Nordfront Demonstration Tomorrow Sept 30

youtube.com/watch?v=_-OUNIdAzX8&bpctr=1506695017

Tomorrow, Sept 30 in Gothenburg the Nordic Front (Nordfront) will march the streets to demonstrate against our faulty government, niggers, leftists and other subhumans who needs to gtfo our country.

There will be people in the thousands in the march. White men and women of Sweden (Mainly men, surprise). Danish and Norwegian participants will probably exist as well.

Tune in tomorrow when streams go up and support the movement to make the north nordic again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoPW60bMtJo
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/23/the-origins-of-swedish-multiculturalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=_-OUNIdAzX8&bpctr=1506695017
youtu.be/-safZVk-6FI
youtu.be/3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtu.be/PvpuE96Xxkc
nordfront.se/viktigt-ny-samlingsplats-och-tid-infor-demonstrationen-imorgon-important-new-gathering-place-time-demonstration-saturday.smr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would be sad if a terror attack happened :)

Bump for Webm related

AH yes thank you Norskbro, couldn't find it. Will join the discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=aoPW60bMtJo

Recent speech with subtitles

Boomers actually watch this shit.

Why don't you redpill people about the Bonniers and shit? Talking about how you must unite the classes is meaningless today.

Unity is still important. But of course Bonnier controlling half of the mainstream media companies in Sweden as well as in Finland is a huge deal. Especially since its one of our longtime jewish families alongside the Wallenberg family.

The point is that they will never unite with "nazis" until they see what's going on!

nordfront is fucking dumb just because you see antijew/racist shitposts you flood Sup Forums with advertisements fuck you lurk a little moar next time white nationalist shill

>meme flag saying something stupid
Opinion discarded

Very true, but sometimes showing that theres resistance speaking up will get some people to actually do some research

Hyll seieren Sven
>Hyll seieren

Damnit when I think of it, fuck you, I already can't wait for this to happen. Lets hope too many antifa won't come, so many that the police will just have to shut it down I mean.

It's really what they would have done here, if they knew it all was going to turn into a colossal shit fest, they would have just canned it and expelled the foreigners.

These nordfront guys can however prolly with ease handle ein millio.. 1-2-3-5-6-7 times more antifa than them.

If too many police will separate at least, that's no fun.
>We need a brawl if there is going to be anthing
>Not screetching like in the us

NMR is meme just as SvP was

Sjuklövern är den största memen i svensk politik

I don't really remember or know so much about that stuff, but I have thought about I must admit.

At some point, will they start to normalize and end up like SD, or will they in-fact continue down this line. So far they seem really good at this actually, they aren't simply just waving symbols around, everything from A to Å is consistent with them. I must admit I am impressed by this, part in comparison to what you have abroad.

Usually they just go
>Wave muh nuzi flag
>I'm WHYTE
>KILL NIGGERS
and that's it really, never done their home work, these have

Sliding you, but what I mean about they know their shit except pic related, which I think I must get a my hands on.

In one of their videos they are fucking with this shitskin, and the shitskins go "fuck those farmers"

Now instead of beating him up immediately, they instead obviously see this as a chance to do their propaganda, so they go
>What's wrong with farmers?
Then continue with some reasoning there, and as you know Hitler he always used farmers and workers in his propaganda.

Hitler cared about those, but the bastard...
>He didn't even give shit about fishermen or whalers
>why you not care about us, what we do Saint Adolph

Very good points like you made in It's vital to do your homework, become well spoken and a visually aesthetic representant. People become more prone to take you seriously and when hooded mongoloids like Antifa show up to sabotage you its free PR and sympathy from large portions of the people.

this is very true all off it.

Look compare nordfront to let's say the typical skinhead military boot and pilot jacked neo nazi. Nobody in their right mind, would take them seriously at all would them?

No it's like you say here, appear you now clean well clothed and with good manners and you get peoples eye you know. Rather than just some antifa on the otherside, which those neonazis was back then.

And again also do your homework as they obviously do, not only in their political stuff but also their chants, which they rock on. Not the same boring crap over and over, but they obviously practice and renew them self, they would make for good football supporters too

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/23/the-origins-of-swedish-multiculturalism/
DO THIS AS A SPEECH

>Can only hear women screaming in disagreement
Figures.

I'll be there, not with NMR tho. I'll be there with a football firm knocking out some AFA members for what they did to our town back in 2001.

often crazy feminists there, they push them away and stuff but they don't hit them since they are women ofc.

Some of them are completely deranged, don't understand the dangers you know, one hit and it's over for them, yet they run in and typically try to grab their banners and so. That is what they expect from antifa and when they hit hard

what did they do?

Do they use those shields to Block out the reds?

The political establishment are using women as their slaves. They are selling a very emotional view of the world where nazis are badguys, calm and rational men see through it but women swallow it hook line and sinker because women operate more on emotions than reason. Also the state has taken over the role of the father so these women look upon the state as they would look on their husband in a normal society. The state gives handouts to women and in turn the women vote for the establishment party.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_-OUNIdAzX8&bpctr=1506695017
>In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

Jewtube at it again

Godspeed.

Du menar åttklövern?

Godspeed, nords.

Be prepared for violence and weaponised diversity

Nordfront is a bunsh of untermensch, beta males. Just join their discord and you'll see what I mean.
They're only ruining the chances of a nationalist Sweden.

The reds created chaos in the city centre when EU held a meeting in Gothenburg 2001. They are holding a similar meeting in november.

Best of luck and godspeed to you, lads!

I wish we had a movement like that over here

from what I've seen that's against the police, just pushing them back rather than end up fighting them.
add a bit of virtue signalling to that too lol. They prolly go home and go
>Looki me I defeated the ebin nuzies guys
each single one them completely deranged

Fucking ridiculous how we allow them to do this.

I think I remember this, you had issues with them later too where they caused a lot of material dmg and lots of crap really, meaningless crap

>in november.
They also plan a majour thing on the 4th of Novermber in the US is it ment for the 4th in Sweden too ?

are the swedish democrats planning on distancing themselves from nordfront? i have a feeling that 99% of nordfont member support the sd however the sd would have to disown the nordfront to avoid political suicide

mate, they are not even in the same league. swedish democrats are a mainstream political party and will probably be the biggest party in 2018 election. Jimmie even spoke about banning the Nordic Resistance Movement.

you can't really compare them. but i'm sure many NMR members vote Swedish Democrats just for strategic reasons.

this

NMR also laughs at them and call them traitors(I think?)

yes i figured nordfront people would support the sd even though the sd has to denounce nordfront.
deep down though there are prolly some sd people that understand nordfront

there have been many scandals with SD officials supporting NMR online and stuff, so yes definitely.

Most likely yes

Medans det klart behövs någonting nytt så kan i alla fall SD fungera som ett övergångsparti i en regeringsperiod så det finns tid och rum för att lyfta fram nya mer "extrema" partier. Det är det eller vit revolution som är alternativen

>prolly some sd people that understand nordfront

(((they))) actively remove those people from positions. Just the other day some woman in Falun got removed, I think she liked some RACISSS meme or something. So yeah, (((SD))) are the same crap as the rest of (((them))). They talk integration of these fucking scumbags that are here, not removing them all together.

I don't understand why (or, yeah, I do, (((christianity))) we are such FUCKING PUSSIES now-a-days. Not even 50 years ago men where men, woman where woman.

I mean, read this, this is a few clicks of where my ancestors have lived for at least 600 years:
The village should have its name as follows: "At the beginning of Christianity's education in the village, the Norrvik residents were very wicked, so the priest in the town vehemently foretold them their wickedness. In anger, Norrvik's residents, in agreement with the residents of Sörviken (Grönviken), the priest and rowed him out to a large, over water-rising rock, in the middle of the lake between Norrviken and Sörviken, which is today called the priest, put the priest on the stone and left him there, the purpose was to make him starve to death.

But the priest was swimmish and swamed at Monäset (formerly also known as the "Mordnäset"). The Norrvik residents, however, had been warned, watching him next to the beach where they killed him. For this sake, the village had to bear the unpleasant name of Mordviken forever.

>Flag
REEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK, ITS THE FUCKING KIKES REEEE

>Said stone, "The Priest".

I wonder how many people where "killed" on that stone. You didn't fuck around during those days.. Then came that faggot religion, where you only have to ask a magical sandnigger in space if he can forgive you - and - poof - rapist, childmolestor, priest(kek), murderer - anything goes. AT FUCKING LEAST you have that magical sandnigger by your side, amirite?

Ah for fuck sake..

>10 000 Antifa bussed in from all over Europe
>armed
>police will probably back down and let them attack NMR

rip

lol this explains all

Är det monolog på g eller?

It's pretty funny, you literally can't get big in politics and avoid scandals unless you openly support Israel

>implying nmr won't destroy ancucka

about 1:10, they can that

this fucking spelling and I'm not even drunk yet

Good on you lad.

NMR have a shield walk of built guys. They'll hold their own.

The thing here is that NRM has actual formations and general procedures for defending themselves and stay in groups. Antifa is literally tawny faggots clad in black with something hard to swing in their hands. It's for one gonna be more like 1:8 max, some people like evening out the numbers. General strength of each individual is in NMR favour as well as the fact that even if AFA(Swedish way of saying ANTIFA) outnumbers them its gonna be hard for all of them to get room in the chaos, they would have to wait behind their own guys backs for an opportunity to hit and run like the genderbender homos they are.

Who out of all the Nords can handle their alcohol the best ?

>Nordic Countries
Finns
>Scandinavians
Tough one, pretty equal

the list goes like this:
1) finns
2) danes
3) swedes
4) norwegians

don't know why norws are so bad with alcohol.. something about the air in the mountains.

NMR have dozens of videos of them smashing antifags:

youtu.be/-safZVk-6FI

youtu.be/3-2j8Wg8zsw

youtu.be/PvpuE96Xxkc

>1) finns

Ahahahahahaha

Ses imorgon kamrater. Blir nog skoj detta!

HELL SEGER

Cant really argue with this...

Will there be a terror attack tomoz?

I was thinking about that before I hit the store here, you only need a certain maxium of people, then so many will just be able to stand and wait.

And no fucking way in hell these spoiled mumma's boys from antifa is going to have a chance against them at all. I've both read their combat instructions and just saw they actually worked out in one of their videos now.

These other antifa shits, they are just going to come straight from the bong, well actually they prolly bring that with them, and show up stoned off their asses even.

Anyways I'm really looking forward to this event, wish I could come this time, the train even goes directly to SEGBG but unfortunately I got workers coming here tomorrow and we're in the middle of fixing my entire bathrooms outside and also the roof is well not off yet, but it will come off tomorrow and be replaced. Had some moisture and mold there you see

>worked out is practicing combat against each other
>not gym stuff

Come and cheer us guys!
We need all the support we can get, otherwise this country will die out.

Incoming falseflag event so they can have their "Charlotesville" and blame SD.

I will be calling the antifa help lines and possibly spam the lines so hard they lose all value.

Have fun and beat up some degenerates. The more the merrier! Good luck!

hyll seier!
y
l
l
s
e
i
e
r

is that cat plague?

where does this come from?

We're too busy drinking coffee

It's a goat that got stolen from a local farm in Trollhättan and then became a victim of islamic enrichment.

Me too.

We should post them on the other chan aswell.

All help is welcome, min broder!

yup, we need red mans autisem for greater happenings.

(you)

First, wasted digits.
Second, Kekistani LARPers have officially become worse than leafs in my book.

NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEMONSTRATION TOMORROW

SCROLL DOWN TO THE ENGLISH PART AT THE BOTTOM IF NEEDED.

nordfront.se/viktigt-ny-samlingsplats-och-tid-infor-demonstrationen-imorgon-important-new-gathering-place-time-demonstration-saturday.smr

(checked)
they are the same user, they are lit leafs

>le nordfront
>le alt right
>muh trump
>muh dickhead Spencer
>muh tradcuck waifu
>le generation identity
>le fucking YouTube skeptics
>le EDL
>muh cuckservative proud cuckpitalist republican party

Grow up you fucking losers.

>another march that won't change anything

Question. Who will protect everyone's cars?

Vad är pl24-avspärrning förnågot?

What do you propose we do?

trump, spencer, alt right/lite

they have nothing to do with this mate, other than mentioned group has tried to copy their style in outfit

(checked)
go join /leftypol/ I assume

yeah in stockholm since the entire police force will be down south

Except the Kekistani poster is actually right. Memefront is just a bunch of autists taking Sup Forums like shitposting to the real sphere and actually harming any legitimate right-wing movements with their nigger tier Hitler worship and other retardation.

It's a documentary from Germany, you nazi. This happens daily in AfD controlled areas.

KEK, they are luckily to stupid for this though

But man, there is going to be some fucking presence there tomorrow. It starts at noon right?

Have to run in and check now and then lol, it's just to watch it after we're done here anyways though