Time for real talk

Time for real talk.

How is this not the best shonen ever? Hear me out before you call it 'shitposting':

>unique western superhero setting
>unique powers (name other mangas with a navel lazer, i'll wait)
>fantastic art
>cute characters, girls AND boys (-fus for everyone)
>ALL MIGHTO
>already got a 2nd season announced

Do i have to say more?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/groups/nos/videos/153648881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>real talk
>mangaS
>fus
>facebook filename
Pure cancer.

mediocre at best

Mate I love this series as much as the next person, but shounen has been around for 50 years and BnHA only debuted in 2014.

I think you need to read more manga

>no arguments
Fuck off
Explain why

>Only new IPs

>samefagging OP

Kill yourself, retard.

I really like Boku no Hero, but hell no

In terms of Unique powers, read Jojo. Heck, maybe on art too.
A lot of shounen have "cute" characters. Or if you want cute, just read a Mahou Shoujo or something.

All Might is basically the "Really powerful sensei" character. Not that new. He is a great character, though.
And other shounen anime don't need a second season, because they constantly air.

>>unique western superhero setting
The fuck, it's incredibly Japanese.

>Sup Forumspolice
Pure cancer

Are you actually defending OP downloading his images from the BNhA facebook fan page?

>naval lazer
fucking direct copy of havoc from x-men

Maybe for a jspanese person.

unique does not imply good or interesting
>fantastic art
You just have very low standards from reading weekly shounen trash exclusively.

Doesn't save a series from being shit.

>ALL MIGHTO
He's pretty cool i guess.

The anime is garbage.

fanbase turned a complete 180 after the anime dropped

>How is this not the best shonen ever?
Sell, because it's not.

Underexploited, a world where everyone has a superpower is cool, but the manga keep focusing on the same cast and doesn't develop the setting much. So it doesn't really comes up much.

>>unique powers (name other mangas with a navel lazer, i'll wait)
And yet the MC has the msot boring powerset imaginable, and his friends aren't much ebtter either.

>fantastic art
It's good but you're cheapening the word by calling it fantastic.

Most of them are background character or stay relevant for one or two arcs, maybe less.

>ALL MIGHTO
The author pussied out (or if you're a fanboy, the mean editor forced him to) and kept him around even after all the death flags. So he's likely going to be ruined by overstaying his role in the story.

Weren't the ratings pretty bad lately? Doesn't surprise me though, it's still popular. I even saw an ad for it in a movie theater once.

Otherwise I give it a 5/10, the Sup Forums fanbase is also cancer, so I'll bring it down to 4.5/10 for that.

you want to be taken seriously yet the first statement you make is 'how is this not the best shonen ever?' about a thing that's been around for barely two years and that as good as it may be it's certainly not groundbreaking? What are you smoking son?

Not unique at all, seen already in American and European comics (my country has one just like Boku no Hero and it was created 24 years ago)
Superpowers can't be anymore unique because they have been done too many times before. Example MC and his rival from Boku no Hero and their superpower : NOT UNIQUE
>fantastic art
Agree
Agree
>ALL MIGHTO
He is cool
So ? First season is shit, mediocre at best. Anime is overhyped (Funimation is also overhyping it)
Manga is mediocre at best : not unique setting and story, has a lot of cliches and because of that becames boring and predictable
It's fine if you like it OP, everybody has manga/anime that is their guilty pleasure

>boku no hero best shonen

are you sure you're not shitposting user?
even pic related in its prime wipes the floor with boku no pico

How is that people still don't understand that the GOAT shounen fighting manga is Hokuto no Ken and will continue to be Hokuto no Ken until the end of time.

I will ignore other shounen subgenres as it's clear OP means shounen fighting manga.

>Liking Boku no Pico Academia
FAGGOT

>falseflagging this hard

>Boku no Pico Academia

You thought all day for that, didn't you?

its not even the best shonen manga made in the last 5 years

shit's overrated as fuck
the only goat thing about it is those thick sexy bitches

I tried to read it but it got repetitive really fast. Not that it read battleshounen much anyway.

Stopped reading right there.

can someone explain to me why I find the frog so appealing?

They've been shit since the Stain arc

She is cute and has a naisu body.

I enjoy it very much much and would call it a very good shounen, but I wouldn't go so far as calling it "the best".

Compared to a lot of other shounen, it has mainly two things going for it - very creative design/powers and an emphasis on character development (especially for the secondary characters and villains).
Seeing Tomura struggling against the heroes and reflecting on his own ways to be the bad guy while improving his performance is very refreshing.

They were Sup Forumsedditors to begin with.

>very creative design/powers and an emphasis on character development (especially for the secondary characters and villains).
Please stop. The designs aren't "very creative", the powers are anything but creative, and saying there's an emphasis on character development on the secondary characters and the villains is a goddamn lie if I ever saw one.

You're a Sup Forumstard.

What's supposed to be so unique about a navel lazer?
Just shooting beams in whatever way isn't a particularly interesting power

>The designs aren't "very creative", the powers are anything but creative

like I said, compared to other shounen. It's definitely more creative than Ninja's and swords.

>and saying there's an emphasis on character development on the secondary characters and the villains is a goddamn lie if I ever saw one.

then what would you call Todoroki's decision to use his second set of powers and Iida not trying to get revenge anymore? Also Tomura (like I already said).
And Bakugo and Uraraka - while not so much - also have gone a change since the beginning; realizing they need to step up and work on their ways if they want to be successful heroes.

There is a lot going on with the other characters and I don't know why you're deciding to ignore it.

>very creative design/powers
How can someone be so retarded?It's literally the reverse and it was done on purpose

>like I said, compared to other shounen. It's definitely more creative than Ninja's and swords.
Yeah, if you're overly simplifying like that, it explains everything. Can you try to not lie when you argue about your favorite manga? It just makes everyone realize how cancerous the fanbase is.

>then what would you call Todoroki's decision to use his second set of powers and Iida not trying to get revenge anymore?
You call that a fucking "emphasis" on character development? Do you even know what "emphasis" means? Are you so much of a fanboy you sincerely believe the fucking basics of development we've seen (most of them introduced, then resolved in the same arc with three pages of dialog, top) qualify as "emphasis"?

Honestly it just seem that you read two mangas in your life, and I don't know which one was the first, but it must've been some bad shit if you think anything from BnHA qualify as "creative".

kill you'reself

Opm has already did it.
This is pretty much how this manga will end.

>copying other shounen and not bringing anything new to the table

Most retarded fanbase of 2016 confirmed

>Honestly it just seem that you read two mangas in your life, and I don't know which one was the first, but it must've been some bad shit if you think anything from BnHA qualify as "creative".

it's the other way around actually. I've seen way too much shit, so when I see something different once in a while, it's a welcome diversion for me. I have never said MHA is perfect or the epitome of narration.

But since you're so hellbent on making me a fanboy and discarding my opinion on that basis, any further discussion on this topic would be a waste of time.

>capeshit manga
>good

>you will never shitpost or be this newfaggish at this level ever
It's just enjoyable at this stage and has cute girls. Nothing overly special that makes it stand out. It's generic but can be fun. May shoot itself in foot like SnS, only time tells.

OPM does it better with a more original story.
One Piece has a little girl that turns people into toys. Bleach has has a guy who can insert himself into other people's memories.
>fantastic art
Nothing too special, really.
yep
>ALL MIGHTO
Better written character than Deku.
It was inevitable. The series is a cash-cow.

For a shounen, it certainly is ok, but it's not the best ever. It's setting is essentially just Naruto but with heroes instead of ninjas and the pacing feels a little too rushed. I really wish Hori would slow shit down so he could give the side characters a little more screen time to show off since Deku is rather predictable and uncreative in his fights.

>He calls BnHA "different"
>He calls BnHA "creativel"
>He says BnHA put "emphasis on character development"
>He still expect to be treated seriously and not like the newfag he is

>no 1 and 2 superheroes in the world conveniently a fuckin japanese
>literally everything revolve around the same town
fuck off.

sorry user even naruto at their prime is more engaging than bore no hero 1A class academia.

The ranking is Japan only. They even mentioned the internation hero business last chapter.

>unique powers
>MC literally has a super strength power

Now, pic related on the other hand, certainly has unique powers.

>literally everything revolve around the same town
That's also wrong.

Manga or Anime OP? Gotta make sure first

Complete garbage second half with the not equal craps.

>MBfags still exist
Almost as sad as seeing that Reborn fags still exist

>unique powers
>LOOK HOW META WE ARE

But atleast Reborn and MB were miles better than Boku no Pico Academia

If you've never read a comic in your life.
MC's power is punching really, really hard.
>fantastic art
For a weekly manga, sure.
There were practically no "x is best girl" threads. That should tell you something.
>ALL MIGHTO
Yeah, he's pretty great.
So?

>OPM does it better with a more original story.
OPM doesn't even take any inspiration from Western comics and its story is anything but original either.

Butthurt faggots who can't accept BnHA is literally a discount OPM

for start it is booooooooooring

If Soul Eater didn't have such a shitty ending, it would probably be the best. One Piece is the best shounen thus far though.

>bitch boi mc
>sonic the edgehog
skyhigh the anime
>fantastic art

>If Soul Eater didn't have such a shitty ending, it would probably be the best
SE turned to shit way before it ended

as mediocre as boku no hero is they atleast have a decency to not go full trainwreck garbage piece of shit and masking it under some lolrandomsometa.

Keyman is good

Good joke

They aren't even same genres, retard

TRIED GETTING INTO MB, BUT AT SOME POINT I COULDN'T FOLLOW THE FIGHTS AND MEAT SHIT ANYMORE
edit: sorry for capslock, didn't see it on

It's like a worse version of Onepunch-man

Well memed.

Same.
Such a clusterfuck of a "story"

Speaking of frogs
vimeo.com/groups/nos/videos/153648881

I gave it up when that FRESH dude appeared out of nowhere and the loli was supposed to stop him or something.

it's an overhyped generic shounen

Naming something with a navel laser.

Medaka Box is a good series if you enjoy having no fucking clue what is happening 99% of the time.

This bait threads are getting creative, how about /a /stops responding to shitposters for once?

>must be a shitposter
>it's literally impossible that BnHA attracts facebook teenager

You should visit just one thread of them, pure cancer with nothing but meme spouting and shipping

It's somewhat unique but I think the execution is lacking, too generic all around, being a shonen shouldn't be an excuse for such basic and rehashed writing in my opinion.

>unique powers
Nah.

>fantastic art
It's pretty decent, shame about the generic manga style for the faces though.

>>cute characters, girls AND boys (-fus for everyone)
Not a good thing.

>ALL MIGHTO
Likely the best thing of the manga along with Stain, everything else is kinda meh.

>>already got a 2nd season announced
>Anime

But the faces are classic Horikoshi style.

>Deku just smacks Nana's spoiled grandson a few times

It's good but holy shit dont treat it like a master piece
You want a masterpiece here you fucking go

I'm not saying he has no style, but his style very clearly comes from a very generic manga style. You know, big eyes, small noses, weird facial structure, side mouth, a so on. Not saying it's bad, I just don't like it.

Spoiled?

BnHAfags are cancerous as fuck, they'll defend anything as long as it's related to the series.

Yeah, this.

even best boy sometimes didn't make a lot of sense.

Are you joking? It literally executes every single shounen troupe worse than naruto.

It's too childish, too slow, mc is a shallow bitch and generally uninteresting, non of the characters get development they are all just interesting character designs with a single generic personality trait.

The art and animation is literally terrible besides too well done scenes in the shows entierity.

The plot is way to forced, most conflicts occur out of no where.

Not a single interesting plot idea, the tournament arc is objectively one of the worst.

What makes it too childish? :O

No man, this series is way too much like Naruto part 1 It's not even funny.

There are no repercussions to anything, we keep being told X or Y person sustained damage or some shit that is EXTREMELY severe but we're never really shown that to be true, on top of that nobody ever dies.

An example that annoyed me that's very clear right now from the anime, you know how tsuyu and deku were about to be killed by nomu and shigaraki, BUT All Might showed up and busted a door, suddenly the VILLIANS stopped what they were doing just to look at all might. Very childish.