Re:Zero

ALL HAIL Felt vi Lugnica!

Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/pecfqv.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next week is a Rem episode

Better enjoy your dreams while it lasts, Rapid Eye fags.

Why does it feel like she's an actual highborn princess? True royal blood is flowing through her veins.

Funny how this isn't even the low point yet.

It has been a while since I felt that kind of cringe.

Why is there no Power or Spell to overcome this Curse that forbids Subaru to tell others about it?

Plot

Cause Satella

Because such a plot convenience would unravel the story.

It's Satella's curse and she's the most powerful person ever?

Maybe it's not a curse that people normally identify?

Hopefully after it hits the low point, Subaru mans the fuck up and becomes someone useful, right?

The resemblance is uncanny...

Why doesn't Subaru have any characteristics of NEET? As far as the anime goes, he has no reason to be a NEET.

After finishing the latest episode, I finally realized what really pisses me off about this show.

Re:zero's problem is that everyone doesn't act like people. They act like exaggerated anime characters. For example, it's easy to see why Subaru is a fucking retard during the court scene. But when you think about it, you realize EVERYONE in that scene acts like a retard, Subaru simply being the worst. They all yell, have inappropriate arguments, talk in an overly personal fashion where a crowd can hear them, saying stuff so rude it may as well be "fuck you", and so on. Nobody would act like that in that scenario. It's not believable at all. I haven't seen a single fucking characters I could relate to and think "yeah, this is how a real person could act in this scenario." They all suck.

Fuck this show. I'm literally only watching now waiting for Subaru to be tortured and punished for his stupidity.

Yes, your Majesty.

It's really not that long ago that he became a NEET. He's like 16-17.

Is there Power that is one the same level with the Witches? Like Dragons or something else?

does he have autism?

> I can't self-insert.

The court scene lays bare that this all sounds like it was written by a 14-year old who thinks he's clever. It's hard for that not to infect the rest of the story.

I think there are various other people who represent each of the other deadly sins, who presumably have power on par with the witch of greed.

Reminder this is the last time Felt gonna appear

Felt-sama is awesome and this needs an audio webm.

Hitlera-sama

The attempt at creating a drama this episode was so fucking terrible.

So which Deadly sin is Subaru then?

Yeah im sure you will get elected

I hate/dislike almost every character in this show, but I think that's the point. And story is pretty good too.

Seriously? I'm guessing story get's more focused on Subaru?

Emilia-tan sure is stone cold

Friendzone: The Anime

Al's monica, even if he's only got one arm.

It's a curse from a person who destroyed half the world at some point in time. Do you seriously think it would be that simple?

Envy, most likely, as Satella is the Witch of Envy.

He's not as far as I know.

I think the rest are dead.

>Seriously? I'm guessing story get's more focused on Subaru?
no shit hes the MC

Emilia is literally the only reasonable character in this whole show. Subaru can be insufferable sometimes.

So you're saying it's my fault for expecting the characters to act like human beings? I don't expect them to act like me. I expect them to have an least an ounce of realism and tact. Even the most fantastical pieces of fiction out there know this.

Pride.

She didn't even want to be there, she was just spouting stuff so they would kick her out probably.

He becomes a drooling mess that just lets everything bad around him happen

Slightly better postable webm and audio: p.fuwafuwa.moe/pecfqv.webm

yo subaru just fucked up his whole progress in one day. He should just kill himself

She wasn't lying though. He's not her servant, he's Roswaal butler.

Doesn't mean that all the side characters just stop appearing.

Not true. Maids were more than reasonable when they were chopping Subaru up. Now in this timeline, they love him. Emilia never had that coming to Subrau moment in this one. And never will.

of course other character get focous but shes not one of them

How many times is he gonna rip Subaru a new one?

He practicably verbally raped him for 2 episodes now

If the curse stops him from speaking it why doesn't he write it down?

Nah, she believes in what she said and she was being true to herself. She wants to tear it all down and rebuild the kingdom without the commoners, nobles, and knights system so that everyone is of equal status.

What's the point of her speech then? Is she just there to give Reinhardt reason to be there?

Subaru just has some growing up to do. I think if we got a little more backstory on his inferiority complex it would be more tolerable.

So no more Emilia-tan for the rest of the season?

It stops him from telling anyone in general. No matter how.

You're forgetting that this is most likely the work of a witch, so she has the power to interfere at any moment. If i remenber right, that's just a warning, he's not sure if he'll die or not, but clearly it's not a good idea to tempt that when it hurts to even try. If he does push it, i think the hand kills whoever heard about it.

So she's Emilia, but with a plan on how to reach the equality? Why is Subaru rooting for her again?

Can we agree at this point that Subaru at the very least has some kind of mental handicap?

>arrives in new world, immediately thinks he has superpowers and tries to use telekinesis on a passing carriage
>gets ambushed by roving muggers, immediately thinks he has superpowers and tries to use super strength on them
>takes being sent back in time three times before he realizes he's being sent back in time
>keeps doing weird dumb suspicious things that make people suspicious of him
>treats the monarchy selection process like a giant joke
>spergs out over common courteous actions like kissing one's hand
>declares himself to be a professional bodyguard with a stupid yakuza pose and tries to pick a fight with professional bodyguards

Worked for Trump.

It's Subaru's fault.

You think the omnipotent witch who can reverse time would let herself get tricked by such a stupid trick?

not in this arc
yes

She won't be gone forever, but she will have less focus for a good while.

This desu senpai
The whole episode was filled with LN tier Chuuni cringe.

Is it really so easy to become a professional writer?

The bigger problem is that him at his best when he's impressing and charming people and him at his worst when he's self-absorbed and entitled don't look anything like they're the same person.

Anime kinda skipped the introduction of the characters didn't it.
Here's what I remember from the novels.

Anastasia - Hails from a relatively humble origin in Kararagi, and became a successful merchant from the ground up.

Cruche - As a current Duchess she is the most prestigious of the candidates. Values honor and strength, she believes while the Dragon may be a powerful and benevolent being, it does not live in the country and the nation should not depend on it to choose their leaders. She's seen by most as the most "queen-worthy", but her value of honesty and practicality over lineage makes many enemies with the nobility.

Priscilla - Originally a daughter of low-nobility, but she has amassed power and wealth by marrying powerful nobles. Since the age of 12 Priscilla's beauty has seduced many noblemen, but all her husbands have mysteriously died shortly after marrying her. She genuinely believes she is the center of the universe, and the universe exists solely to serve her purpose.

Emilia - Frozen in ice at the age of 7 for a hundred years, Emilia befriended Puck when she emerged from the ice 6-7 years ago. Puck is feared as the Spirit Beast of the End Times, as he is powerful enough to freeze entire regions in ice. Emilia wishes to free the elves of her forest from the ice, and bring equality to all races in the kingdom.

Felt - Although her origin is not clear, the combination of blond hair and red eyes is the trait of royal bloodlines. Reinhardt suspects she may be the long lost princess who was kidnapped in her infancy 14 years ago.

So the Witch of Envy is still alive and just waiting for Subarus Dick?

They are in a fucking fantasy world that live on different principles. Subaru believes himself to be a hero/main character of the story to where he would act like an idiot. The candidates lived on their own principles of life. Priscilla was blessed to have everything go in her way (literally). Crusche, I cannot say otherwise that would be spoilers. Anastasia is known to be very greedy and honest as she worked towards her position. Julius has pride as a knight and plans to uphold honor. Emilia is really naive (seriously, she's like mentally young).

That's his fault for reading light novels. He's like 15 of course he's going to go all chuuni over such matters.

The irony that there are so much shitting on Okada lately and none on this afterbirth is kind of astonishing.

Her dead body may appear but then Puck fucks everyone up by freezing them

Reminder this is all Rem's fault for letting Subaru leave.

What? Felt is backed by Reinhardt, not Subaru.

Differnce between Felt and Emilia is the latter wants everyone and all races to be equal, so there's no discrimination. In that way, Felt is similar in that she wants people to have equal status, but her concern is mainly focused on the Dragon Kingdom and the less unfortunate rather than purely discrimination.

I think he's actually 17'

>this afterbirth

Your tryhard bait is cringier than Subaru, please don't criticize professional writers if the Nostalgia Critic is your model for how to review a series.

Emilia is one of the only good waifus. Most everyone else is a slut or a bitch.

I think Subaru is the first anime protagonist to have legitimate autism. This is not just quirkiness. He legitimately hurts himself by splurging out at the most inappropriate times. That's the difference between being eccentric and being mentally ill: eccentricity you can stop when it'll obviously be detrimental to you, but mental illness is present all the time, even when it's inappropriate.

So yes, Subaru truly is mentally ill.

>Implying she could have stopped him

She just let the inevitable happen more easily.

it was rooswaal he planned all this nice try secondary

I think a problem with Subaru is that he's not very relatable to actual people reading/watching the series. It's more like he's written to be relatable to generic web novel isekai underdog protagonists if they watched/read the series.

>She wants to tear it all down and rebuild the kingdom without the commoners, nobles, and knights system so that everyone is of equal status.
The problem is that the process of doing this peacefully (like England or America) takes generations of incremental change and can't be realized within her own lifetime, while the process of doing this violently (like France or Russia) will just fuck everything up.

What was the point of picking a fight with a knight? Did he honestly think he was going to win? The only way I could see it happening is if he knew a checkpoint was close.

>mom taking her loud and obnoxious son out of the room

My sides

For the Republican primary.

No, she shows up at the very end of the series so she can say "who's Rem?"

Subaru is still acting like a retard, there's no excuse for that. Everything would be better if he kept his mouth shut. He was talking to the other knights, if he wants to be involved he could at least keep doing that and learn about the world.

His emotions got the better of him and we all know how Subaru acts like an idiot when he thinks he's right.

By the end of arc 3 Julius is added to Subaru's male harem list.

Priscilla's clothes have too much screentime.

I don't get why some of you are mad at the characters.

This is one of the first times where a protagonist in an anime tried to Naruto his way and fucking failed miserably.

Julius was actually a good guy here. Even with the over the top beating, he actually tried to stop and also acknowledge what Subaru was trying to say. Except that Subaru stopped fucking thinking and went out of his way to keep insulting him.

If Julius didn't beat him up, the other knights would have tried to assassinate Subaru.

This was actually a good set up.

>when he thinks he's right.
Does he ever act like he's wrong?

>This is one of the first times
How about fuck no.

>He has Rem
>he still aims for Emilia, just because he is obsessed and cant tell the difference between obsession and love
>he NTR's Rem while she is comatose
>Rem will never be awake ever
>and even if she would, she would be awake in a world where Subaru fucks Emilia
a-atleast there is an alternate universe were both are super happy...

You know

Writing over multiple lines like this

is pretty annoying

Your argument sucks, but

It would be tolerable if you wrote like a human being

t. Some Fag

Can't really blame her, if someone who's completely out of place starts throwing a tantrum to get everything to go his way, it's up to the responsible adults in the room to do something about it. But the real problem isn't his beliefs, it's his refusal to listen to anyone, even her.

>t. Some Fag

Sure, but then he just goes into whiny "I'm just a NEET loser why can't I do anything right" mode. There's no real middle ground.

Is the cute serial killer never coming back?

Why does Re zero attract so many newfags? It's like babby's first everything