Slan

>slan
>void
>ubik
>femto

>conrad

Seriously? What kinda name is conrad? Hey i'm Conrad the godhand, i mean everyone else has weird god names and then there's fucking Conrad, why didn't griffith then just become Kenny of the godhand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Foreskin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slan
mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It only seems strange to us. Japanese can't tell the difference.

he kinda looks like a conrad

This. Plus these names are references to western sci fi, except femto I guess.

Actually reminds me of this fat neckbeard from an old hobby shop named Conrad.

I think that makes it even better

will guts even fight any of these fuckers EVER though?

What's the God Hands powers/works?
-Slan : Managing next apostles
-Void : Managing causality/marks
-Ubik : Manipulating minds
-Conrad : Managing environments
-Griffith :Connecting worlds and managing the Apostles

God hands aren't like apostles. They don't have a physical form.
They need to be summoned, by a festival, by dark forces, by huge negativity.

Slan could (sorta) manifest in that pile of guts, i wonder if the rest could do the same thing

Pretty common name for fantasy settings, nothing wrong with the name Conrad.

>They don't have a physical form.
Now they do.

The final climatic battle has the RPG party split up.
Guts fights Femto
Skully fights Void
Scheirke fights Ubik
Elf King Puck and Isidoro fight Conrad
Serpico and Farnese fight Slan
Casca killed herself trying to fight Griffith
This is after Griffith and the apostle knights are out of the picture for whatever reason.
Yes/No?

They all manifested through piles of guts or swarms of rats or whatever fit them best, that doesn't mean they have physical forms.

Do you think there is a godfoot?

In the Qliphoth ? That's a place with huge negativity.

Because of the merge?
If that merge was so dangerous for apostles/god hands, why performing it?

No, that's probably why magic is dangerous, because it can reach the deep astral world layers.

if only this could ever happen

too bad they series will never finish

Godhead?

It literally took me this long to get Slan = Slanesh.

Goddammit I need more sleep

God hands are etheral. They symbolize huge hazardous events, like when all your family dies but not you.
There're the will of God to casuals, so God Hands.

>except femto I guess.
Close enough, tho.

OK GUYS, HOLD THE FUCK, HOW DO WE KILL GODHAND, IF THEY DON'T EXIST AS PHYSICAL BEINGS? DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD GO TO THEIR REALM TO KILL THEM? WITH A SPIRITUAL WEAPONS? CAN MAGIC HURT THEM? FUCK MAN I FEEL SORRY FOR GUTS. sorry for the caps

Conrad and Ubik are some kind of reference to scifi-things that Miura really likes.

Godhood?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Foreskin

You're thinking as if it was a shonen. I doubt it'll be a giant melee.
My bet is that the final battle won't possibly be predictable, except with the last 50 chapters.

Even Skull Knight can't kill them, that's why he's preparing his egg sword, which takes some time.

Bateman the godhand

FUCK THE GODHANDS!
ALL HAIL THE TEENAGE BWITCH MORDA AND HER HORDE OF DFC LOLI WITCHES!

All hail Morda!
It is known!

I wonder if Miura just said fuck it while designing Conrad and Ubik. They're both bald faggots clasping their hands. At least change the other guy.

Skull Knight was killed tho

...now that you mention it a hand is usually tool to do something for the will of another. So...God Hand is the hand of God, but not God itself, just a tool. So if this God Hand is evil, does that mean there is a good God Hand If so where are they, busy stroking the God Shaft? how long till this evil God Hand fondles the God Balls?

best rack in berserk.

I want to titfuck her with the dragonslayer

The names are very important in Berserk.
Like in ancient egypt, a magical duty depends on a name. Griffith received Femto when he got his god hand body.

It has to be concealed, btw, so none except GH know the magical name of Griffith.

The godhand do what they want, but were created by the idea of evil, the 'god' that got cut from the tank

So far, she's like the only witch on the whole island with exposed cleavage. New fap material after that mermaid chick.

Well, on one side you can say it's "dangerous" on the other side you could say "gee, it makes us able to interact directly with the physical world without the limitations we had before".
On top of that they're beings of immense foresight and power.
I mean, just look at incarnated Griffith right now. Sure he's technically more vulnerable than before, but he's still immensely powerful and can do shit like deviating arrows aimed at him and such.

To be honest, you have to wonder about a lot of things in Berserk. I mean do things really die in Berserk? When beings of the physical world get killed, they don't die completely, they merely transcend. I'm not sure you can even "kill" spirits. This is why Skull-kun's plan was simply to seal the Godhands in the Vortex.

GH are magic users, that use darkness and negativity.
They influence humans more than any other magic. As humans like fate, the GH consider themselves as gods (while elves or wizards won't interact with them).

>everything has to tie neatly into on/off outputs

no

I don't know what people find in her. Cookie cutter entry level waifu, literally every other berserk girl is better. Except Nina, fuck Nina.

Slan: Oh really?
>squeezes tits

Yes, the best way is probably to seal them in the vortex.
But still, I doubt God Hands will have casual bodies as Griffith did. They still need huge energy to materialize (or more like they're to lazy to come if that's not for a huge box of negativity).

There is no mention ever of names being of any relevance except for witches doing their summoning (and that's only because they're literally calling spirits, so of course knowing their names help).
And the names of the God Hand aren't really concealed, what are you smoking.

To be fair, that's my favorite in Guts team. I hope he'll dump the retarded bitch for the tits witch.

We don't know actually. The other God Hands were never shown after the merge (which happened after Guts got on the boat, remember). When Slan made a body in the Qlipoth, it was still pre-merge. They -might- be able to directly appear as spirits now.

It should be noted that Griffith, even pre-merge, still had the ability to assume the same form he had as Femto.

One of the last few chapters meantions this. Its when mermaid girl becomes a mermaid for the first time

Is Miura a fan of dick?

I think that's because she's the kind of girl who acts all haughty until she takes her dose of troll (or insert random rapey Berserk monster) dick.

I thought it was supposed to be back I can't even remember when the last chapter was

It becomes really simple once you compare him to this asshole
>He manages Jews

You need me sleep than that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slan

The whole Berserk series had long became "cookie cutter" since the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc. From LOTR to Pirates of the Caribbean, and then to loli waifus. Whatever happened to all the rough orgy & rapes this series was famous for?

Their true names are unknown.

They're all named after novels apart from Void

>edge=good
Shouldn't you be asleep for school tomorrow?

Not until we see someone gets demon-rape.
I vote for Morda.

I know you where shitposting but hell, conrad and this meme is so much fucking look alike, that you might even be telling the truth

>Happy little witch village
>In Berserk
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

I just noticed that her bewbs doesn't have any signs of protruding nipples. Inverted nipples anyone?

Man..... if Miura's going to have Griffith invade and demon rape the entire island's loli population, I'm definitely up for it. The story pace has been really boring lately; Guts & Co. were wasted on that fucking boat like 4 years now.

Did you even read the post? I never mentioned I was expecting a happy ending.
I was expecting everyone to get raped.

>apart from Void
Isn't he named after Destination: Void?

So how long is the timeskip gonna be?

I wonder if the Elf king will baptize Guts.

>mangafox

Griffith will surely invaded that island once he had enough time. That island is probably the last treat.

>All eyes on Mordo
What about the twin pig-tailed loli, Kukka?
She's kinda hot too.

>i'm a faggot with a batoto account acknowledge me

>last treat
Did you actually meant threat?
Well, "treat" works as well, seeing that the entire island is literally filled with "lolipops".
Those demons sure likes their sweets.

you don't even need a batoto acc for reading, all you have to do is simply use snipping tool and hide that normie tag ffs, but of course you're too lazy to do so.

>He doesnt torrent manga
Fucking streamerfags

So what stuff did Miura read as a kid that influenced him when he made Berserk?

reading on kissmanga or mymangaonline where you can just scroll down is better experience than torrenting

Yeah, it has won a place pretty quick.

Glad to see that Miura is implementing some tits in his story.

Devilman, Violence Jack, western sci-fi novels, then Evil Dead and Hellraiser.

I'd also toss in Alien because the God Hand are basically a Giger/Barker aesthetic lovechild.

Good point.

>using your hand instead of your mind to scroll
bastardized monkey pleb

I'm glad you mentioned Hellraiser, because functionally the God Hand and Behelits is similar to Cenobites and the Lament Configuration.

I've wondered if Miura read any of Moorcock's stuff, since I keep hearing how he was really popular over there. And if he did, did it influence Berserk in any way.

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/
He mentions some in this interview. The Dragonslayer came from Pygmalio, surprisingly

Oh, one thing I forgot was Guin Saga. It may be the greatest influence on Berserk.

>normie

You can fuck off too.

>normie

Looking forward to a VR device that has eye tracking so you could focus your eyes to a specific spot to change page
Wouldn't have to use hands to read.

>Pippin was Miura's self insert

Huh, it's pretty interesting that the Band of the Hawk sans Guts, Griffith, and Casca, was based off Miura's friend group in high school.

>current year
>people still post garbage potato scans for ants
I wish Sup Forums was devoid of newfags. ONE board out of this entire site. All I ask.

I'm sure there is going to be another fan service all-chick group bath on Loli Island coming up real soon. Hopefully Morda will be in it. Can't wait till Summer Comiket for her doujins.

You do realize "normie" is an Sup Forums thing right?

>semen demon
>brainy guy
>weird fatso
>cool guy
>weird fatso

The God Hand fucked up the sentai villain bosses thing. They have 2 weird fatsos instead of a huge muscle guy/warrior type.

nope its a reddit thing

>newfags trying to explain newfaggotry
Christ almighty stop posting and lurk the fuck more.

ubik is more a smartass little asshole

>from the year 2000

Miura: I’m not sure — that’s something I worry about myself. The relationship between Griffith and Guts is about to start for real, though.

–Wait, it’s only starting now? So it’s all just been prologue up until now?

Miura: Well, no, I wouldn’t say it’s just been prologue. We’ve come to the part in the story where the score starts getting settled, though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Miura himself mentions Hokuto no Ken and Versailles no Bara, IIRC.

Just drop the "d" and it sound fantasy-like

>Im Conra of the Godhand!

- rides a level 99 Ram
- probably wise/powerful as shit
- constantly surrounded by loli and cleavage

> Compare your life to mine and then kill yourself

Yeah, that's definitely true. He even collaborated with the author of Hokuto no Ken in the 90s.

The later parts of the Golden Age are slightly reminiscent of the latter as well.