Friendly reminder that there is a negro running around russia fucking all the white russian women

friendly reminder that there is a negro running around russia fucking all the white russian women

youtube.com/watch?v=7OxXtCFHuY8

Other urls found in this thread:

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

This is the fourth time I've seen this exact thread.

see

It makes you hard amerinigger, isn't it?

thats low by Sup Forums standards

lucky nog

Again, not even whores like them.

>no nigger racemixing propaganda and feminist lunacy
>our Girls still coalburn, maybe even more than western one
I'm so fckn mad
If we don't restore our old Russian medical ultrapatriarchal "Terem" system where a non virgin before marriage was social suicide and women weren't allow to see any men besides their husband and relatives after marriage were fucked

>y-yes, these totally not-fake hooker ads are totally right. our women are loyal ahahaha

That guy comes across as effeminate and gay

Slavic pussy is among the the most incredibly easy pussy to get for anyone that can shove their American VISA's into their face. It's no surprise that they're sluts, but also notice that none of them have a serious relationship with him. His relationship with these women is the equivalent of that of prostitutes, they're only with him for his money.

This they are without doubt the bane of human civilization. It literally takes the combined efforts government media and academic institutions. Working in tandem with Jewish bankers spending trillions of dollars. Just to make them seem half as human as every other race.

prostitutes don't want black men because black men fuck hard and risk beating

these two traits I mean fucking hard and beating are exactly what normal white women want

Yeah they aren't fake it's a look into reality and not some paid photo op. The reality is that everyone hates black males no one wants them. The best black females go after white men those are the facts. Only the lowest of the low mentally damaged women go after niggers.

stop making these threads billy.

Generally black guys make whores do race play stuff which getting paid to be a whore and having no real self respect is where a lot of whores draw the line.

>"le black girls are into white guys"
Yes, the most shocking thing of all time.

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/

The reality is the overwhelming majority of white guys would not enter a relationship with a black girl. I don't even think its culturally i think its just because white guys don't think black girls look good. Culture does play a small role though

I have inferiority issues and don't have even the slightest clue what human interaction is the post. Go back to your home where it's safe.

I bet this girl gives the best blowjobs.
She has perfect BJ lips to SUCC the nigger cum straight out of him.
I bet she drains his balls dry every night.
Her diet almost entirely consists of his cum juice.

FUCK I gave myself a boner.

Sometimes I think Sup Forums has a bot that just makes threads for us to reply to. It's hard to believe there are people so desperate for attention they spam the same thread all day just to get a tiny amount of anonymous attention but there are some sad and lonely people out there so who knows

Its 3am in Moscow.
OP, restart the thread within 10 hours at least pls.
lulz to be had.

Didn't they cut your dick off so the rabbi could suck your soul out though the wound?

>its actually 22
>saw some shit site

nvm, you are doing fine

nope, uncut here

I'm not some amerilard virgin, and totally OK with this fine black man having some fun.

lazy mods I guess
don't forget to sage

>tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
lul check the comments, Kaleb Valiante Yisrael is literally /our guy/

It's cause they probably won't pay and have AIDS

>russia
>white

All women love nigger dick. Vast majority won't marry or have children with them but they still let them inside them.

Hey. Fine by me. I just thought that in a country where the far right actually kidnaps immigrants and beheads them in the woods would have considerable opposition to this.

>Vast majority won't marry or have children with them
>or have children with them

and even that changes fast. I see way too many nigger lovers with their shitskin mongrels

Niggers are hated across the globe.

I dont mind a negro getting girls, but who the fuck makes a video about why girls like him? what a fucking narcissistic asshole.
not gonna watch that shit

Sometimes I don't know if you people believe the shit you write.

Kek, we do what? Haha, where do you stormniggers get this shit from.