youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, Trump utterly DESTROYED by Seth Abramson!

1/2

AWOOOO MAGA!

2/2

I hate americans you ruin this board

Who's that?

Nice pic. It’s very relaxing.

WE'RE FUCKING WINNING. WE WILL ALL GET OUR WAIFUS SOON BOYS.

can someone explain me why Pickle Rick became a meme? why did people care about it?

AWOO

Will the rick and morty creators realise what they've wrought and turn rick into a literal pile of shit?

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is president and there is nothing you faggot shills can do about it HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

rick and morty is for intellectuals, I wouldn't expect a double digit iq rural retard from some meme nation to understand

Richard Spenser is a fag

Same reason r/the_donald calls themselves centipedes. Reddit murders the slightest trend.

watch out, with that kind of talk, fluffy will have a fit again

Thanks for baking

Thank you Czech poster

I never knew Dr Seuss was literally an Imperial Wizard.

>HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAH
I'll second this and add
DOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

I love those palette-shift animations.

effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/

Its the normie version of milhouse

You left out tweet #6. I therefore can not read any of it unfortunately. Sorry.

>HOLY SHIT, IT'S A GOLD MINE
Thank you for this

Dr. Seuss genocided the literally who's during WWII with his sick experiments.

I'm surprised at how many people are going after her on social media. Was expecting to be just a bunch of 'yaaaas queen slaaaaaaa' posts.

Agreed. They don't care that Trump broke his China currency manipulation pledge so that the norks could lose a few million men and have a mcdonalds and jew central bank in their capital.

Daily reminder that SPENSER Rapone's father is name RICHARD

so they are now reaching book burning?

I forgot all about this site. I used to use it while studying. Thanks for the reminder!

Can Trump do thing to speed this thread up?

In germany, niggers stand in the middle of the road and demand 50 Euro to get out of the way. Of course, the locals do just that

This is how poles deal with the situation

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

LITERALLY

Can you help out in this thread with all your redpills/infographs please?

Meanwhile Americans let their 45,000,000 jew-washed niggers push them out of every major city their great-grandfathers built for them. It'll happen here too eventually. Good stuff.

oh shit, someone is about to get Micheal Jacksoned

F

Tired of winning?

half their state is burning because of forest fires. i hope he denies them federal aid. they wanted to secede right? figure out your own way

wonder if they'll pull Fahrenheit 451 from the 'banned books' list before doing so.

Not even a little, m8.

share more slides bro

oh, I get it. you're here to drop tactical blackpills and what not

sad state of affairs when they send out fluffy and the leaf for their shift, tho

How about now

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

Two years after the meme stopped being relevant, they still use it

>Majority

it's real easy polling Dems

Is it possible to acquire one of these?

what's the official reason that one is on the list?

Fuckin polls, lol
One day I will be able to sit back and browse without using the filter

>Twitter blue check

automatically a cuck

It was just a 20 second intro...

2607:fba2:9980:e55:a916:22ca:d683:9e19

Only have the IPV6. Giver shit.

>Denial
>Projection

KEK exactly the two mechanisms of PPD
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

And mongrel homeless lebanese Canucks, sifting public ashtrays for butts to smoke. :^)

And so ends the Republican party

okay, TARD

which one's rick, the kid or the old guy? I've never watched this, it looks terrible

Oh sweet! More post modernist deconstruction!

not surprising, the show is only for those who have 3 digit IQs, and that is nobody in this thread

on a serious note, please seek professional help.
Almost everyone can be helped

No reparations for Talcum X?? NOOOOOOOOO! I hope they put out a reparations paint chip book.

I told you to share more slides!! REEEEEE

isn't spencer a McCain plant? why do people listen to this guy?

Well, well, well...

I don't know how to deal with TARD, sorry. Ask your local psychologist

NIGGERS VS MUTANTS

>everyone who calls out the kikes is a muslim
You know Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than Muslims.. Right? It's not Christians & Jews vs. Muslims it's Christians vs. Muslims and Jews.

It's okay let it all out. Why do you think I'm a as you say it "a TARD"?

It finally happened. My affirmative action nigger feminazi boss finally fired me for no reason other than I'm white and support trump. She kept telling me my maga hat was out of dress code and I just told her she needs to support her country like any real patriots. Today I asked for a smoke break and she, being the man hating slut she is, denied it. So I went to smoke in the bathroom. I tried to explain to her that the fire was an accident but she was looking for any excuse she could to stick it to a white man. Fucking hate what this country has become.

Nice. /ptg/ is dead around this hour. So why don't you go there and dump some redpills there sinces it not offtopic there.

>mfw this knocks a solid 2/3 of the slave-descended nigs out of the reparations tone zone

>it's Christians vs. Muslims and Jews.

Funny, I thought you were describing jews with that pic

>niglets are in charge of immigration policy

none of this is surprising to me anymore.

you know what books have a lot of wizards in it?...

>5
Sauce?

Shortly after this picture was taken, the cat in the hat was arrested by SS agents when he lunged at Michael Obama's throat with a stolen extension cord.

He works for someone.

Muslim here again.

See now that ISIS has been defeated no terrorrist attacks have occured in the West?
ISIS has nothing to do with my religion. There are still as many muslims living in Europe (more every day actually) and since ISIS has been defeated there have been no attacks.

Im glad the majority of the country still sees and knows this, but I have the feeling that this is changing. Many predominantly low income households are picking muslims as the scapegoat in order to put the blame of their failures not on themselves but on muslims.

The terrorists that killed here in the west, mostly were mentally ill or gays with issues. Just like how single white men that have issues are radicalizing on the internet. Yes I'm talking about sites like these.

Go outside and get a job, meet some people. You don't have to hate us. My imam says the same to us.

A pubeheaded sandnigger is a pubeheaded sandnigger.

trips of truth, m8.

Oh I assumed you were fishing for my IP with that sketchy ass link in the thread you linked. Are you another kike flying a Christian flag? Is that why you're angry? You want people to talk about anything but the elephant in the room? Why?

Star wars?

Its because they don't have the creativity, humor, or the site structure for memes to grow naturally, so any time they get one, they have to bleed it to death because they know it will be a long, long time before they get another one.

Ahahaha the look of shock when they drive forward and then get out of the car

fucking pirahnas

>muh Russia
It's still mind boggling that they're still on this

Whoever typed out that screed is a faggot of the highest order.

You write an awful lot like the toothpaste JIDF guy that sits in these threads all day, every day. Reddit spacing and all. Doesn't check out sorry.

Is that true?