What did TOEI mean by this?

A reminder of his failure.

Use the fucking catalog retard

different subject

Lolicon

loli butts are best

>Character from the earliest point of DB
>Character from farthest point of DB
This ship both makes sense and doesn't. The hell's Toriyama thinking?

cuck himself

PERVERT

FT CONFIRMED LOLICON

There's no point in replying to him, he just drops in and imparts his wisdom before taking off into the night, like an angel

>wahh everything needs only one thread
>muh generals
fuck off to /vg/

is it true Future Trunks fucks Present Mai in her loli pussi

NTR

would you fags fuck off, this thread was made first anyway

>LOOK AT ME, I DID IT!
Bump.

this

haha

Bump.

this anime is pretty good. I like dragonballz

a little derp

kill yourself loseer

can we hump this thread

you first faggot

I don't watch DB anymore. Do Goku and friends even remember who Pilaf, Mai and the dog are? Do they acknowledge their presence at all?

remember to ignore any posts that talk about gohan, Buu,dragon ball regular anime, dragon ball Gt or chi chi, xenoverse, frieza powerlevels. these are troll posts. fake posts from someone trying to derail the thread and destroy discussion. what you people call samefagging
a

I just figured out the Mai issue.

What if the Mai from his future is that Mai's daughter? The ages mach up, if she never turned into a kid she'd have been old enough to have one a while after Trunks was born, and Mai and Trunks looked to be the same age in the future.

are you retarded? It's been explained repeatedly they made the wish before the androids and got turned into babies.

so how come babidi didn't arrive in the FT trunks timeline when FT was a kid?

Future Mai is actually original Mai before the events of DB, she gets revived, mind wiped and sent to the distant past when Goku was a kid.

The powerlevels shooting about because of the Cell Saga caught his attention as a battery source sooner

Don't fucking do this.

>holy shit
>I fucked that loli

Doujins when?