HAHHAAHHAHAHA

Man wearing MAGA hat has it stolen from him by a Mexican who then demands the guy be punished for having the hat and violating her safe space

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9e8gxDPBYYA

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>her

The other side will still support her when she's completely wrong.

How do you say “this is what the average American will look like in 2050 and it’s beautiful” in Mexicanese?

They always have the same expression

"Este esta nuestro pais ahora"

>laws and legislation that literally kill and murder in the masses, people of color
>there are people who actually believe this

Enough is enough. College is brainwashing these stupid fucks. They need to go back to only letting in those that are qualified, instead of letting in anyone who can waddle down to the bank and get a student loan.

Do MAGA hats really cost 60 bucks? Fuck that Im with JEB! now

>laws and legislation that literally kill and murder in the masses, people of color
since when?

maybe the bitch is psychic, and she's getting visions of the world subhumans like her are going to end up bringing about with their nonstop, unabated, white bashing.

i got mine for 30

>Monkey noises

Damn nigga what the FUCK is GOOGLE?

>Be Mexican
>Take a hat
>Say 'Fuck your laws'
>Say 'America has never been great'
>Say 'I hate this country'
>Bring up microaggressions

Not exactly a great PR case for her cause, is she?

fpbp

Why doesn't he just take off the hat and put it in a bag when he goes outside that way people aren't offended?

>Why isn't he being a pussy like me.

this is how nearly every Mexican woman in California acts and talks they think they are captain america cause they watched a youtube documentary about colonialism sent to them by a dude who wants to fuck them while he was high off the dabs at 2am

Go to the store, but some taco shells, and crush them in your hands. That'll provide an accurate translation for you.
>Source: Texan

Así es como se verá el Americano promedio en 2050 y es hermoso.

Who would pay 200 dollars for a MAGA hat?

Stupid trumplets

500 dollars for an authentic maga hat

Oy vey 900 for a hat? That's . You should just but an Obama hat goy

Reminder that her opinions are completely mainstream in the campus bubble because of marxist professors.