Are you scared Sup Forums? You should be

On November 7th, several mayor elections will take place across the US. This will be the first step of Operation Blue Wave. Democrats will have a huge victory in Nov 7th because of how GOP is currently destroying our country.

The second step of Operation Blue Wave will be next year during the midterm elections when democrats take back control of the house and/or senate.

Confirmed that the left can't meme.

>Vault 8
None of you libshits are getting out alive.

Scared drumpfkins like you will be shivering on Nov 7th. Trust me.

Destroying the country how? Nothing has been done

>Trusting a jew

Lost over 1,000 seats with Obama.... Ride the wave... retard.

November 4th will be the death of the left.

60% of the people polled said they thought trump was doing a real good job with the hurricanes and he just sent a 3 star general to take care of peurto rico.

They still think they are in power

Your "Blue Wave" will be broken on the shoals of BLM and Anitra. And good work and thanks, by the way.

4 Nov will fuck over any chance the democrats have of winning

The left relies on theatricality and deception. Powerful agents for the unitiated, but we are initiated. Sup Forums will redpill the world.

The Left is completely fucked up, and worse, they haven't yet hit bottom. It's going to get even worse for them. Moore winning in Alabama is triggering them even now, and a triggered lefty is a threat to most of all... the Left.

Sort yourselves, you lefty fags. You're not helping anybody. You're too dumb to even force the other guys to shape up, so they're getting a free ride, with only a few intelligent and principled folks providing real pushback, who you lefty shills call "racist". Fucking ridiculous.

This is why Trump was put in office. You need to put a Republican in the White House to make congress, etc., go back to the Democrat side, and vice-versa. That's why CNN was telling people, the night before the election, that Clinton had a "91 percent chance of winning." This kept people home, so Trump would win, freak everyone out (I laughed for a week) so they actually bother to show up and vote next time. Trump is supposed to be so bad that everyone will respond by electing Democrats again. Then, when the Democrats screw everything up and get a majority in congress, the people elect a Republican to the White House again, and the cycle repeats. it doesn't really matter who occupies the halls of Washington, DC. Legislation is always written by lobbyists, mostly by the international banking cartel. POLITICS IS A GODDAMNED TV SHOW. Get it yet?

What are you even saying nigger? They said she had a 91% chance of winning so trump supporters wouldn't go out and vote, go take your antipsychotics pussy

I prefer reds.

What happens then?

It would have both effects, for a likely net zero impact.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

this explains why they want to start a civil war on the 4th....they don't want us voting out their masters

So this is what the Nov. 4 Commie revolt is about? Make the streets too dangerous for voters to go into, and rig the elections.

checked

Most of the Nov 4 protests I have seen are taking place in large Dem voting cities. any chaos caused by Antifa would hinder liberal voters most of all.

you mean the cities full of niggers and retarded libshits will elect democrat mayors like always? Quite a blue wave.

Checked and confirmed

>lose 5 special elections in a row
>predicted blue win in every single one
>next time my pretties

checked
But what if the dem cities are only dem due to fraud? I'm not saying ALL of the dem cities, but the ones that barely go dem? And the ones where more than 100% of registered voters turn out to vote in elections where the average turnout is less than 50%? their violence would hide the historic voter fraud, as "voters just stayed home" to avoid the violence....not, the dems were scared they would get caught pulling their usual voter fraud so they didn't do it this time....or the other way around...all the repubs "stayed home" to avoid violence and that's why all the cities went blue....so many ways this could play out

November 4th is my birthday.
My gift will be the death of the left.

Huge victory just like when Hillary wo-

>Democrats will have a huge victory
>Say the increasingly desperate democrat
You're like a cat who thinks if he jumps at the laser from just the right angle he'll finally catch it. It's cute.

>Operation Blue Wave
>Being this irrelevant you have to make up a movement
atleast the tea party won son seats in congress and took the name from historical american traditions

Checked.

Not at all. We'll be ready to put a bullet between your eyes you subversive piece of shit. Count on it.

Witnessed

How high are you ?

Shitty Pepe attempt.....

If you hate white males being in charge, vote Democrat. Do understand that if the white men ever organize, you are fucked.

We are not as gentile as the Jews would have you beileve.... When the time comes.... war crimes are going to be redefined .... String cheese meets stripping muscle from bone....

Пoжaлyйcтa, пpишлитe мoи пpивeтcтвия Дэвидy Бpoк и eгo кoмaндe. Media Matters, CNN, NBC, CBS и ABC были мoнyмeнтaльными нa выбopaх 2016 гoдa. Пyтин личнo хoтeл бы пoздpaвить Дaвидa c paбoтoй, кoтopyю oн cдeлaл. Bы pyccкий гepoй, Дэвид.