Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>abusing

OP is a retarded nigger faggot.

Sage.

>reverse it
>LIBS BTFO
This fallacy is common it needs an official name.

The guy fired from Google wrote up his ideas on his free time.

NFL players are protesting on company time.

One doesn't get you fired, one does. Guess which one.

Its amusing because that guy was fired for his views but the NFL people wont be.
so real life is some contradictory leftist bullshit.
no meme needed.

god I hate the left.

Kneeling niggers and their Jewish owners BTFO

It's called hypocrisy.

Rights come with responsibilities. We tried giving leftists free speech, all they did with it was spew hatred against the west in general and whites in particular. Until they can grow up, I see no reason to let the project continue.

I actually don't think either should be fired. Commies are just hypocrites.

do your fucking job
opine on your own time

You should be able to be fired for anything the boss deems reasonable. It's a basic right for people who own a business.

I'm pretty sure that the employer gets to make these decisions and the rest of us just get to bitch and moan about it.

What Non-white country would you want to move to?

Asia is for Asians because you don't want to move there.

Africa is for Africans because you don't want to move there.

Ah but that's clearly bizzaro pol, you need the blue kryptonite for him.

How can you abuse the 1A? If you go into a restaurant that says "unlimited free refills" you cannot "abuse" the refill policy.

the only reason people want to come here is because white people built something awesome.
but then they come over and literally vote for the shit that made their country a third world failure.

What if you walk into a restaurant that says "unlimited free refills" and yell out "POISON!"

>You should be able to be fired for anything the boss deems reasonable.

What if your boss considers being black to be "a reason to be fired"

Who is that guy? And what are those music symbols? Garrison really failed to add labels on this.

This. That being said, there are some distinctions to be made here. We aren't pissed off that Google fired the guy, that's their right. We're pissed off that there are people high up in Google that either espouse beliefs that we deem to be ignorant, degenerate and destructive, or that they give in so easily to those that do espouse those beliefs. And we want to let them know that there are people out there that disagree with this decision and will not be silenced.
We aren't pissed off that the NFL isn't firing the players, we're pissed off at the players for espousing beliefs that we deem to be ignorant, degenerate and destructive. Rest assured, boomers aren't burning their jerseys to send a message to the NFL, they are doing so to send a message to the players and those that encourage and enable the behavior that we disagree with.

one difference is..the Google guy wrote that memo and posted it outside of work. The players are doing it ON THE JOB. It is like working at a grocery store and wearing a political button. They wouldn't tolerate it. Obviously, outside of work you should be able to wear what you want.

>the Jew nose guy that wrote that Google gender paper wasn't abusing his first amendment right
>the NFL thing is about disrespect

Is it not a reason to be fired?

How would you feel if you were fired purely because of your race?

James Damore did EXACTLY what google asked him to do. He took part in a diversity group project and they asked him to write what he thought of the experience. NFL niggers are already costing the NFL a shit ton of money because people just want to watch football, not some Nigger Lives Matter Festival.

Amd he tried to do it anonymously as to not be a grandstanding faget, but his “comrades” hunted him down like the Stasi.

>How would you feel
Like I'm better off finding employment somewhere that doesn't view my race as undesirable. If I found myself somehow employed by someone that had such a view I'd be looking elsewhere as soon as this became evident anyway.

Doesn't understand the First Amendment, thinks both Google and the NFL are the gubmint.

But James D'Amore actually did get fired from google. People get fired all the time for having right of center opinions. Leftists are fucking scum, they take away our right to free speech and turn around and call us hypocrites when we don't defend theirs.

Fuck off cuck, I would press left in a split second.
>abusing
>exercising
Plebbit is that way.

>t. roastie
Try harder