Konosuba

Yunyun sunday!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sv6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Work tomorrow

Fucking finally, can't wait to get back to my cubicle.

Remember to tenderize the Yunyun beforehand.

Be grateful for your cubicle, I have an "open workplace" that looks like a call center.

>ywn torture Dickness's Thickness and make her love you forever.

streamable.com/sv6o

The version with sound, it's much better

IS THIS A SHADOW DICK?

This image is shopped, right?

Anyone else can't stand her voice?

Aqua > Yunyun > Megumin > Darkness > Eris > Wiz > Chris

The OVA never existed. Fuck that shit.

What

I'm glad Konosuba shares my appreciation for large saggy boobs.

Megumin moment!
This was sad and cute. Megumin had a hard life.

The OVA sucked, wasn't funny enough.

And Megumin apparently doesn't have nipples

Are FFF subs good?

>"Konofuta"
>Aqua sneaks into the bath after Darkness, to see why she bathes alone.
>Upon discovering Darkness's cock, Aqua teases her, fapping her to near climax.
>She stops right at the edge and figures it's over, but the torture of Aqua stopping right at the edge sends Darkness into a crazed, masochistic rut...

DEEN and their saggy tits.

I'm going to bully explosions till she cries

Ignore him, its probably just that one user who got really triggered over Kazuma getting killed.

Apparently out of all the black comedy moments in the seriously, getting killed by your friends (who know that he can be revived multiple times), is a touch too far. For some reason.

Kind of strange that they included the final moments of the Megumin spin-off in this comedy focused OVA. Though it was a nice moment, just sort of out of place.

I'm got to steal her panties and NEVER give them back

Someone call some doujin artists.

There's already futa Konosuba doujins.

DELET THIS

>ifunny.co

Kill yourself.

She's too fat

Any like that one?

I'm conflicted about Toyosaki Aki voicing Yunyun. On one hand, I want to say all girls she voices are best (like Yui, Uiharu, Momo, etc.), but Megumin is already best. Then again, she did voice that walking pile of shit in Kokoro Connect

On the other hand, I wasn't expecting to hear a voice that high from that kind of character.

>Not wanting more

This is Yunyun in the LN.
DEEN fucked up hard this time. The other characters, while somewhat different from their LN counterparts, where still easily recognizable. But Yunyun doesn't even look like herself in the OVA.

So what's Kazuma's excuse for not violating Aqua?

She's so retarded he can't ever see her in a sexual way.

He literally sniffed her hair and couldn't get it up. His high level hikiNEET powers allow him to see nothing but her rotten personality.

>Eris > Wiz > Chris
>Eris > Chris

What.

What is this expression supposed to convey?

Yeah, the other designs were pretty spot on (mostly just lacking details like the bits on Darkness' armor), but they really fucked up with Yunyun. If it was just one thing that was messed around with it would be tolerable, but it's a combination of the hair, face, and even her tits (strangely) that makes the design feel really off.

Not to mention her voice didn't really match up with my expectations. Hers is the only one I'm a bit iffy on, and the only one where I kind of prefer the Drama CD's voice. I mean it may just be that I need time to get used to it, and season 2 might improve my impression, but right now I'm can't help but feel a tad disappointed.

Utter defeat

When is it going to be Aqua-sama day?

Depressed Yunyun is the best Yunyun!

What the fuck is with the lack of fun Yunyun illustrations in volume 9? Like I only spotted one in the spoilers and the rest were literally all Megumin (and a guest appearance of Aqua)

When the Eris-sama day starts, because it wouldn't be an Aqua day if you aren't jacking someone else's parade.

Yeah, but one is out-of-character and the other one, while in character, involves frog vore.

This one would involve Darkness's masochistic tendencies going out of control because Aqua made a bad decision.
>Aqua goes back to bathing, only to be surprised by the deliriously horny Darkness wanting to cum but at the same time reveling in the frustration of her orgasm denial.

Bullying is the best.

Yeah, the voice really threw me off at first. I'd always imagined Yunyun as having a softer voice. Though it's still not as offputting as DEEN's horrific character design.

Also, why do they keep introducing side characters so suddenly? They did the same thing with Wiz. Skipping a character's introduction and then including them later by saying "oh yeah, we met this person in that part we didn't show you" is bullshit.

Well honestly I'd rather they pull a Wiz for her during an OVA then screw up her proper introduction in volume 3 which season 2 is supposed to start off with.

Though if they decide that they can skip her intro in season two just because they did this half-assed inclusion then seriously, fuck em.

Because she wasn't introduced yet you autist.

Play with original hamster dance song.

>14 years old

>dat grass slide

This came with the LN and is not season 2 yet.

Yeah, that is kind of that user's complaint. Technically her introduction for anime only viewers is this OVA, which said "hey this is a person we recently met!" with no real intro into who they are or why they relate to the story.

Wiz' intro was seriously messed up since, to someone without knowledge of the novel's chronological order, she looked like a character shoved in solely to explain how Kazuma obtained the skill drain touch.

Because they didn't expect the anime to explode the way it did and were forced to change course during mid-season.

Keep in mind that right after that serious scene they kill Kazuma.

Can't see them skipping her intro. She shows up to save them when it becomes apparent that they can't even fight toads without Darkness in the party.

They'd only skip her intro if they skipped that part, which wouldn't make sense since it's a pretty important plot point.

what's with the cum on her hair?

would you fap to Aqua?

Yeah, mood whiplash, pretty commonly used in comedic series that have hit or miss results. As clearly seen here, still I believe that people are taking it a tad too seriously. I seriously think it is only animeonly viewers, since I guess novel readers believe it is par for the course. But I haven't seen enough context around these posts to make that a solid conclusion yet.

That's what I hope is the case as well, however they also skipped stuff like Keele's dungeon and Wiz' introduction which everyone thought was an essential part of those volumes. Vanir's intro is going to be somewhat screwed up or appear random if they can't connect his presence with the Dullahan, Wiz, and the dungeon.

Toad slime, but it may as well be the same thing at this point as pic related suggests.

>her tits (strangely)
I'd say this is one of the biggest parts. The saggy tits look stupid on everyone, but Yunyun's breasts are so pronounced that they really stand out.

Honestly, I can see them skipping a whole bunch of plot points so that they can get to Village of the Crimson Magic.

I thought all Crimson Demons were supposed to have DFCs?

What does Aqua's hair smell like?

They have red eyes and are chuuni.

It's just Megumin because of poor nutrition. The others are normal, Yunyun and Arue are stacked.

Probably nothing, like water.

Frog slime, sweat, and hay.

>tfw your loli imouto has bigger than you

Disappointment.

Yeah, the tits on Wiz were already kind of ridiculous enough, but Yunyun's really stand out a tad too much to the point where I can't take them seriously. It also makes her clothing look really silly, which I never got that sort of impression of looking at the LN art.

And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they did a "remember that time we ruined Darkness' marriage meeting?" in regards to volume 3 just to speed things along. Not exactly the biggest lost, but I just can't help but feel like they will take the route of least effort now that they know the series can be a hit with a low budget.

Probably some kind of weird heavenly incense that religious folk would say is super amazing, but it actually just smells like a disparate mixture of scents if you aren't drinking the kool-aid.

DEEN really shot themselves in the foot by not considering a S2. The Dust party trade, in addition to being a fucking amazing chapter, explained how he got farsight and that's vital to his dungeon exploring and thieving, which form the basis of entire volumes.

I want to rub and take whiffs of Wiz's thighs too.

Office jobs aren't as bad as they say right? Especially someone with no social life like me.

That's what happens when you dine on evil gods.

Depends on whether or not you get stuck doing customer service or not.

I won't say I'm not the best at that job, but I'm not allowed to go back to a few sections now because the directors don't like for me to tell them that the only real solution they have is to replace 12 and 13 year old computers because they died.

If they know they aren't going to do a S3 no matter what then I can't really blame them for wanting to adapt the best volume, but it was a big enough hit that they could probably pump out more, so skipping stuff doesn't make as much sense.

Has it been confirmed for 12 episodes? Seems like an easy 24.

They're shit. Your coworkers will be loud and obnoxious and you'll be forced into human interaction at every turn.

I don't think it's been announced either way. It'd be great if it got 24, but I don't want to get my hopes up. If it did, I'm not sure whether I'd prefer them doing 6 episodes per volume or taking more time and covering some of the skipped content so things make more sense. Volume 5 is probably a better stopping place, but I really want to see that so that 10/10 castle break in with best girl animated.

This show is hilarious at times, why did people tell me it was fucking shit?

I thought her name was closer to FUN FUN. but they said YOU YOU

Because it's not 3deep5u.

Because the usual backlash against anything that gets somewhat popular, plus people assuming it is another SAO clone without bothering to watch it.

In terms of normalfag, some initial cries of sexism and such put some people off. But then a bunch of them actually bothered to watch it without preconceived opinions and found the complaints grossly exaggerated.

>chapman_reviews.jpg

i just need more explosions in my life

None of the characters look the same if you're going to compare to the LN designs. Just admit you're biased because you like her.

>Technically her introduction for anime only viewers is this OVA
The OVA is bundled with volume 9 of the LN
No anime only viewer would ever watch it

i'm just not a fan of the saggy tits yo, never will be

also give lalatina back her protective breastplate, out with the molded boob plate its such a tired trope

I'm pretty sure most people here get it through torrents, so plenty of secondaries will watch it without realizing they're expected to have 8 volumes of knowledge going in.

>except for all the ones in these threads
Yeah, just because it was bundled with the LN doesn't really mean shit you know.

of course FBI-kun, we only watch the anime by buying the BDs and learn moonrunes to read the official LN releases

where can I buy my own Wiz

Liches dont have sexual desires

She can make one for you, but it will explode after half a day.

I don't think the people watching this illegally is high on their list of priorities.
She is briefly introduced, and the OVA isn't deeply ingrained in the main story, so you don't need any prior knowledge. Her interactions aren't confusing or super important.

Says who?

The point is that pirate tertiary westerners don't exist and don't matter when taking these kind of decisions

Okay, but, assuming this takes place in the anime canon, it's still her introduction.

Your premise is false. The OVA is just fanservice to LN readers. Just admit you fucked up and carry on.

>implying Asians don't pirate shit
Your point still doesn't stand since, objectively speaking, this is her first animated appearance, hence a non-informative introduction like this would serve to only confuse people who go by the animated material.

The fact it was bundled is a mute point, since those who were interested in the anime, and only in the anime, will seek it out regardless of where it came from. And they would be from a position of ignorance, that would, again, be messed around with by their odd decision.

We're not saying this in of itself is bad, just that it may have a bad result were they to flub Yunyun's proper introduction due to the existence of this OVA. After-all it wouldn't be the first time an anime introduced an important character with an OVA, then in the the next season assumed the audience already knew them because they also assumed the viewers saw that OVA.

I've heard secondhand that it was written by the author, so it can be canon. It really does not go against anything. But it's still not season 2 yet.

>your premise is false
>just fanservice to LN readers
Nice arguments you got there, you sure showed that user.

Saying what is essentially "I'm right you're wrong, deal with it" surely most have gotten you far in your life.