fanservice i mean

Based MC staying strong

Really hoping his gf is preggo with a mexican baby

The author and the artist are different people

NO! GIVE INTO THE TEMPTATION
HUMANITY IS DYING! EVERYTHING WE AS HUMANS HAVE CREATED, DISCOVERED, AND THEORIZED WILL BE DESTROYED! HOW ARE YOU A SCIENTIST!? HOW!? CARL SAGAN WEEPS AT YOU!

>#1 didn't get his female agent pregnant either.
That's because 1 cares about fucking models, idols, movie stars and the like.
Also if they were genetically altered there the female agent wouldn't have called the place 'a strange facility', she would know what it's purpose was.

Why does the Necklace have a tracking device built into it?

With luck, the bear kills him.

Not only that, why does the necklace send out some random ass signal that can't be traced? Really?

With luck the bodyguard supplexes the bear and gets him horny.
I know if I saw a thicc girl pull a Bork Laser on a burr I'd want to fuck her

This series becomes infinitly funnier if you imagine the MC is like Metal Gear Solid 1 Snake and he just repeats everything said to him in the form of a question.

This is what happens when you have an MC so shit that the series buckles under the weight of it within 5 chapters.

>a fucking bear out of nowhere
dropped

C'mon man. You can't possibly have started reading this for the plot. You read it for the tits, and there's tits literally every chapter.

Just bear with it.

I feel like this well have NTR of the mc's love interest i just know it.

What a resilient faggot he is

It's almost brilliant in a way.
This is either A. a parody on the betaness of Japanese males made in order to show them how they could damn their country if they don't fuck, or B. The set up for the most glorious Fuck of all manga history

So when is he going to fuck this qt?

Never.

How is she a nurse?

I just dropped this shit. I can't read anymore of this retard MC. Just kill him already, he pisses me off so much

Good, fuck off.

Is this the fastest Sup Forums as a whole has ever dropped a series?
Even Masamune-kun no Revenge and Akame ga Kill still get more life than this

Can B even happen? How much will Jump Plus let them get away with?

Not even Sup Forums is stupid enough to read a hentai plot without the hentai.

Just don't show the junk right? You can do that.
If it's even more anal, just show us their heads and give us a woman moaning.

if you want hentai go read hentai
same retards are coming back every thread, I wonder why

>Not even Sup Forums is stupid enough
Don't ever say that. Sup Forums has proven me wrong that so many times
At first you think it's just them meming, then it turns out they became the mask

I am going to be here until the Author and/or artist confirm without a shadow of a doubt there will be no pregnant bellies shown.
I am only here for pregnant bellies that aren't the byproduct of Tentacles and faceless old and/or fat men and that isn't the final page.
If I had a dime for every time a panda entry had those I would buy America as a country, not to be it's president, but to be it's sole owner.

I did not drop it

Speak for yourself cuckboy

I hate NTR and cuckolding, it never does anything and i often drop shit when it happens with certain exceptions
But now i want it, please let this guy get cucked by the #1, he really fucking deserves it. I've tried to empathize with him and i just cant

Daughter zoned

But if she is to be send to another male, MC might do it

Break it down for me

>last man on earth
>tons of incredibly hot women want to have sex with him

Why would he refuse?

NTR'd by who?

Nice meme.

try reading

>muh chastity
>i have to save myself for my girlfriend

I hope he finds her. I hope he finds her and still refuses to have sex with anyone because even though he found his girlfriend they're not married.

And then he keeps refusing because he is a married man now. Fuck, this is how it will go

What a crock of shit. Even if it is women running the show. If you have a dozen males left in the ENTIRE WORLD civil rights and human rights are fucking out the door and on fire. They would be strapped down and milked by a machine pump with IV's feeding their needs and drugs to produce maximum semen volume until they fucking died.

There is no chance in hell any standing Government with a dozen resources left to ensure the survival of the human race would leave it up to free will.

>the real reason he doesn twant to fuck women is because hes a lolicon
>he lied about his girlfriend
>eventually bangs sui, tells everyone the truth, they say as long as he gets her pregnent and maybe collects some sperm for other womens use its fine
>manga becomes him amassing a massive loli harem and bro-ing it up with the other immune males
This would redeem the manga entirely and make it a 10/10

he made a promise to his waifu and wants to find her to have sex with.

If he just impregnates the one 10/10 from me. Simply for the absolute madman of it.

kinda begs the question why he didnt just fuck her before getting frozen like any sane man would, what with all the uncertainty of them actually finding a cure for his supposedly fatal disease and all. I mean chick was hot for him anyway. Author is just finding a bullshit excuse to make another beta MC

Yeah, but that is 9 pages each time. A perfect blue ball ride.

I hope they find some way to subvert it like this

Did MC seriously pass out from one mouthful of alcohol? Jesus.

>last man on earth
NOPE

Why did you think he could ever stop being a gigantic faggot?

Passed out from cumming, she was sucking his dick and fingering his rectum at the same time

It was too much for a virgin

I know right?
I've never drank alcohol myself, but I can 100% say I'd hold it better than this asshole
then again I am part Irish so by default...

the loli was only on like 4 pages and she's already the best character

She's amazing, but how is she a nurse?

>bear out of nowhere

Fucking random encounters