Help?

>my country has decided to start giving people pills against radioactivity (to protect the Thyroid)
>the pills are giving in public places, and in public transport to people, and for some areas even sent by mail

so.. does this mean nuclear happening soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

omroepwest.nl/news/3527164
rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/jodiumtabletten/vraag-en-antwoord/krijg-ik-jodiumtabletten
m.omroepwest.nl/news/3527164
rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/jodiumtabletten/documenten/publicaties/2017/09/29/infographic-verspreiding-jodiumtabletten
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/30/netherlands-to-hand-out-iodine-pills-in-case-of-nuclear-accident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully

for kids (under 18) it is sent by mail. I don't know what the pills are called in english though.

Nee, de Belgische Kernreactoren zijn net als hun wegen.
>Ze ploffen niet, mar de scheuren zijn kanker verwekkend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

das veel erger.

KANKER belgen

Finally doing something about the shit in under your pavements?

what?

underrated

Is het trouwens niet gewoon een of andere actie om aandacht te trekken naar iets over nucleare energie?

actie vanuit rijksoverheid? denk het niet toch?

speak English you retards!

Oh look, it's another thread sponsored by Aquafresh™

thanks for noticing.

You first, America.

Well you said 'my country' which doesn't say much
Give more details on what you do know?

>Well you said 'my country
look at my fucking flag.

omroepwest.nl/news/3527164
rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/jodiumtabletten/vraag-en-antwoord/krijg-ik-jodiumtabletten

tihange. fuck those belgians

I know, which country. I meant that it doesn't tell me all that much who or what organ of the government is handing em out.
The website just states it as preventative measure, for people living around nuclear plants.. nothing fishy, I'd say

fuck, link was broken.

They dont hand it out around amsterdam, literally the only part worth visiting in this country.

Vieze bakra

amsterdam doesn't need it. it has a jood mayor. and jood lobby. enough jood to go around.

Article/sauce?
Putler makes these type of stuff up to show he means business but he's still a bitch.
Q:
Were those pills close to expiration date?

KOEK

>Putler
will you kanker amerifats stop making everything about fucking russia? kanker.

Download nu deze NIET VIRUS infomercial, een goede vriend had nog wat tabletten over en mocht ze verkopen aan de staat:
rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/jodiumtabletten/documenten/publicaties/2017/09/29/infographic-verspreiding-jodiumtabletten

Straal van 100km om een kernreactor krijgen ze. Borssele is de Nederlandse dreiging de rest van de dreiging komt uit België en 1 uit Duitsland.
Ah, you seem to be in the trade?

Hahaha I know right?

>rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/jodiumtabletten/documenten/publicaties/2017/09/29/infographic-verspreiding-jodiumtabletten
wtf I downloaded this and then my computer started making nerve gas.

Then pop one of those pills. See what happens

say that to my face and see what happens.

Pop a pill like you pop Ahmeds cock in your mouth.

Riiight?

It's funny how English and Dutch are considered very similar Germanic languages. But when you use translate you realize a lot of the words aren't too far off from one another.

>Sinds 1987 heeft de Nederlandse overheid een landelijke voorraad met jodiumtabletten.

At some point these puppies are going past their expiration date. That's why they give them to folk?

You should look up Frysk, they have sentences that mean the same in old English and old Frysk.

>The saying "As milk is to cheese, are English and Fries" describes the observed similarity between Frisian and English. One rhyme that is sometimes used to demonstrate the palpable similarity between Frisian and English is "Bread, butter and green cheese is good English and good Fries", which sounds not very different from "Brea, bûter en griene tsiis is goed Ingelsk en goed Frysk".

But yeah, some Americns think Holland is a Denmark province... so yeah.

>Dit adres valt buiten het gebied waarin jodiumtabletten worden verspreid.

VEILIG!

Frisian is closer to old english than english is to old english.
baas boppe baas

Is that your face before or after you pop the pill?

Yeah, on reading it's may come across different but in sound it's eerie close.
it's his face when he found out it was a rectal pill.

>look at my fucking flag.
because flags here are legit, and rule says don't use proxy, faggot

Please stay OT and dont talk in dutch, we all want to know the severity of this situation. Have the people who are sending these pills told you guise that something is going to happen, or is it just precautionary?

Poland talking about proxies
>Like an Aussie about polar bears

>The govt giving out pills to people
Netherlands, everyone...

Nevermind, old fucking news as per usual.

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/30/netherlands-to-hand-out-iodine-pills-in-case-of-nuclear-accident

OP, how close do you live to a Nuclear reactor? I know in my state, anyone who lives within 10 miles to one can get those pills if they want them

It's in case the Belgium (and one small Holand one and a German one) Nuclear reactors go boom (well not really if they go Chernobyl whole Holland would be fucked and very possibly england, they just leak a lot). So you have them already and don't have to wait a couple of hours for distribution.

Well luckily your government gave out these about one and a half year ago, so good for you guise. Prepping early is the best.

>fucking iodine tablets
>it's happening
I hate Sup Forums so goddamn much.

It's in a range of 100KM so +- 62miles
Especially if you know the Belgiums.

I'm american, let me help. Lmao. Ok so In die niederlanden-- jk, in three eurocuck countries that are comparably small to the amount of nuclear reactors, all aging, that are nearby and probably because Iran has missiles that can hit these nations now, the governments have benevelolently (sp wrong on purpose it's a pun for you autists) ordered potassium iodine distribution. Whether it's a nuclear attack or aging reactors failing, they can say ok take your pills and wait for the evacuation order.

we have these jodium pills on storage in case of a Chernobyl happening but have now recently decided to distribute these to people living close to nuclear facilities to save time or something.

Yeah we hire Polish people to do it safes money you know

>jodium
iodine

Damn it. I live outside the 20km zone, inside the 100km zone but I'm over 18.

The Norks are going to get me. Press F.

Here in America they found out long ago that as the diets of people were changing that they were getting less iodine.
To solve the American iodine deficiency they started adding iodine to salt. Now all i need to be thyroid radiation resistant is McDonald's!

'Merrica!

Lmao we call iodine Jod in swedish :D

It's colloquially known as "Jood" in some places here. Means Jew.

Iodine

Potassium Iodide doesn't protect shit. All it does is fill your thyroid with this chemical that it can absorb, so if there is nuclear fallout. The fallout wont be absorbed instead. But you can still get radiation cancer in other parts of your body. Its useless, unless you take it immediately after a nuclear event. Because otherwise you will eventually just piss it out. Its only good for a few days at most

That's the purpose of this scheme. People under 40 who live within 20km of a nuclear power plant, or people under 18 who live within 100km of a nuclear power plant, get these pills and have to take them if the FUCKING BELGIANS blow one of their power plants up again.

It prevents strontium from being metabolized so your body can pass it out. It only protects against one type of radiation really and it's kind of useless unless you are also in a fall out shelter or gear.

Frisians are subhuman potato monkeys.

This. I don't know hwy we keep them around. Almost as bad as the Limburgers, AKA the Dutch Sicilians.

I press Esc for (You). live stream your death.

kthnxbye

>bestandsnaam
ahahhahaha

How can I livestream when I'm dead from radiation poisoning because of those FECKING BELGIANS?

when you hear the bad news or feel nuked, quick, start stream and sit in front it, while you talk shit about the B*lgians and froth comes out of your mouth untill you slowly die.

I will make sure de kankerbelgen will be attacked by your personal holocaust for the rest of eternity. I will make them remember the six gorillion (you)'s that died that day.

when you hear the bad news or feel nuked, quick, start stream and sit in front it, while you talk shit about the B*lgians and froth comes out of your mouth untill you slowly die.

I will make sure de kankerbelgen will be attacked by your personal holocaust for the rest of eternity. I will make them remember the six gorillion (you)'s that died that day.

I speak how ik dat wil, jij cancer leader

Öztürk, get off the keyboard

If there is a nuclear war, what good will the pills be? All they do is create tension.

On second thought, maybe you are in the middle of a microchipping campaign.

learn to fucking read. it's for fallout areas, so your thyroid doesn't absorb radioactive iodine. it's no magic pill, but it can help when taken in combination of getting to a shelter on time.

It's not for taking now, but when it happens.

those are called tree roots

fpbp