around blacks, never relax

Niggers

i saw you're thread on /r9k/ yesterday, get out nigger

nigger

>Why isn't "nigger" filtered like baka desu senpai

What do you mean roodypoo?

Because censoring offensive words is nigger-tier

donate to kenya

baka desu senpai filter makes blacks fuck off, why should nigger be filtered?

Because baka desu senpai as an individual entity has more impact in comparison to the whole negroid race.
Nigger.

It's impossible to filter out pure shit

I just use nigger a lot so Sup Forums doesn't figure out I'm black.

We are "obsessed" with niggers for the same reason we are "obsessed" with chimps at the zoo.

it's just an edgy meme

whoever says nigger IRL out of context and edgyness will never amount to anything in life

My nigger

lol nigger

>it's just an edgy meme

because Sup Forums is full of stupid loosers that think all to blame is on you because a guy who's running for president told them so.

>going on r9k
kys

SPBP

Aye nigger, you best go back to where yah came from yah hear?

Whoever says nigger IRL is also 80% of the time scared of confrontation as they become aware of it being such a primitive way to behave

nigger

Negrito

Mate how new are you?
Nigger is a taboo word in real life thanks to American faggotry. Here you can say it as much as you want it also keeps faggots with thin skin away and aggravates the fuck out of sjws.

Because this board is one of the most popular ones on this site so the mods and staff let Nazi shitheads get away with just about anything. The Nazi scum have just about no place to go now and even if they did it would just be a circle jerk. They come here so they can find people that disagree with them because calling those people niggers and posting "extremely intellectual memes " gives their shit lives meaning. Lot's of angry white males out there. The same white males that tell blacks and POC to pick themselves up and stop relying on the government, can't even pick there own selves up. Sad.

If you weren't such an ignorant shit nigger you would understand that you don't have to be black to be a nigger.

As in snow nigger, sand nigger, Jewish nigger, etc.

Fuck off if you dont like it

If you can imagine a rat infestation in your "hood"...

>The rats shit everywhere.
>They chew on cables.
>The attack your cats and dogs.
>They rummage through your garbage.
>They're being your typical rodents.
>Then someone goes "hey these fucking rats, amirite?"
>Then some other dude is like "rats are our equals. Rats have feelings too. Rats belong. Rat lives matter."

That's what it's like being a white guy living with niggers

... nigger.

Sup Forums is mostly edgy children thats why

are you black or a nigger
its not the same
dont be anigger and all is ok

It was at one time.

>.45 shekels deposited in your account

Go back to Black Twitter you fucking ROODY POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. nigger

NIGGER IS AN ESSENSTIAL PART OF CHAN CULTURE. ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE.

ALL OF YOU NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS ARE NEWFAGS WHO DONT BELONG.

NIGGERS FUCKING EVERYWHERE NOW

GET THE FUCK OUT PORCH MONKEYS

Kek. Saved

white kids just like to be edgy on Sup Forums because they know if they tried to say some shit like that in real life they would get laid out by a nigga.

Nigger.

Go back to r9k you fuckin spook

I liked it better when it filtered to peanut butter

fake news

>it's a meme lmao

Hello. I am black. Please don't call me "nigger," its offensive.

>Anonymous (ID: 1yN3oeaF) 09/29/17(Fri)11:35:40 No.143339
You see, the important part in there is the white guy clapping. There's a guy clapping who's white. What does that mean you say? That Nazis/White-Nationalists are ISOLATED. They're seen as irrational virgin nobodies by the vast majority of society. As much as I'm moderately racist, I admit the truth.

>r9k
Fucking freak show board

>1 post by this ID
Nigger

Dont worry too much about it my Roody-poo, we all get called that, it's pretty much Sup Forums culture... Got banned for saying it on /gif/ of all places lol, mods on there are cucks I think, offended interracial posts on there and got my post deleted by a mod as well, lol.

You are a candy ass'd roody poo.

quit being a victim "status" and people will stop calling you a nigger... other races in the USA do well and they have been here for a much lesser time.... not one other race i know in the USA likes blacks. Even African blacks look down on American blacks

if i was a nigger id kill myself desu

Thanks for proving my point my dudes. All you sad dudes do is post edgy racist memes like a bunch of mid 20 year old resentful white guys.

>my dudes. All you sad dudes
must be hard not knowing you are sub human

Not really. You just define people different than you as sub-human so that you can feel good about yourself because you have no meaning in your life and you are filled with resentment. You really should take the time to retool your personality. You will start to like yourself more and not in just a superficial way. I know it's hard because I also had to do it.

So moot is a nazi?

okay you can do the best to not chimp out but it doesn't change biology

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY

>I know it's hard because I also had to do it.

Calm your chimpout response, nigger. Nobody cares about your life story.

I fully support filtering niggers out of the gene pool.

Because censorship is for niggers. Once again , I will explain to your little head that doesn't seem to comprehend this fact: there are black people and then there are niggers. Black people are cool. Niggers should die. Most black people just happen to be niggers. I have nothing against black people. Only niggers. Niggers are that one kind of people who despite being the minority of the population are responsible for more than 80% of violent crimes in the U.S like murder and rape. Black people stay with their kids until they can provide for themselves , respects the law and authorities, isn't massively arrogant in face of people from other races and does not demand compensation for a "Racist system" that does not exist.If you do all of that , congratulations , you are a normal black person. If you do however , you are a problem , and a global one at that.

Well this is going nowhere fast. It seems like all you guys do is communicate like this is Twitter and don't actually have anything with depth to say. Try going outside more or just cut down the hours you spend on the internet. I was in nearly the same position as you guys a little over a year ago. I got some much needed help, read some books and took some walks to clear my head. Even thought I find you guys to be deplorable I don't think anyone should live their life with resentment in their hearts. You only got one life to live my dudes.

>Ooga booga I has discovered internet psychology click click ooga booga

You so smart.

post your emotional nonsense on tumblr if you want to be cuddled about your fifis

>Youhavetogoback.gif
Get back to your containment board and talk about mgtow

It's single-handedly the funniest word to say regardless of context

Sometimes I do question if the Matrix is a real place and we all live inside of it. Even after all I've said you still won't even slightly change the way you act. You need to unplug yourself from the resentment. I get it. Life is hard. But acting like an idiot won't help you deal with that. And like it or not you are going to have to deal with it because that is your destiny. You can't escape it. You can't ignore it. No matter how much you say you don't care we both know that's not true. You have to voluntarily meet that destiny head on.

You think you're Dalai Obama or something? Nobody gives a shit about your feels or identity on Sup Forums, nigger. You are a nigger because you identified yourself as a nigger. We didn't ask. We didn't judge. You walked among us and we didn't see color, sex or creed. It was you who wanted us to see you as a nigger. Because you are a nigger.

Us non-niggers are simply user.

Dick or get the fuck out.

Well I got homework to do and this distraction has taken too much time from me. You guys seem to be really angry that i'm not acting the way you want me to act. You want me to talk to you the way you talk to me and I just wont play that game, friendo. You can't make me as ugly as you. I don't have it in me anymore. I lost it. And I know that if I lost it so can you. I would really like for you two to turn your lives around. Try watching Jordan B. Peterson's Personality lectures. He can be a tad ignorant some times but he is the person that helped me sort myself out. Good luck to the both of you.
PS: I'm a 5'6'' black ex-Muslim that's dating a white christian county girl.That should give you some meme ammo :^)

it used to be filtered you roodypoo newfriend

>you're thread

same here. replies on here aren't much different

I'm black and I work with a lovely polish woman. I think she likes me, what do I do.

same

>newfag does not know about roody-poos
meh, nigger

We knew everything we needed to know about you the moment you entered this thread and separated yourself from the group. You're a nigger. Not by blood, but by heart. A nigger at the core. Nigger permeates your very soul.

Quiet Euro-Nigger.

Really? Whenever I say "nigger" somewhere else I get the reply.

The only thing these people have going for them is being white. Its a giant circle jerk.