Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Degeneracy strikes again !!!
They call that "art".
We need to stop this world wide degeneracy, it's our world and our responsibility, do nothing and it's our fault that this happens, we must end it or die trying.

Other urls found in this thread:

goethe.de/ins/au/en/kul/mag/20712214.html
articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/27/world/la-fg-north-korea-meth-20140127
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bravo

But but muh nessicidade

goethe.de/ins/au/en/kul/mag/20712214.html

Hunky artists get all the grills because crayons.

excellent wall propaganda ty

Next step is having the little girls hold his dick instead of his hands because it’s beautiful and brave. Then it’s putting his dick in their mouths because it’s necessidade.

>Goethe Insitut
Hans, it's time to dust the old gas chambers.

The tsar and the kaiser

can you imagine being a father and letting that happen to your daughter?
those kids must have single moms

Hah, I don't care anymore.

There`s nothing wrong with little girls holding dicks as long as it is done under school`s supervision.

((("ARTE")))

merchant roach on the wall

only you favela monkies could be this degenerate

I think that naked men should not be near children

You said it Satan.

Restore the monarchy!

Gas the fags!

Dissolve the union and end the republic!

How come he doesn't get erected?

i would

ecian

>tfw 9 incher
poor dicklet

Without using buzzwords, what's wrong with doing legal things in Brazil?

Just wait until it's legalized. Vigilante justice will go through the roof, and we can kill all the pedos.

Have you ever considered that maybe it is art and we are just not sophisticated enough to appreciate it?

So bold! So beautiful! What great art this is!!

that's not legal

Fucking gas these freaks

>Goethe institute

Oh then he should be favelaed

WTF!

To early or he's gay.

It's just skin tissue, dude. Why is it wrong for one person's skin tissue to touch another's?

We're all humans. Judging people by their assigned gender and age is just bigoted.

Wtf is that image

Pedo alert
PEDO ALERT

>your not progressive
>racist fuck

like brazil can be more degenerated

If he was a pedo, he would had a boner

Brazil back then-- Brazil now with all chimps going at it in their fucking favelas.

Sarin on Favelas. Napalm on the Jails.

Trending World-Wide right now: #PedofiliaNaoEArte

People are going apeshit too. This will either cause further desensitization or wake some normies up to wtf is going on in reality.

Asking the real question.

THE JEWS ARE GOING ALL OUT, REPEAT, THE JEWS ARE GOING ALL OUT

First they push pedophilia on the Santander museum, showing paintings of homosexual sex and transsexual children on the wall, explicitly stating "gay prostitute children is cool", and many schools brought their children there.

Now they're bringing actual children to touch actual nude men, what's next? Teaching live how to masturbate? Public performances of nude children touching themselves?

THERE'S SOME REAL SHIT GOING ON, CONNECT THE POINTS, SANTANDER FIRST, NOW THIS MUSEUM OF MODERN ART IN SÃO PAULO, AND THIS PRESENTATION ALSO HAPPENED IN THE GOETHE INSTITUT, A GERMAN INSTITUTE OF GERMAN CULTURE

PEDOPHILIA ENABLING IS THEIR NEXT STEP

Will this ever come back where people had style? That is so cool looking.

You cant stop shit. Abandon hope.

GAS THE KIKES!

He nutted with a quinea pig just before the show to keep his composure.

It’s a deamon obviously

No not in a world where Marxism has affected everything

Taking pride in your appearnce means taking pride in yourself, appreciating good design and beauty requires you to objectively reject ugliness

Marxist thinking has removed this, pride is wrong, beauty is prejudicial. Society continues to pull itself apart from all sides until it totally collapses back into chaotic tribalism

The marxists think this is the way to rebuilding society to be utopian, you must destroy everything that the unjust capitalist system has wrought.

Culture, art, family, community, tradition, economics, law, nations, knowledge

It must all be taken to zero so humanity can build the just Marxist communist utopia

I think that's also irresponsible on the parents part for not covering her eyes. (Even though all the real blame goes on the degenerate fucks walking around naked like pigs.) Also WTF IS THE OLD GUY LOOKING AT HER SO CREEPILY FOR!?!?

This is Sup Forums. Nude beaches are not a thing.

ahahahaha

What is Janice Dickinson doing out in the woods?

Depois dizem que não existe normalização da pedofilia no Brasil...Os Progressistas que defendem uma merda dessa deviam ser chicoteados

Lolis love adult nazi cock this ain't no myth.

t. cumming in a cunny near you

SOPA

DE

They're all in Poland.

4, 5, 1.

brazil, kill them all now please

PAU

That's not even funny, even though it's true.

>that fucking old guy staring at the children.
What in the goddamn.

We're hitting Weimarer levels.
>imagine seeing pic related 80 years ago

By the way, the two cuts sure got cucked (old one has a shrimpled ""penis"" lol) by that cirumcised chad

lets not joke about, this is fucking disgusting. fuck brazil knew they were all creepy cunts

This. I'd kill the homo

This is good against misandry tho.

Wtf is with skinny older dudes being pedos. You never see a muscular man affiliated with this shit...

Notice how the two kids holding this disgusting piece of shits hand look the most traumatised? how the fuck does this retard think this is normal

Can't wait to see the cinematic masterpiece passion of muhammad in cinemas where he has a threesome with a woman and a 10 year old girl. Him choosing to cum inside the girl instead of the woman symbolises the worship of youth in modern society.

getting spooked is the ultimate aphrodisiac

Whoa where does this guy buy his speed?

I really hope so. After all, history is cyclical. Sad thing is, we are living in the part of history where we are plummeting towards rock-bottom.

Today people all over the world dress like beggars and slum slime in comparison to how people dressed back decades ago in the majority of the world. Because this was not only Brazil -- all of Latin America, North America, Europe, everywhere people had a high steem for beauty and dress code. Sad to see we tatoo and dress like homeless -- civilization is becoming degenarate.

UMA

in all honesty, this will probably happen soon.

Anyone got an uncensored version link? ....for science :P

He wears a Naruto jacket.

Children shoot each other to death in your country and a nudist masquerading as a hack artist is the thing you're mad about?

north korea

articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/27/world/la-fg-north-korea-meth-20140127

What's wrong with shoving my boot up your ass?

>Bravo!
We need to cleanse the Earth of this

That picture makes me want to be violent. I haven't felt rage like this since I was a little child throwing temper tantrums. I've always been against taking up arms against these degenerates. Until now.

your boot is not skin tissue. i would rather prefer you shove your dick up my ass

Fucking degenerates

CFNM fetish?

Practice

When is left pic?

bahia is like the brazil of brazil

1950's. It was published in a piece of Life magazine back in the day. You can actually google and it's the same not only for Latin America but most parts of the world.

Savage bantz

get ready for the international jew in the coming years.

They will try to plant their candidate, and the media will suport them

Spread the word, and vote Bolsonaro.
fuck doria and fuck this jew

>ARMA AI at night

this is so beautiful. There's nothing wrong with that you bible thumping rednecks

They are not young enough