Where are the Chads?

What is happening different with white men than black men? It's not hard to realize that there are far more Jamals and Tyrones than Chads.

There are beta faggots of both races, but it seems like there are more betas on the white side of the spectrum. What is the reason behind this? I know the tap water has xenoestrogen flowing all throughout it, but wouldn't it affect both blacks and whites alike? I can't seem to figure out what's the source of this issue.

niggers have higher level of testosterone and are more impulsive
genetically they are more primal than whites

Bald white chad here. We exist, but were a dying breed and no i wont post boipucci

More white betas pass on their genes as the white family unit is still intact. For the most part only black thugs and criminals successfully procreate.

Youre a cuck, thats the sole reason.

higher testosterone.

t. "white" Chad

we have evolved into traps

most negroes are still stuck in duality

White society/genes organizes/spawns with fewer leaders and more followers. It's overall stratified with many different levels of merit.

It leads to less violence for ladder climbing and more heavy thinking and cooperation

Black societies/genes just either make a strong man or a weak man on accident. Everyone is basically equal in low intelligence and high muscle density and social prowess. that's why communism can be so appealing to them.

Since they're all Jamals the only way to determine the hierarchy is through violence and constant conflict and back stabbing-- not merit like whites

Whites are more cerebral, so they suppress their testosterone to maneuver in social environments that are hostile to them. Meanwhile blacks just act impulsively, which leads to more testosterone, but less success in life. Have you ever seen military men? They all have steel jaws. That's what constant physical exercise and a masculine environment do to you.

wh*tes are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

this
meds have way more elevated test levels than wh*tes

Sorry please repeat; I read your post backwards and couldn't understand it, as the gravitational pull of my Nordic genitals created a disturbance in space-time and also your mom's vageen.

White parents stop things like bullying and beatings that toughen up white males.
Blacks are overly permissive of such behavior from a young age and their children must survive a hostile environment without the presence of competent or caring authority figures.

so blacks are basically psychopaths

just like jews

surprise surprise

Fat faggot with numale beard and numale haircut

Reminder this whole thread is a reddit raid

I'm not an animal.

anyone wants to draw a Merchant Zorak vs Chad Space Ghost?

>black people
>drinking tap water

This.

Projection coupled with selection bias. Chads are as common as they have always been. Same with tyrones and changs. You're just a loser

So we have NFL players crying an kneeling over people getting shot and theyre the alpha master race or something? ok.
>mfw i just realized they played themselves.

are you the Guy who drew Space Ghost for me? you said you would come back from work and work together for wew Memes.

here's the new Thread, old one got Closed.