IT'S

IT'S..........

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4930112/MTA-fire-spending-100M-mystery-metal-towers.html
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tesla towers

happening.

Burger dispensers

radiation and bio weapon sniffers

It's just another israeli art project m8, nothing to get worried about
Say, how many hours till october's twelveth?

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true

...Monty Pythons Flying Circus

that was there when i visited like 3 months ago
just surveillance shit

YOU MUST BUILD ADDITIONAL PYLONS

Weapon amnesty boxes?
'Get a life, bin that knife'
'Don't be dumb, bin that gun' etc

FUCKING
>no but srsly tho holy shit

Hamburgers? Or CHeEZburhers?

Kek

I would love this

its a bummer the experiment was never completed

Trans hormone dispenser

That's an architectural structure post of the Lincoln Tunnel that's designed in an art deco style and has been there for YEARS.

Sup Forums is stupid enough to fall for this.

or was it?

Be quite or happening fags will shill october 12

>tfw burgers losing all their freedoms soon
Oh shit

You're such a fucking faggot your parents hate you.

Probably for electronic toll machines.

Meaning also.... Big Brother.

White privilege detectors

Neuro dust dispenser.
Enjoy having your EKG thumbprint documented and tracked.

im out of the loop someone redpill me

It's a toll machine. It also keeps track of vehicle movement and serves as a facial recognition system with other biotelemetry built in.

Basically next generation CCTV with a computer built in.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Easy there randy

>Costs 100 million dollars

Topkek

Then niggers will break into it like they do the cloths ones and have more guns. Nice job you killed us all asshole.

a giant vape

YASSSSSS

If only it were a dildo dispenser. 2025 can't come any sooner.

up to them really, I dunno if it'll be october 12 or 11 in the US

fiber optic lines caged with rapid processing IR thermal cameras to catch potential terrorists trying to plant shit in tunnels and bridges

What's October 12th

It's facial recognition bullshit to fight terrorism. It's not that big of a fuckin deal. Move on people.

this

it's a weather machine, it generates clouds to keep air conditioning costs down

Fucking auto toll booths honest why are burgers so fucking stupid. It reads you license plate and you get sent the bill for the toll.

Underrated

Go back to /mlp/ CIA

I don't understand this at all. I thought the $100 million was going to fix the subway. Then I read that that money was used for these stupid things that know one really knows what they are. I STILL have yet to find an explanation anywhere about it. I mean fuck NYC, but I'm sure some of my tax money from Upstate NY is getting wasted on that shit.

>and has been there for YEARS.
You're lying

It's that suppression field from Half Life 2 that prevents people from breeding.

I assume you're a retard that read the title and assumed one tower costs 100mill or someshit. But if you take what I read and understand that this is an array of these things working in conjunction you would know that the pricing is not far off.

Fuck off cia niggers

had a laugh. thanks m8

>no one's talking
>write an article
fuck this ironic clickbait media

very underrated

September 23rd

>designed in an art deco style
Sup Forums is probably stupid enough to think this, too

So I even vape bro?

can we identify the seal on it? that will at least be some form of clue

That's an architectural structure post of the Lincoln Tunnel that's designed in an art deco style and has been there for YEARS.

Sup Forums is stupid enough to fall for this.

thank god its not oct 12 yet otherwise we would be fucked

>there's X going on that only we are talking about in this article

yea that's totally better, autismo

I think it said Excalibur on it

ah, finally someone got to building these additional pylons

518 horsecock county checken in
FUCK THE CITY FAGS

>MTA Chairman Joe Lhota said the towers include 'whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items' such as anti-terror technology
>Shams Tarek, a spokesman for the MTA, said the towers 'host cameras, traffic monitoring and other equipment related to homeland security

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4930112/MTA-fire-spending-100M-mystery-metal-towers.html

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?!!!!!

the towers see all

Holy shit

A wish granter, fellow Stalker.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/
>Jose Lugo said the tall metal towers quickly appeared up after the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls booths came down.
>Lhota: “The base of these new pieces that are going up include whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items.”
>In other words, anti-terror technology. Could that one day include facial recognition? We don’t know and Lhota won’t say.
>“I’m not at liberty to discuss that,” he told Carlin.

My guess: Now that the toll booth cameras are not there, they can have an unobstructed view of the entry to tunnels/bridges and probably a ton of CCTV shit along with fiber optic cable for domain awareness. You could sneak in a cell phone stingray (fake tower) and other shit in there too.

585 Wasteland here. I hope Best Korea nukes the degenerates

you faggot. there is absolutely no reason any semblance of "no one is mentioning it" is necessary in the title. by definition, the "no one is mentioning it" phrase is applicable to LITERALLY EVERY BREAKING NEWS STORY.

its irrelevant and cancerous

Sup Forums is stupid enough to fall for this

It is a fucking scam, it is mysterious looking because it is not designed to do anything technical, the big metal mesh base is not good for anything other than looking "high tech", it is not a housing either because no access panel and not waterproof, the big led flood lights towers uses big aluminimum posts but don't even protect the wire with sleeve, the led flood lights don't even light up or give good coverage, the light placement isn't even focused on anything, it is just a 360 degree fuck-you-i-am-impressive design with no purpose, it is even placed between two different types of roads so none of the lamps are designed for either, it is a PSYOP monument that is meant to look the part but anyone with a little bit of engineering knowledge will tell you it is pure design wank that cannot be for anything. Look at that 1 inch thick metal plate city crest with it's own little stick out light. It is a fucking scam, find out who the security company is and perhaps you will find the answer.

You can't put 5g dishes, or cameras, or loud speakers, or any other shit inside a literal faraday cage with no opening and expect any of them work. No, the "mesh holes" are not openings.

Can we get some detail of who the contractor is?

Radiation detector

They're something for traffic. They took the toll booths out and here's the replacement. Not to say they don't look sinister.

its just a motion capture thing for accidents

inb4 air quality monitors or possibly bomb sniffers.

When you realise that even China has the technology to tell CHINK faces apart, you can only imagine what the west has.

Excelsior is the New York State motto. Then the seal of NY state and the english translation of Excelsior (Ever upward)

Up here in space
I'm looking down on you
My lasers trace
Everything you do
You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
I'm elected electric spy
I'm protected electric eye

We can only wish

I was looking at the MAT site and you can do freedom of information requests.

Looks like a big biometric scanner.

BUILT FOR HOMELAND SECURITY

>MTA Chairman Joe Lhota said the towers include 'whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items' such as anti-terror technology

Underrated

>implying EKG's don't change with age and myocardial injury

Yea this about sums it up

There's a plack on it. Try reading what it says!

They tried that in Dar-es-salaam and look where it got them. Cooked alive.

this

Oh it can do that. It can also find a face in a crowd, or a numberplate.

where the rich elites live

Is this what it is? PSYOP tower?

your digitals, bud. What did kek mean by this?

witnessed

Project blue beam?

Mind control beacons. The Jews are at it again.

I remember hearing Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero talking about this last night. The thing is it was a rebroadcast from 1-5-15. This is a nothing burger.

not enough minerals