Why were gay men so attracted to Nazism?

Why were gay men so attracted to Nazism?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Fatherland#/Groups_that_refer_to_their_native_country_as_a_.22fatherland.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought nazis killed mentally ill people

Because the Germans is gay as fuck. Why you think normally people say motherland but Nazis in Germany say fatherland?

Because they are faggots.

wtf I love gays now

>Why you think normally people say motherland
>normally

Nobody outside of Oedipus Complex - the Region (Eurasia) calls it Motherland.

Authoritarian men remind them of their abuser.

Fags love being dominated by tough guys in tight black leather.

fags love being abused, because they were abused as children (which turned them into fags)

they know nazis will abuse them terribly, and it excites them sexually, but their fag brains dont realize the nazis will also kill them

Nice pseudo-scientific freudian phsychological analysis Grezhozh

Even if this were true, I rather fuck my mother than my father... sorry Germany.

You storm fags realize hitler was a meth head queer right?

Around Sup Forums gays dont mean shit prior to the invasion of fucking thedonald /new/ didnt give to shits about gays outside IF they went around being faggots if they were closeted did shit without infecting society then its nothing. We however will never side with LGBT if you come out expect to be beaten or thrown off roofs. Stop identifying as "LGBT" and spewing propaganda you'll be fine.

Oh and btw the pic doesnt show homosex shit men used to be CLOSE to each other without having to deal with faggot shit all the time its called being fucking friends. Now thanks to FAGGOTS we have to fucking worry if it makes us look like dick sucking faggots

You're telling me this outfit isn't something a straight man would wear?

how many times are you going to keep making the same shitty thread? Germany dindu nuffin they wuz good boys

yes

1. leaders, as well as everyone else, have been doing drugs since time immemorial
2. Hitler being gay is a retarded myth. being vegetarian doesn't mean you're gay

Adolf Hitler was gay - or so says a sensational new biography on the Nazi dictator due to be published tomorrow.

Eyewitness accounts from Hitler's former lovers, and historical documents that for the first time illuminate rumours that have circulated for over half a century, are disclosed in Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator .

The respected German historian Lothar Machtan even claims in his book that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing.

Ernst Röhm, the leader of Hitler's Sturm Abteilung or Storm Troopers, tried to blackmail Hitler by threatening to reveal his sexuality. Röhm, who was also gay, was murdered as a result, according to Machtan, a history teacher at Bremen University.

He refers to scores of historical documents to support his thesis. In 1915, the young Hitler was a dispatch rider at the front in France. Years later, yet before Hitler became infamous, one of his fellow soldiers, Hans Mend, wrote in his memoirs: 'At night, Hitler lay with Schmidl, his male whore.' Schmidl, otherwise known as Ernst Schmidt, and Hitler were 'inseparable lovers' for five years, according to Machtan.

Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'

Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler

Jealous because you'll never play blindfold me while I play plant my face onto the nearest blonde ass.

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as, he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler's and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians.

Machtan says that Hitler was particularly drawn to Rudolf Hess, his deputy, who was known in party circles as 'black Emma' and with whom he had spent months in Landsberg prison.

Why, then, did the Nazis persecute homosexuals, sending hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths in labour camps and the gas chambers?

'Hitler himself never condemned homosexuality, but he allowed the persecution of gays in order to disguise his own true colours,' Machtan says.

God the shilling

I don't know, probably because original Nazis (vide Rohm and SA) were almost all exclusively faggots.

It probably has something to do with "Spartan spirit" and "rough manly love".

>Why are gay men so attracted to Nazism?

Fixed that for you sweetie

Sauce?
It's a modern sexual fetish to be sure. Domination etc.
Also even we (the real Anglos in Angle-land) admit their uniforms were superb.
Add to that blonde hair and blue eyes, a respect for healthy athletic living and fearless determination and you've got an erection on your hands.
I believe that's how it works anyway.

OLD LOVERS: Ernst Schmidt is said to have been Hitler's fella during World War 1

>I rather fuck my mother than my father

they still are

wikiwand.com/en/Fatherland#/Groups_that_refer_to_their_native_country_as_a_.22fatherland.22

Educate yourself, retarded kebab

Big words for a gyppo.
I bet you don't even know what half of them mean.

Bottom gays love to submit to strong authoritarian figures.

As previously reported, it was also discovered that Hitler was said to have dabbled with filthy sexual habits involving poo and was a masochist.

Meanwhile, a new explosive book, called The Peculiar Sex Life of Adolf Hitler, historian Siobhan Pat Mulcahy draws on her extensive research and also concludes the Führer was clearly into fellas despite pretending to be straight.

She said: "Hitler tried to present himself to the German people as a contented heterosexual bachelor (having been advised to do so by propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels) but this “false personality” was very far from the truth.

"While the Nazi machine began to persecute homosexuals, to imprison them and then to murder its own gay SA leaders, Hitler was enjoying a secret gay relationship with Julius Schreck, his personal Munich chauffeur and former bodyguard who would be his last male companion."

Considering they suck their own shit off other men's dicks, they probably like gassings too.

all romance languages refer to their nations as fatherland (patria)

They are attracted to it because it is peak Alpha High-Test masculinity, contrary to neckbeard gommunism :DD

incest Kazakhstan
checks out

, all of the sudden degeneracy is okay as long as you're f****** Hitler

Because of OP's MOM.

>Hitler being gay is a retarded myth.
Umm try again sweetie. Haven't you read that book written by a homosexual jew, The Pink Swastika?

Is this the international rabbinical conference? Oy vey sorry I'm late guys.