JEW HATE THREAD

DEATH TO THE JEWS

Your daily reminder that you can't Mossad the Assad

Jews are a religion
No goy, they're a race!

It would be more accurate to call leftists roaches since they are the ones that literally destroy everything they touch, you are projecting too much subhuman.

Jews are based and out allies. We even give a jewish family millions just to run our media and piss on us. Checkm8 nazi scum

Jews aren't a race though.

but hes a greek tho

emojis are yellow reeeeee

Good thing that there is no cure for cancer

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."-Jesus, John 8:44

>tfw when even Jesus Christ hated Jews.

why do you think they killed Him?

I can hate some diaspora jews, jews who believe in Gross lies and traitors from polish jewery who spread communism all over world(some of them was even in 5 parties at once...).

Don't hate the jew, pity the jew

Imagine how you would feel if you got scammed by your own people only to see yourself do the same to others. Imagine how it feels to live a life where you profit from misleading and deceiving others.

It's a cursed life when your people have been persecuted,kicked out and accused of stuff for millennia and you realize you're actually responsible for more

RARE MERCHANT THREAD I lost all of mine

White genocide

Kek.

They didn't kill him, though they tried it and were convinced they did. They're responsible for killing other prophets though

Like who?

Zechariah, John the Baptist and possibly more

Jew detected