youtube.com/watch?v=8CMkOkElLkA
youtube.com/watch?v=calAKFtG2Kg
youtu.be/xHlA-tbRxkU?t=284
youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7gzVcUmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/14035654
strawpoll.me/14035654
strawpoll.me/14035654

Former NFL fan here. It's been hilarious watching them crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let them get their hands on the nuclear breast cancer armbands.

I want to suck her milk bags so bad.

Natalie Austin

Do we have footage proof yet? Or is it still blind faith time?

If you want to study footage of the raiders, be my guest. NFL takes down footage of their games quickly so not many have access.

NFL completely deserves what they're getting right now. When Kaepernigger knelt last year, NFL should have grown a pair of balls and fined him. Instead, they chose to be politically correct and now they're in a crisis. Good. They deserve it.

finished dumping some xtra memes

Fuck Niggers

Bump fuck niggers

>bets half his savings on losing
>stands again
>team throws game
>win money

Who cares if it's true? Make them have to prove it isn't. If the story spreads then they may even have to officially deny it which makes the story even bigger.

this, they do it to trump all the time with their sources, why not the reverse? Let them make a public statement on this issue.

Daily reminder Putin bots are pushing this

Frustrated and angry ex-NFL goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=p1RgAGHT8TE

youtube.com/watch?v=dV6I2kIENvw

youtube.com/watch?v=D2qATvNsS3I

youtube.com/watch?v=8CMkOkElLkA

youtube.com/watch?v=calAKFtG2Kg

It really is beautiful to watch organizations so big theu thought they were untouchable get taken down a few pegs. I really hope they don't hold up on their promises to make everyone stand next week and it hurts them even more. I dont watch football but I'm looking forward to Sunday more and more each week.

Beep boop, Ima' Russian robot!

If you search TPB for raiders redskins you'll find the entire game there

They still got his money already. He should've just sold it all on ebay.

bump

Daily reminder

Globalist/marxist Jews with their useful idiots/traitors run the shit show.

Post the original you filthy kike.

>Claiming those who are against your trash politics are a foreign agent
That will surely not encourage everyone to hate you even more.

>He should've just sold it all on ebay.
(you)

Big if true

Fuck off, nobody here likes niggerball and everyone wants the NFL dead and buried.

Should Hillary be the Jew?

We need a merchant of Hillary's face.

You sound mad, everything is going to be alright

>tfw I get free you's from Putin bots

>go back to costco

holy shit those bantz

>sell it on ebay
t. jewlad
Burning is far more powerful. They're using magic and they don't even realize it.

Classic Sup Forums.

This is great, Raiders fans are rabid and insane, they will probably kill that nigger over this.

Look at us.
We're the Jew now.

Keep digging yourself a deeper hole kike.

The more you faggots keep labeling your domestic political opponents foreign agents the more they will hate you and fight you even harder on every step.

>tfw (you)'s are valuable because I get paid for getting them
Here have another, have a sammich on me.

The Vegas odds makers are gonna lose some sleep over this.

Not a good thing.

RIP NFL

>digging yourself a deeper hole

Gives me free internet attention thinks I he is winning

>mfw I can fit all my junk down that gaping gob

Normies are freaking out over this story.

>Putin making niggers kneel
Sad times for America

That QB needs to be fired. Racist PoS.

the way the radio guys made it sound is that it came from a player on the field. My guess is David Carr himself or somebody else on the team.

I can name the Jew all day every day.

It’s not illegal for the NFL to fix games, so it wouldn’t be illegal for the Raiders to throw a game.

By law the NFL is considered entertainment and not sports -according to the courts ruling after a Philly fan tried suing for the cost of his ticket back.

The NFL is a joke.

I love watching big black men tackle eachother in really tight pants :P

THE GIG IS UP IVAN

YOU RUSSIANS ARE BUSTED

GET OUT

eggball niggers throw games all the time so the jews can make money on bets.

Milk bags are from Canada, it's cultural appropriation

He’s right it’s nothing. Pack it up goys

Nah. To the oven with you.

>By law the NFL is considered entertainment and not sports

It doesn't really matter if it's illegal or not, if the illusion of pure competition and sportsmanship is exposed, people will be angry. The NFL will lose more money than this anthem nonsense is losing them.

it is over man you had a good run go back to your commie block

LOL this little guy just doesn't know when to quit. How much you gettin' paid, son?

youtu.be/xHlA-tbRxkU?t=284

can I get a link on that lawsuit? sounds interesting.

>she's still losing her shoe

Damn garrison, you won't let anyone forget her being tossed in that van like a side of beef

Nah. Back to rebbit with you.

Of course it's not illegal, it's not about that. It's about destroying the integrity of the game and pissing people off. It's about turning the sport to shit and driving away fans and advertisers. Also, depending how cucked or uncucked the NFL is as an organization, there could be huge fines for the players involved if it's proven true.

perception is more important than reality

Those niggers ain't Russian, user

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.........America is dead......

The jews did this.

fucking checked
and keked
i cant believe Jew kids are stealing pennies fro wishing fountains, no wonder people hate them

Did that pitch black nigger actually put more black on his face?

Shhhhhh... let the faggots think what they want. It is only driving everyone further way from their cause of degeneracy when they claim anyone against them is a foreign agent. The stupid faggots.

it's true

marshawn lynch said "ayyoo bixx bix beepptity bop bleep bip bixx ayoo muh muh muh ayoo bopp bopp" and they threw the game

t. socal shitlord sports "agent"

Oakland Traitors

nah.

they will break some knee caps...

or some niggerz mom gets a knock on the door.

you know how it is

QB got sacked quite a bit

>Charger from front
>Crown Vic from top

Carr was sacked 16 times last year if anyone was wondering. He had been sacked only once in the first two games of this year so far.... Really a nothingburger, I mean maybe they threw it on a couple of plays but its not what people are saying...

The papa jew is just using them to get him the shinies for him because people would be more apt to say something if he was doing it himself.

I must be a bot because I stopped watching the NFL over Crapernick's shit spreading everywhere. My Bengals gear has been put in a tote in my basement and I'm spending my time doing other things around the house.

As they should. Its a big deal

Source? Sounds like bullshit--Lynch is usually less coherent than that. Also, nice near septs

Ohhh yeah.

can we get a normiegate general?

And when they refused to be jewfags they left the front door wide open to race baiting hucksters to claim racism when the completely fucking average but cancerous CK wasn’t picked up by a team. I’m honestly quite surprised that Goodhell hasn’t mandated that a team be forced to take the jewfrofaggot. NFL learned too late that glossing over this shenanigans gets you nowhere fast. You’d think they woulda learned after the hit they took over CTE, but nope. That’s some fine PR work they’re doing.

>autism

Wow... it's really pathetic how much the US hates Russia that the US is willing to come up with fake news.

>nuclear breast cancer armbands
Seems like a very counterproductive idea.

professional sports are fucking gay and their drama is fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7gzVcUmM

I doubt they outright threw the game, it's more like when a team is all pissy with each other shit goes sideways quickly. I don't trust some random radio guy saying someone over heard someone say sort of proof of anything.
Any given sunday a team can suck tons of ass for a given game, it just happens. As for this issues over they need to stop giving it camera time. Show the field, show the crowd and the singer and don't focus on the player so much during the anthem. Stop this deep slow focus on ***gasp*** look a white guy and a black guy are linking arms! It's not a world changing moment.