THREAD TOUMA

>mikoto this
>mikoto that

And no one notices the purest and cutest character of them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOUMA A SHIT

Name 1 unique thing about touma as an anime protagonist

He died over a hundred million times through every possible means of torture ranging from all of his friends murdering him in cold blood to sitting in a coffin underground and experience rotting post-death

He is transexual.

das gay op

Can cook 5min noodle in 4min 55.6sec

How do you know if I'm not a little girl?

I know what little girls smell like, and you don't smell like a little girl.

>he'll never find peace
Fukou da

this

Did you mistake me for Mikoto?

Reminder that Scavengers will be appearing in the next Railgun chapter for some reason.

Shitty tommi stay away from my Mikoto.

t. Kuroko

Reminder.

Will Touma get dragged into Mikoto's shit again in Railgun?

>Will Touma make Railgun great again?
FTFY

Touma should at least be in England right about now.

He might already be making the trek to Russia to kick Fiamma's ass even

AC PLANE GOING VERY FAST MULTIPLE KKM AT THE SAME TIME

Touma a shit. Can't wait for him to die and stay dead

Most kawaii Raildex, none of the sluts in this series deserve him

So.. like every harem MC ever?

Examples of "every" harem MC?

Kamisato > Touma

THAT'S FUKOU DA AND ALL BUT DID THE EGGS BREAK??

I am still waiting for season 3

what are touma's interests anyway? punching girls? which girl's interests matches the most with his, or at least complements them?

Fukiyose fits his preferred body type and personality, but childhood friends never win.

More the the gayest

>the purest and cutest character
>Kamijou
Pick one

He probably shares your sentiments at this point.

did he found a new scarf and jacket in a garbage can again?

Touma's name contains the kanji for cannabis. What does that mean?

Everyone thought Touma was a retard and Mikoto was welcome to that train wreck until Misaki and Othinus inspired people to self insert as him. The fanbase is pure cancer.

Touma isn't even the purest and cutest character of them all. The best character in the entire show is a retired singer from Sapporo.

>THREAD TOUMA
She certainly was best girl.

Arguing with his friends on what the best fetish is, stickball, videogames, videogame analogies, bullying people who don't fit anime archetypes, egg sales, and dorm manager onee-sans.

shit thread

Kamijou Touma is the kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere. He can be defeated by a normal magician.

You forgot pestering those who aren't living their life correctly.

This right here. Friggin Mikoto-fags think Mikoto deserves him in any way.

I still remember one Railgun-only secondary back in 2009 who honestly thought that Touma was only pretending to be a nice guy and was actually going to reveal himself as a stalker at the end of the season with designs on Misaka.

Silly as that scenario was, some part of me wanted to see that play out.

OTP

KamiKuro

>Touma was only pretending to be a nice guy
That's the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard people saying about Touma.
Thank goodness there's no new anime to bring in more secondaries.

To be fair I thought there was a chance he'd come back in New Testament as a villain.

The language they used in the last volume of Index made it seem like he was going to have another amnesia, leaving him impressionable in a part of the world where it was unlikely the first person he'd run into would be a good guy.

I'm sure there was an alternate universe somewhere out there where Birdway brainwashed an amnesiac Touma into joining her cabal.

Touma stopped being pure after that whole Othinus ride. Though fits you got two mentally fucked up characters supporting each other.

You do never found a MC that priorities his daily life on top of everything else, including supernatural crisis.

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712259

Well it was nice knowing you, not-kihara.

Am i the only one that wants to see touma end up his 'imouto' cousin from the angel fall ark?

What kind of harem shows are you watching?

He has the ability to find high fashion in trash cans.

Friendly reminder the story of Touma 2.0 and his yandere god stalker is getting translations on Saturdays.

I mean, Touma isn't even a pure good guy, in fact he is kind of a dick
Remember when the first thing he did when he found Index? He basically tried to poison her.
It's great that even now he can be a dick

I didn't notice it that much in the anime, but after reading the LN I realized that Touma's snark game is on point.

She is not his childhood friend

Why is he so perfect?

Touma is PURE!

Hamazura > Accelerator > Touma

Why do I feel like his smile will be dead in the next novel

It won't, unless Tokiwadai gets razed to the ground or something.

>hamazura
>better than anything

fuck off Aleister

Normally you'd expect your average slacker generic MC to be more of a relativist instead of a strict moral absolutist..

He's the kind of dude that in our world would definitely be a Sup Forumstard, pointing out degeneracy wherever he goes.

Genderbend Touma is a miracle of the universe.

He literally says that he does that only to fuck with his enemies though

Here's a quote from your supposed moral absolutist:
>“You can have a hundred or even a thousand conflicting desires, swap them out whenever it’s convenient, and say the exact opposite of what you said five seconds ago. All of that’s okay as long as everyone’s smiling in the end. If you can reach that conclusion, then throwing out your principles and morals is perfectly fine. I’d be much happier as that kind of clown than as some great hero who adheres to his principles all alone and can’t smile with anyone.”

>Throws everything away always it reaches a happy ending for all
If that´s not pure I don´t know what is

Does anyone know where i can download the light novel ?

This is honestly pretty bad advice. It only works for him because it appears that the universe (or maybe the imagine breaker) likes to give Touma what he wants. I don't think anyone else trying this in a life and death situation would get very positive results.

Just google index light novel pdf, it should be in the first link.

Student council president best girl.

Because I can

i don't remember anything about raildex, is misaka's mom still best girl

No, better girls have come and gone since then.

but that girl doesn't look better than misaka's mom

Trust me, Carissa is hotter than her and the things she does make her top tier. If we're going to stick to characters that appeared in the anime, then there's always Mugino.

I am quite partial to Touma's pet terrorist.

It depends on how you interpret it. Like:

>"When trying to achieve something, don't be afraid to try something new instead of doing the same thing over and over again when it's clearly not working."

The problem is the unrealistic objective rather than the advice itself, but then again it's Touma. He pretty much does this shit for a living.