Gun Chic destroys right wing media symbols

Alright,listen up,there's this "Gun chic" shooting media symbols such as FOX and declaring them "right wing".
/k/ is really pissed about that she doesnt know shit about guns and now she is doing this.
Does she really know about politics?
Or is it simply to gain views and cash?
Link to /k/ thread-
Link to video-
youtube.com/watch?v=AGwXTJdcuEs

Yawn. Lets me know when she starts shooting at things that can shoot back.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

fuck fox news, they are CNN disguised as rightwing

i can imagine the reaction people who voted for trump to hear that he has been elected
>HOOO WEEE,HEAR THAT BOY,THE NIGGERS GONE FOR GOOD AND THE MAN HIMSELF IS NOW IN OFFICE!
once again
>HOOO WEEE

Im an Eurofag,but dont support any of them

It doesn't mean that inner cities are inhabited only by smart people. Cities are inundated with leftists, sjws, immigrants (mostly illegal), that is why adequate people flee those dumping grounds in order to settle somewhere without propaganda.

What a werid half-breed she is...

this is how you know the libs have completely lost the plot and this is also how you know the media have lost the plot and this is how you know camwhores have lost the plot.
The future is up for grabs boys.

lets overthrow the government.
It's now a totalitarian greenpeace regime

Spic

Unless this woman shuts her mouth, has a burka thrown on her, while she sits in the corner until she is spoken to, she not "right wing". She US a progressive feminist.

>Black hair poorly dyed blonde
>Brown eyes

Should be Mexican American Gun Chic

She looks mixed. Like a mexican or 1/8 nigger. Also, the fakest blonde hair I ever saw.

Does she think the left will approve of her?

"American gunchic"

Is really "beaner gunchic"

Nice dyed hair lol

Oh no, the people of /k/ are mad. All the people who have watched every Special Forces movie ever and think their experts on weapons are angry, how ever will someone recover?

>Getting angry over destroying the FOX logo
Who fucking cares?

If you skip through the video, she destroys a lot of mainstream media stuff including MSNBC, Fox, Blaze, The Young Turks, Washington Post, New York Times and CNN.

Who cares if /k/ is offended by anything though? They're probably the same losers who go to the quiet professionals forum, ask stupid questions, get embarrassed by real SF former and current soldiers then come to /k/ to pretend they're operators.

I'd break that cheap scope then break her face then rape desu

Of course you would. Is this before or after you stutter to call her beautiful and hand her a bouquet of flowers?

stale pasta is still stale

This bitch is dumb as fuck.

Kek'd and checked

1/3

city "people" are also the cause of 90% of our pollution.

Not white.

Angry spic girl with guns.
That's a dangerous combo.

2/3

3/3

>no white woman to work for
>no jobs for people
>no money to buy food
>no people

This is like the /k/ version of kode with kloe, shoot with sharon

Sage for Viral. Get your shitty channel out of here.

lol is this a cartoon from an old penthouse mag? nice.

>woman
>knows anything
No.

I want to add more holes to her pants if you know what I mean.

So I watched the video and it actually worried me quite a great deal, I'm not laughing anymore. Look at the comments and the like/dislike ratio - these are the most "American Americans" that love guns etc but they all believe what she is saying is right.

She goes on at one point to shoot her rifle, in between each shot she says something like

>to be an American there is no race
Bang
>to be an American there is no sexual preference
Bang

She also mentions how bad racism is, is pro "gender" whatever the fuck that means, but before all this she rants about how we are all actually united but it's the media that divides us (partially correct, they do divide but that division was already there)

You have hundreds of people all supporting what she is saying, which is basically "America is for everyone, all these racists on both sides are retarded unlike me the perfect centrist - BTW did I mention I was an American yet and that being an American means there is no race?"

Pure gold.

>not "beaner gunspic"

It takes her so much effor to talk and think as JoeysWorldTour to breath out of his nose.

That's because cities are filled with scum. Montalk said cities were filled with soulless organic creatures, literal Golem. I agree.

>woman shoots CNN, TYT, etc and its ok
>shoots faux news
>daw my gawd she can't shoot muh right wing stuff!
well aren't you just the delicate little snowflake

this
>Oh no, the people of /k/ are mad. All the people who have watched every Special Forces movie ever and think their experts on weapons are angry, how ever will someone recover?
lel

pls dont bully /k/

If you all want a voice outside of this containment area come here and let's talk

American Cancer what a suprise

>American Cancer what a suprise

you hands down have the most cancerous world leader and government policies int he world, only Trudeau and Macron come close

Fpbp

Yeah after you kikes came around and changed our Goverment and occupied us

>you kikes
Nigger the kikery in your country is what migrated here to infect us, seriously eat a dick. kikery kicked off in Germany and Russia where it spread across the globe, fuck off and suck some Islamic cock, we are the only country worth a shit fighting the kikery

Who cares? Let her shoot whatever targets she wants.

Literally this. Thanks a lot, Frankfurt. You faggots couldn't just stick to brewing beer, could you.

>attention whoring vagina does controversial thing to garner attention

Welcome to the internet.

>we are the only country worth a shit fighting the kikery

Lmao keep on dreaming you're the one spreading Interracial propaganda to Europe you're the one that has military bases all over Europe and you're the one who fucked up the entire middle east where the shitskins are coming from and you're also the one who disarmed Germany and Japan and the only allies you have are the ones you replaced their Goverment with your bullshit
Isn't it fun how literally every Nationalistic Goverment was against your pile of shit you call Nation?
And it must be fun when you can only implement "White" Nationalism because you're mixed to shit seriously fuck your cultureless shithole

Even Hitler despised your shithole

>keep on dreaming you're the one spreading Interracial propaganda to Europe
(((you're))) motherfucker it ain't me or my nation this is just the base they set up after infecting and leaving your country in shambles, but they still use as a central hub to infect the rest of Europe with multi culti rape, terrorism and mayhem while you force ahmed's into Poland faggot. We are the only country other than Poland with any Nationalistic movement and leading the world like we always fucking do. You need ot get educated about how this world really works and wtf is really going on nigger. If the Fuhrer were alive he would spit on your flag and immigrate here to institute the 4th Reich retarded faggot

WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! GIRLS AREN'T ASPOSED TO LIKE GUNS! HOW DO I GIVE HER MORE MONEY AND ATTENTION?!

>implying it doesnt take a retard level mindset to want to live in a city

>people dependent on the system voted to enlarge the system
>the rural people are the retards

wew lad, flag checks out EVERY SINGLE TIME kike HQ up north

>We are the only country other than Poland with any Nationalistic movement

Where though? if you mean National Socalist Nationalists Larping its not Nationalism and is quite laughable when National Socalism was Ethnic Nationalistic and you're Country is not
And if you're talking about Trump there is a difference between "Patriots" and Nationalists incase you didn't know that already

your*

you are a faggot and don't know jack shit bro

Why is this on /pol? Sage

I won't even waste my time explaining to you why you are a faggot because you are too damn stupid to listen, you are not ready to play chess yet so you must stay in the checkers game with the rest of the useful idiots

Most intelligent people have the sense to work in the city with the best jobs and live in rural areas where there's the best land. Only a subhuman would be satisfied with only a large house.

That was a really solid Argument.
>Posts pic of Foreign volunteers
To fight you know? for them to have the right to live in their Country with their people that does not mean with people they mean "white" people like you retards do and they were not suppose/allowed to live in Germany you dumbass there is a reason why they were called Foreign divisons even FOREIGN SS divisons were subordinated to the German SS you only could get into if you proved you were German

You know what i'm just gonna stop arguing with you here you're right we should stop wasting our times lets make a deal you Americans stay on your Continent and we will stay on ours alright and make up your own shit instead of copying others like a bunch of uncreative fucks
Have a good day / night hopefully you're not mad

This, saged