Goblin Slayer

Kor scans for ch 2 here.
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712366
Not going to dump so anyone is free to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BN3921owBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's all the rape we get this time.

And this.

does she show up again?

Yen press tomorrow. Will rip user delivers again?

At least monk girl is still alive.
According to spoilers, no. People said she died in LN.

>MC takes off armor and is a typical Young Man
>Series becomes yet another harem

Dungeon Seeker is better

>Helmet still intact
I'm still not dropping this.

well someone post the damn thing. i'm not going to remove my adblock for some chink site.

>the author sakamoto666 is guilty of plagiarism and he incited his fans to start a flame war on another author's WN for pointing out that his WN contents seems to be taken from elsewhere with the names modified and re-posted as his own work.

>Seems like the whole thing ended with sakamoto666 account and WNs getting wiped out from the Web Novel site but that was after 3 volumes of the light novel being published.

Sakamoto666 is god, how dare you accuse him of plagiarism.

Ok, he killed the mage girl to put her out of her misery.

Guess healing spells sucks.

More like the priest girl sucks , the nage girl would not have survived long enough.
They had to kill the goblins, rescue the girls and then bring her to some real healer.

Mage*

Hey what do you know they didn't kill Monk Girl. She's still going to need years of therapy to get over the trauma of getting brutally raped by goblins but at least she's alive right?

The very existence of Re:Goblin Faggot makes this work of literature better in my eyes.

She's better just dead to be honest.
I mean, who want to waifu a used goods? Like, are you a cuck or something?

;_;

Admit it user, you're happy she lived too.

Now mage was better off dead because there's no coming back from a lethal wound and poison.

Honestly, in a world where dangerous monsters reproduce by raping human women, female adventurers wouldn't be a thing. Men would lock them up behind high city walls and let the monsters die out fighting men.

Don't they have dangerous monster women too?

No, previous threads said Monk got taken to the rape cave and that after being mind broken might as well be dead.

Mage got mercy killed btw.
Sword Baka was turned into literal minced meat.

I know I am new and all, but where can I download the translated book?

At least they could give the female adventurers armored chastity belts...

Honestly, making their vaginas grow functional teeth might be a better move.

Fine, I'll do it. Don't bitch about out of order pages.

first page here

But then reproduction would be made difficult when a sudden spasm happens during sex...

This dude really reminds me of a DS character. Like he just wandered into this world.

That's the reason I follow this.
They said it was just for baiting readers though, I'm keeping my expectation low.

They can make it so that it's possible to revert the spell if an adventurer-chan decides to become a housewife

>Killing those goblin babies without any pity
Oh yes.

Was chapter 1 ever translated?

Yes

Yes, It was ripped from yenpress. See archive.

Found it
Cheers m8s

21 is here

>no glowing eyes in the shadows

great idea

If it's reversible, then OK.

Seriously that guy is dangerously competent against goblins.

what is he doing here? Covering cloth in goblin pheromones?

i know this is bullshit but is this really viable?
what about village? what about some insane nutjob willing to make children with them?

Jokes aside, you would assume this is how adventurers would actually be like if things like monsters and shit existed. Adapt or die and all that.

The whole point of this series is that Goblin Slayer only hunts goblins. He's got Favored Enemy(Goblin) and max ranks in tactics.

Pretty much these two chapters so far remind me of D&D's Tucker's Kobolds.

Hell, I dare say it's Tucker's Kobolds: The Goblin Manga Edition. And MC knows how to fight them efficiently.

31 is here

Where to cop his throwing knives/long sword build?

Yeah, but nobody expected Goblins to be this lethal.

That goblin probably didn't see that coming.

The goblins were probably helped by the fact that the group of adventurers didn't bother planning whatsoever.
And it fucking shows.

>Kick
>not just rolled to it
This isn't my dark souls

The guild really isn't doing there job if they just let these guys go as they where. Hell, even a pamphlet on goblins would have been helpful.

Didn't want to take the risk of the chair being a goblin chameleon

Goblin' aren't lethal to competent adventurers. But they are a threat to peasants and the unprepared. If I remember most adventurers don't bother with Goblins and instead go after the more epic monsters, but Goblin Slayer realizes that he can't do that and instead focused on just the one threat.

I thought the exact same thing haha

Is hope he enslave them.

>Re:Goblin.jpeg

Ha, nope

About that

No.

he's a goblin slayer for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=1BN3921owBQ

What a beast.

>Rou was one cave down the road from having his story ended early

>Bitch feeling bad for goblin babies

There's obvious difficulties, but it would be necessary. A violent, sentient species capable of using weaponry, tactics, and magic represents an existential threat to humanity.

But if their only reproductive resource is human women and no females of their own species are ever born, then they have a glaring weakness that must be exploited. Humanity would have no recourse but to make sure they never even lay eyes on human women again as humanity wipes them out.

Lawful Good detected.

Hope monk girl is okay.

At least he's not coldsteel the hedgehog

>harem

The feminists and nu-males are not gonna like this!

None of them will be okay