Am I a bad brother if I dob in my own brother to the police for growing weed what would happen to him...

Am I a bad brother if I dob in my own brother to the police for growing weed what would happen to him? I'm sick of this degenerate around my house.

All degenerates must go

he'd be raped in jail and rape you when he gets out

Yes.

Shut the fuck up and toke up faggot.

If it's your house kick him out if it's not then you move out it pretty simple op

turn that degenerate over to the authorities

Dont alienate your family you retarded faggot rat bitch.
Saged cuz op sucks massive amounts of cock and also this is not political in the least.

You're a bad brother, bad family member, and should be executed for losing your most reliable ally

You are not a bad brother but the one who actually cares.

You are not white

Dobbing your brother in would fix your problem and you can even RAZZLE DAZZLE that shit up by making him believe it was one of his clients.

Don't call the police you fucking weak cunt.
If he's your brother you're obliged to mentor him out of his degenerate ways, not ruin his fucking life you asshole

Yes.

Stay out of it britbong, we don't need your pro 420 blaze it faggory here.

You want to use the deadly force of the government to tell your brother not to grow weed in your house?
Grow a pair and kick him out yourself.

I don't even smoke weed m8, stoners piss me off

So you would potentially get your brother locked up for something so trivial? You must be beyond a boomer

go for it lad

Yep, you'd be a pretty shit brother.. also,

>consulting a Chinese noodle eating board

Yes because he acts like this is his house when my mum owns it and he does whatever he pleases with the property and I'm sick of feeling alienated in my own home.

If your mom owns it than neither of you do, right? So you're going to conspire to get your brother kicked out of your mother's home? If it is that big of a deal just kill the plant and force him to not smoke?

Don't be a Faggot. Family first plus weeds not even degenerate.

I said not to call you police you dumb fucking yank

Remove the weed and tell your brother that if he wants to be a big badass grower he'll have to find a place for his own. Ratting your own family out to the police is the most degenerate thing possible, even if your brother was a trap hooked on meth it would still make you more degenerate.

>my own home
>my mum owns it

Roll bread detected. Poison his plants then move out.. but make sure it is weed and not SAGE

Fuck you our country will forever be 100x better than yours.

Also sorry for not reading earlier replies...

it's your mum's house? faggot, grow up and get your own place
using deadly government force over a plant is jew-tier bullshit
also this

>Calls brother a degenerate
>Wants to get brother thrown in jail and have his life ruined
No OP you are the degenerate and likely a kike

wat
i do no get your english mate
sage

Try to solve it by talking with him and strengtening your bond with him. Give the red pills on morality and social responsability and make him know that even brotherly loyaly has a limit and requirments other than the fact that you share the same blood.
If it fails it will mean your brother will only possibly be able to recover from this level of degeneracy by suffering the consequences of his actions.
That's why if you can't fix this by normal means, dob him to the police.

If your house is degenerate, what right do you have on critizing societs degeneracy? If you want to uphold any moral values, fix your house first.

Acceptable if you're a filthy commie. Otherwise you should be executed by the rest of your family if you betray him

Dont do it you fuck

Of all the drugs weed is actually okay

Nah mate I'm 19 and at uni he is 27 and done nothing with his life he needs to get the fuck out.

yes you are a true shiyhead, try help your brother instead of ruining your family and making an enemy for life
>KYS

Just know that he wont be away froever and when he gets back hell have only one person to point all his rage at

THIS
Fuck you, OP

do it.
realistically weed is not a harmful drug, and legalization in america is going smoothly.
but people in australia are not responsible enough for it yet.

>over 18
>lives at home
>nuts have not dropped
Have you told your mummy what he's doing?

Stop being such a fag and smoke some. Or at least steal some and sell it.

Anything4views?

>Making fun at someone for living at home with their parents without understand the housing market here

Go neck yourself cunt, how is any 18 year old going to afford a half a million dollar house and that isn't for anything special, that's just a typical house in the suburb.

> Am I a bad brother
Starting to notice all the people with sticks up their asses that label other people as degenerate for something as trivial as weed are rather merciless psychopaths.
Maybe you should try some of your brothers weed and chill the fuck out.

That's it dont insult me I'm calling them get fucked you degenerates I'd send you all to jail if I could.

What a shit your poor brother has for a brother. No wonder he smokes a little in order to tolerate living with backstabbing betrayers

Do it bro, the bird has spoken.

Yes you are just get the fuck out of there if ur unhappy let your parents deal with him how they like you fucking faggot

>just a typical house in the suburb
no such thing in australia any more, even $1m+ will buy you a house with meth head neighbors on one side and muslim terrorists on the other.

>ratting out family to the government
absolutely disgusting
what you should do is destroy the plants and if he gives you shit, tell him to grow away from the property where your mom can get the flak for his degeneracy

if he persists, then call the cops on him

dont know about what staylians do to people growing pot, but here in burgerland i would just kick him out, nobody deserves the hell of jail and rape and mandatory minimums and 70% recidivism

but then again, im no ausie, just a burger

Maybe for you Sydney guys, Down south it's not that bad yet....

so, no, you're not going to tell your mummy? you'd rather rat on your brother and destroy his life and your mum's life (because she's going to pay through the nose to get him a decent lawyer, might have to sell the house) than be a man, in any way, shape, or form
kys

try and get him to stop, if he is only growing his own shit who cares. If he is dealing or selling to an organised crime group try to get him to mend his ways before going spastic

When the cops get there your mother will be arrested for allowing him to grow on her property and youll be an accessory so youre going away too lmfao

I doubt anything serious would happen to him except him getting a criminal record. My brother did a bunch of break and enters to businesses and got off with rehab and 2 years good behaviour. he still smoked pot those 2 years and never got caught

This. Degenerates include vicious, amoral Cains like this. Who gives a fuck about smoking weed or anything so inconsequential when Mr. Log-in-his-eye is committing treachery/betrayal (maybe some envy) against his own brother. That's like 9th circle of hell stuff. Pot calling the kettle black in here.

You won’t do it, faggot

>All these cucks putting state before blood and encouraging someone to rat on their family
Disgusting.

just throw the plants out, unless you're afraid of your bro, cause you're a weak cunt who would rather snitch than handle his own problems.
Seriously ratting out your brother is a fucking pathetic move.

You would betray your own kin? Kill yourself aussie traitor cuck.

do not put the State between you and your brother. do your own work and engage him. it may not be easy, but the State is not a friend to either of you.

No, you treacherous bastard. He is your BLOOD. The Jews keep quiet when one of the rabbis touches a child, that's how far they're willing to go to protect their kin. Meanwhile you are considering to sell your own brother down the river because he's not pure enough, and you wonder why white people are losing.

death to snitches

Find a middle ground and Sabotage his weed feild, pour some bleach on it or something

You are a little bitch.

wait till he waters the plants, then when he leaves go back and water with a heavy dose of salt water. dont turn your brother over to the police you faggot

This

dont do it nigger
Rather, ask your bro to use that weed as sellable products and give you x percent of it or if he doesnt youll fucking call the police.
Blackmail that son of a hooker so you get something out of him and dont ruin his life

kill yourself
this is correct

My advice? Have him sit down with you and your mom.

She'll just tell him it needs to go. Might get kicked out. That's basically what should happen. I would say something, personally.

Police could charge the owner of the property with this. Don't EVER get the police involved. You hear me? EVER. Not a wise move.

He will go prison for a very long time over some stupid fucking pot plants. You really want that? Or you want to fix the problem and not risk making a bigger mess. You choose.

Never involve "authorities" of the "jewdishial system" when not necessary. This could be a phase for your brother and your actions might impact his or your family's life. In some places they can seize the house and property where this was going on

Family before State, faggot.

ITT: addicts in denial trying to drag everyone else down to their level

Don't be a faggot man, to your own brother? You might disagree but down the line what happens if you need a spot of help? He won't be there

Drugs are bad, m'kay

If you want him to ever accomplish something in life other than getting the place robbed and all of you murdered, you need to get rid of all that shit, if he thinks he can get away with it it'll just get worse