Weren't all their possessions on that ship? Why did they just let it sink? They knew it had a leak ages ago...

Weren't all their possessions on that ship? Why did they just let it sink? They knew it had a leak ages ago, one of the many ships that were with them could have fixed it before the returned to port.
If the Musashi could actually hit anything the entire crew would've be at the bottom of the ocean ages ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Rkrk0sXlK0
a.pomf.cat/cfqjvq.webm
my.mixtape.moe/fudgta.webm
my.mixtape.moe/bebvfu.webm
my.mixtape.moe/zhijwp.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implyin they weren't working hard as fuck doingh exactly that and that's precisely why they managed to get to port

>Weren't all their possessions on that ship?
Usually you bring one sack or one chest worth of property with you.
Hardly all your possessions, unless you're a poorfag fulltime sailor.

Maybe they botched the repairs.

They had loads of stuff with them in their rooms.

Kouko didn't even have a TV.

The ship likely had siffered too much damage to properly patch with temporal repairs. Be glad they made it to port.
Also it sinking at pier is not a loss. Patching the holes and pumping it out so it can float to the port's repair drydock is a simple matter, and will likely be done ASAP if only to return the pier to useable status..
The extent of whatever it was the damage, and if it'll be worth to repair the hull or just sell it for scarp is, of course, another matter

>siffered
*suffered

>Haifurui thread
BD caps were posted two or three threads ago. Has any source of the BDs surfaced already?

The stuffed toys will be ruined tough.

>Why did they just let it sink?
What's your plan on stopping it?

Power of friendship.

Nothing that a bit of fresh, soapy water can't remedy. Plushies can recover from far worse.

Only Shiro desu. We didn't even see the inside of the other girls rooms. Except for Mike who had the one picture of Moka. Shiro abusing her mother's influence to bring her entire belongings aboard. Well karma's a bitch.

>strike witches movie is amazing
>girls und panzer movie is AMAZING
>haifuri movie is _________?

Never going to exist.

>_________
What did he mean by this?

What would a Haifuri movie even be about? They've already solved the rat issue.

On a local scale. There's a lot left to expand if you witrh. Searching for the source, more infected ships, another outbreak...
Plus you all niggas forget the boy's sub.

They could go into the origin of the rat issue. Wasn't it some hivemind? All they did was come up with a vaccine that has to be administered individually. Imagine if the rats get out and infect hundreds of foreign battleships. The rat problem is not totally resolved.

Fight Super Yamato class

A whole movie about girls searching for a long hard thing full of seamen. Which occasionally penetrates with surprise attacks. Sounds top.

>Shiro abusing her mother's influence to bring her entire belongings aboard. Well karma's a bitch.

I spit my water all over my floor. Fuck you.

I was thinking more about the lines of it being a loose end for infection and diseases transmisions, but you'll keep the analogy in the same direction anyways.

>When she sees your torpedo

Do you think Captain Mike will command another tincan after this?

She'll stick with her crew of rejects.

They'll give her another small ship but with heavy modifications.

her and her crew of rejects have more live combat experience under the belt than most of the Blue Mermaids by now. Wouldn't the SDF/regular navy put them on reserve list instead?

They still need to do bookwork and learn about all those regulations and shit, which they presumably suck at.

The Yokosuka girls are anchored at Truk when they hear that the Pearl Harbor Maritime School has lost contact with a flotilla of their training ships on maneuvers in the South Pacific. Principal Munetani orders the contingent at Truk to aid the search, including the recently refloated Harekaze.

I'm surprised they didn't shoehorn the US ships in the anime in the first place.

>>strike witches movie is amazing
It was amazing until the last minute powerup, then it became shit.

I'm safe in my box.

I want to be in there with her and lick her pussy.

I want to marry Mike.

Get in line

youtu.be/7Rkrk0sXlK0
Is there a cute girls driving army/navy things anime that doesn't include drifting?

no.

Moka, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

This retarded end made me so fucking mad. How can you ruin a fine series like this in the very last minute of the final episode?

>conflict gets built up regarding how Mike-chan keeps leaving her post despite being the fucking captain
>everyone just gives in and lets her keep doing it

There's literally nothing wrong with going on away missions.

Was anyone else disappointed by the final battle? There weren't even any special tactics other than hoping the Musashi magically misses every single shot.

They just sailed close alongside a ship that could disintegrate them with a single volley. The earlier battles had still came down to luck but at least they were fun to watch with unconventional ways of beating the enemy.

>implying delegating command to XO to go lead a boarding party isn't a stated right of a captain
>implying every single one of her "leave the ship" isn't a boarding party or a toilet paper run

>spolered text
It must be noted that providing that item to her crew is a sacred duty for any captain

What about that time she ran out to pick up Mina?

Its to protect her waifu, what kind of sailor does not save her waifu?

She was the best at using the skipper.

>implying she didn't board a SHIP in that one
I knew I could make that joke

Parachute drifting after creating a rocket smoke screen is pretty special.

So can we all at least agree that mind control hamsters was a stupid concept?

No one bitches about Neuroi, so why should we bitch about mind control hamsters?

The mind control hamsters are in a markedly less exaggerated setting.

No, it was GREAT

Nearly everything about this show was just not thought out at all.

>Tama shoots a bullet out of the sky

Yeah, no.

What went wrong with the show's direction?

Agreed, the hamsters ruined the otherwise down to earth setting where japan has sunk into the sea and teenage girls patrol the oceans in WW2 ships despite the war not happening and also there are no planes.

It's like her own personal toilet

Nothing. People bitching about it are just people buttmad the show didn't follow their edgelord fantasies. The show knew what it wanted to be and did it well.

I would be Machi's own personal toilet.

Remember when Shiro thought she should be the one going on away missions? You can sense the moment she realized her mistake.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is an edgelord

I wonder what it's like to fuck her inside that little observation tower?

I demand historical battle re-enacted this time.

I was hoping they would pull a Johnson and just keep on getting closer until the Musashi gun could not lower the barrels enough to hit them.

Girl I'm gonna miss you.

> be an admiral
> win a lot of battles
> die in plane shot down
> shameful death for sea warrior
> reincarnate
> remember all your previous life
> reincarnate again and again
> now you are the cat
> ship`s cat
> all crewmans is cute young girls
> every night you wait for middle watch
> wait for watch girl to get drowsy
> check the course
> fix navigational errors
> place bookmarks in instructions
> when all stuff is done you return to your place
> can`t sleep
> look at sea
> only gray skies over Guadalcanal are reflecting in your eyes

Mike makes some cute faces, I want to make her a mother

a.pomf.cat/cfqjvq.webm

I almost cried at the end of it. I could just imagine the voice inside Mike-chan head,
>>You did your best Harakaze, thank you for supporting us till the very end!

That boat almost made me feel human again.

Do you think that Mike should be given command of a LCS vessel?

She should be given command of the salvaged Harekaze refitted for space travel so she can explore the final frontier.

my.mixtape.moe/fudgta.webm

Feels like there was a lot more during the show.

>Space destroyer Harekaze
You just want another go at Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

she should be given command of the whole bloomer fleet since they're a bunch of useless faggots

>You will never smell girls that were locked in a room for a month
Did they sneak out to the bathroom or something

"My hat was in that car."
--Dragnet, 1987

Where's OMOKAJI IPPAI?

>Hai "Really, they're going with THAT music?"Furi
Whoever handled the BGM selection needs to taken out back for a stern reprimanding. Followed by high impact career termination.

For that matter, where's YOSORO?

So I was going to pick it up but never did. Is it worth watching?

It feels kinda sad knowing I missed out on watching what is probably an enjoyable show

Its actually quite enjoyable.

If you like cute girls and have a fetish for lesbians and smelly bodily functions.

I had fun with it.

Do you like cute boats?

You can see how other skippers do understand the hurt from seeing Mike's ship go down under.

Chief Maron's response reminds me of why engineers all go down with the ship. I am glad that Harekaze didn't show any sign of buckling until everyone's off, since Maron would've stayed at her post even if an order to abandon ship was made.

Not really. It never knew what it really wanted to be and suffered from poor directing.

It's an okay show. Could have been better.

Can Kouko request a transfer to the Spee?

my.mixtape.moe/bebvfu.webm

I missed one.

Do I watch this show?

my.mixtape.moe/zhijwp.webm

That Shiro yell back is really cute.

Depends on her opinion on jews.