Who are the other two?

Who are the other two?

Could they be new characters nobody has ever seen before and cannot possibly be expected to identify by their given names?

no

The blonde is a big girl. Let's be done with it.

Why does she wear the mask?

Kawaii bombs

Maybe her butt hurts?

I bet we'll get a Trigger Girls anime for Trigger's 10th Anniversary.

Muzzle and Spring.

Well trigger is working on three series right now, one is confirmed to be LWA, the second is probably gonna be the mecha show for TTGL's 10th annyversary and the last one no one knows but i'm willing to bet that it's gonna be trigger girls the animation.

From what?

This moment alone put Luluco at the top of my favourite Trigger anime.

That entire last episode was 10/10.

Blond is a gas mask wearing, duel wielding, drill hair ojou-sama with shark teeth.

I don't remember what comes then

Maybe some witch is a trigger girl.

She took off the mask

...and trap?

AOTS in the making.

What is this, the semen demon squad?

The one with the drills resembles Nui

>triggerniggers

This. It's more similar to Nui than Trigger-chan is to Luluco's original design.

I hated those two fags.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Luluco saved anime so much IRS is on suicide watch

I'm so hype for this.

I feel bad for lewding Trigger-chan now though.

implying that at trigger they wouldn't love that you sexualize their daughter

the entire fight she was closing the blackholean's black holes

i just watched the end of Diebuster again, didn't I.

That tie-in with trigger girls was the most forced shit ever though. Ending was great besides that.

Triggerchan was triggered in the ass with lots of mushrooms.

Inferno cop and Hellfire boy.

>most forced shit ever though
Why would you consider it forced? In fact, what do you even mean by forced?

Right looks like the twintails imouto from FE Fates

Holy fuck, user. Why did you respond?

a big guy

I've always wondered what Nui's plan really was. Lesbo relationship with Ryuuko? Killing her? Raping her?

I don't get it, what's so special about a company putting their logo in their anime?

Boredom probably.

>Trigger's good stuff: Inferno Cop, Little Witch Academia, Space Patrol Luluco
>Trigger's bad and OK stuff: Kill la KIll, Kiznaiver, InoBato
>tfw Trigger can only make good shorts

They can make shit shorts too.

Because no one cared who she was before she put the mask

LE EPIC MAMYMAY REFERENCES Sup Forums BROS

user, nothing is sadder than a newfag trying to pass of as an oldfag. Spare yourself the shame.

Whatever was necessary to advance Ragyou's plans in order to get into her bed, and everything else being a bonus.

I hope we get a scale model replica of the Deep Love Gun Morphing.

So was Luluco supposed to be phase 1 of Trigger's cinematic universe?
Are they going to be pulling some Avengers shit in a later series when all three mascots get revealed?

Do not start saying Power Plant no. 33 was shit.

He probably meant Sex & Violence with Machspeed.

So is Trigger going to be the Marvel Studios of anime?

fuck off Kill la Kill was great

Whatever Ragyou wanted, really. A lesbo relationship with Ryuuko was just a bonus given she didn't break free of the 'purification' brainwashing shit

it was OK at best

no

I was talking about Ninja Slayer. Though I guess it's not quite in the "short" category even if it's not full length.

What if Trigger goes whole hog and actually makes the Trigger Girls series a movie?

Two other Lulucos from other dimensions

The irony.

It is an undeniable fact that Kill la Kill is what made Trigger great. They probably wouldn't even still be around without it.

Pretty much. I for one actually really fucking liked it. Right next to Gurren Lagann

>Shit la Shit plebians ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Virtually no one knew anything about Trigger before the announcement of KLK.

By the time it started airing, there was hardly a soul left in the otaku and anime community who hadn't heard of them.

'hahaha these people like this show hahaha what plebs hahaha'

>long dark hair
>green eyes
>/k/ as fuck
Could she be the one?

I don't disagree that it made them popular. But KLK was pretty bad, which is probably why it became popular.

>KLK was pretty bad
Why?

This is patently false. Trigger is an animation studio made up of the people who made GAINAX great during its golden years; people were watching these big names and would've paid attention to anything they put out at that point. These people were already made great by their other works, idiot, at that point it was just about making money. And lo and behold, Kill la Kill made money, despite being mediocre. Because those dudes were already great, you monkey.

>Kill la Kill is what made Trigger great
You are fucking retarded. Trigger was well known before they even started making anime.

Incredibly one dimensional characters, bad animation ("i-its on purpose!") story moves slow as shit despite being overly simple and short and tons of LOLSORANDUMB

KLK is the Adventure Time of anime if AT actually ended.

>Shitting on KLK while posting a girl from CHARLOTTE

Charlotte is also shit, but it has some good meme images friend

Charlotte was okay until the time travel thing introduced a ton of plot holes. They should have made Yuu's "brother" a bad guy who was trying to pull on him and his sister the same thing that happened to Nao and her brother.

>Incredibly one dimensional characters
Some of the side characters were "one dimensional,"however, most at least showed that they had different sides to their personality meaning that they can't be "one dimensional" by definition. and a couple of them weren't half bad as far as development went. Ryuuko herself was really well developed for a leading heroine especially considering most other anime nowadays that de-emphasize characterization. I'm not bitching about modern anime, I'm just stating facts, most anime give characters a personality(or in many cases an archtype in lieu of a personality) and have them react to events according to that personality with actual character growth being rare(character acts sad when sad thing happens, angry when bad guy does bad thing, but doesn't internalize any of those experiences).Ryuuko grows and changes throughout the show, and if your honestly calling her one dimensional then your outing yourself as a shitposter.

>bad animation ("i-its on purpose!")
When its good its good, when its bad its bad, but they at least try to make a joke out of it.

It seemed to me that they knew what kind of a budget they had, and decided to shoot for good sakuga peaks anyways.

All in all, you can't honestly say its worse than random unintentional moments of quality, can you?

>story moves slow as shit despite being overly simple and short
But it doesn't? I mean, seriously, what are you talking about? The pace is frantic throughout, and honestly certain parts of the series would've actually benefited from having one or two more episodes to flesh out a few of the arcs.

>and tons of LOLSORANDUMB
Yeah, Mako's verbal seizures and Nui as a whole got old after awhile. But Mako was fine outside of that, and Nui was a villain that you were supposed to hate.

>KLK is the Adventure Time of anime if AT actually ended.
Only a Sup Forumstard would make that kind of comparison. Good job on outing yourself as one.

>bad animation ("i-its on purpose!")
Why are people so hung up on animation quality. Yes, sometimes it really is a stylistic choice. Luluco is an example of this. I personally like the flat cardboard-cut-out and hinge-joint look. I think it quirky and fun to look at.

i kinda loved how shitty and jank Charlotte was. Little sister getting turned into spaghetti sauce, MC turning into edgy power hoarder, hamfisted band shilling. Terrible show but fun to rip on, kinda like SAO.

I want to Nico Nico Knee her in the solar plexus.

I'm really looking forward to what trigger does with these characters in the future, I was not expecting Ruruco to be a backstory for a future show. Trigger may not be putting out the level of stuff from their glory days in Gainax but they are defiantly making anime fun again.

Where does ninja slayer fall in?

Haven't seen it so I can't say

Is Luluco related to the FLCL pink haired chick?

It's never been confirmed but it's trigger so who knows what'll happen

So after Luluco, is Trigger the most meta anime studio of all time?

Right is reincarnated Nui.
Left is from their next show.

Luluco travels between show dimensions and they all get together for a crossover Trigger-chan anime.

>Haruko Haruhara, 19 (or so she claims), is an energetic, spontaneous pink-haired girl from outer-space and investigator for the Galactic Space Patrol Brotherhood/Stellar Fraternity.

>anime studio is well-known before making anime

Also Gainax.

You must not know how they were founded. Many new studios are created from preexisting studios.

It just kind of confirms Space Patrol is an organization that exists in every Trigger/Gainax universe

I don't know, I think they would have shown up in Evangelion if that were the case.

In almost every Trigger/Gainax universe

More girls I want to plow, I just can't get a break can i?

But then there's Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster, Diebuster, other shows in space where they'd show up. That's like half of gainax's filmography

>Trigger, Muzzle, and Spring

Why is Luluco a cute?

What, you can't read Katakana?

Is the one with the mask Muzzle, or is it the other way around?

Masketta Girl is Supuringu
the other girl is Mazuru

>spaghetti sauce
this gets me every time