Should I join the military?

Should I join the military?

What exactly are we paying them to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HoUQ2VuQHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you dont serve your people, you dont serve your nation. You serve globalists

youtube.com/watch?v=5HoUQ2VuQHI

To be. To occupy,.

Should you join? Consider what they will offer you vs. what you can get outside. You be the judge.

Most jobs are not combat related. You could easily have a career in mind that they need and will pay for you to learn.

Yes, it's ZOG, but so is everything at this point. What's best for YOU?

>Air Force
>military
pick one

Yes, go ahead if that is what you want. You'll have a great time, if you're an OK guy. Lots of opportunities.

i am trying to fathom what her career was like

i mean damn

>norway
>two pistols carried in holster instead of one
wtf is this shit

If are considering joining the first thing you need to consider is can you handle it. Even the easiest jobs in the military are demanding and you will be required to work together with people you might not like. Combat roles are even more taxing and often offer few prospects after your service.

If you join it will heavily affect your relationships and any GF/BF you have before enlisting will likely not remain so for long and cheating is not uncommon. This also applys to deployments.

But if you can take it and want to be appart of something bigger and belive in the cause of the Military then speak with your local recruiters. Just understamd that recruiters are going to tell you everything you want to hear and leave out some important details as well as try to funnel you into roles that are high in demand rather then what will be a good fit for you.

If you join, go into the Marine Corps. I'm anti-war, but was in the Marines. Served me well my entire life.

Only AF that has my respect is Para-Rescue

if she can't disarm you with a smile, the double pistols will make you think twice

Yeah, the combat control guys are pretty based but the rest of them are some powder-blue wearing office-pogues.

She was a PR photo op.

Yea those guys also

Yes you should, it makes you a better person and you will get job offers left and right.

If you already have doubts of duty then you shouldn't join.

Try jumping jacks at the ymca

If you're young doing a 4year military gig and then going to college for free is a real good deal.

This is why you guys keep getting bad pr when killing shitskins! Everybody loves Norway. Now let me explain why.

>one regular side-arm
>one unmarked pistol to drop next to civilians

You should learn from us!

>going to college for free
Paid to go to college. It's a great deal.

If you need college paid for now, then yes join up active duty. If you already have a degree, join a guard/reserve unit. You don't have to sign on the dotted line unless they guarantee the "job" you're wanting. It's a minimum commitment, and after twenty years you get a generous pension.

>one regular side-arm
>one unmarked pistol to drop next to civilians

i don't know about this, it depends what you'll do. If you join the military to pay college is understandable, but in America it's kinda hard to implement veterans or such into companies.

Do you like the idea of having zero control over your own actions, no matter how immoral or unethical those actions may be?

>Active duty retirement at 20 years service with pension of 50%base pay available immediately (was 41 when mine started)
>reserve/NG retirement at 20 years 'service' with pension available at age 65
I will have drawn half a million dollars in pension benefits by the time an reservist takes a dime. Don't half-ass it; go active duty.

t. candy ass who can't join cause 'muh conditions'

>active duty issues you 2-3 divorces by the time you reach 20 years
>reserve/ng lets you live a normal life 90% of the year

>get paid to kill children
What's not to love about that

>2-3 divorces
kek. not going to argue that point although I only had one.
>normal life for me was blowing up a lot of shit up and fucking everything I could catch
good trade if you ask me

You will serve Greater Israel

GO FIGHT FOR US(and ISRAEL) GOYIM, while your women get the black SCHLONG

Yeah, I'd prefer not to be a pawn of the ZOG

>dont get conscripet in the first run
>2 years pass
>get conscription letter
>was diagnosed bipolar 1 a few months before
>no combat training for me
>no license to kill & die a hero
>no hunting license
>no weapons

Fucking niggerkikes and their DSM manuals. Now i just want to blow up the goverment.

I'd say military man is basically the definition of a man, masculinity. To kill, protect, survive, conquer hardships, being a warrior. Every single male should learn these things with great pride.

However, being a meatshield for shekelberg in the american army isn't about that really. The finnish army, some jungle gook camp in Cambodia perhaps. I don't know, but you can do much by yourself/with others privately.

Mercenary is a pretty good gig though, money-wise.

We already are

I'll train you, tomorrow you will wake up from a stranglehold and a black bag being tied over your head, thrown onto the floor and dragged to the street, thrown in a big black car and driven to the forest fast, there you will be thrown out, the bag removed and your eyes opened to a pistol between the eyes.

>you have no idea how much i want this