Just a meme or worshiped by ruling class?

Is there any evidence aside from just a few pictures on a pedo instagram and possibly ironic mention in wikileaks? I'm interested in concrete connections between the elite and any form of occult or satanic religious beliefs even if they just use it as a control tool.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember the slain

Bohemian Grove

Golf Rumors

Your ip has been captured by the w__eb
Your up has been obtained
PACIFY
PACIFY
PACIFY
ego ego

They know they know they know
About about about
Bohemianbohemianbohemian

All it takes is a little research they truly do worship evil deities

Bohemia is good place my ancetors lived here for centuries

It's real all right. Kids that go through Moloch's fire are turned into a dumb robot. 2D and binary like a chess board. Machine intelligence is a sub layer of our reality.

We should kill that vampire bitch after interrogating her and finding out list of followers

the thing about bohemian grove is many think that the owl is Moloch but it's not - Moloch has a bull head, it's hard to find concrete resources on all this stuff

who has the hillarys reference to moloch that basically kickstarted this shit

there's a wikileaks email where they talk about sacrificing a chicken to moloch but it could be read as a joke

Real question: an anyone even imagine a real, benevolent god at this point?

>Inb4 delusions of a sandnigger

*can

The owl in Minerva, an avatar of Moloch.

Those aren't even from the same pantheons.

believe it or not david icke explains this stuff very well.

unironically worshiped by the ruling class.

And if it's a joke, it's a weird joke. Which just proves how weird the people who want to run our lives are.

Chicken means little boy

Honestly I was in a fraternity, I understand the purpose of weird occult shit just as a way of creating a in group.

I can see this being a big LARP or in joke among the elite, particularly if it helps provide mutual blackmail

Bohemian Grove old ass men peeing in the woods, horror, tbe lethargy of voters, terror, World War Three, who are they really?

Email to John Podesta asking for a "Thelema Related Favor" wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459

Thelema is a cult started by satanist aleister crowley... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

That's pretty concrete proof IMO..

Yes it is all true they are Canaanites some books nigger

it's a LARP you retarded leaf it is Jewish superstition old as civilization

It's interesting they bring up an obscure canaanite god so casually though, that's for certain.

Do you read? Read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma.

it's mostly paranoid schizophrenics

as funny as it would be, the only real shit we've proven are jews sampling human flesh

fucking czech'd!

This

Fucking this. Madam Rothschild literally wearing what appears to be a demon necklace is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

>With fingers crossed...I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch. - Cheryl Mills email to HRC.

If this is some obscure idiom used by Beltway policy-makers, then it is the first time I have heard of it.

Oh, btw, followers of Moloch would sacrifice infants to him, according to wiki.

It's also interesting that HRC is a big fan of pic related and his book "rules for radicals."

What do you think she meant by chicken?

I had a faggot friend tell me that The_Donald is the most despicable forum on Reddit.

"sacrifice a chicken to moloch" is awfully specific. I guess sometimes specificity can be humorous, it just seems odd.

i had not seen that one before

If you all want a voice outside of this containment area come here and let's talk

>We were just kidding bro

Wow, pedo fags eating Crowley's shit/piss/semem-filled cakes of life.

I hadn't seen this one before either. Good find desu.

acts 7:43
“Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.”
the star of david is the star of remphan