How many girls have he fucked?

How many girls have he fucked?

he hasn't found a girl worthy of him

he only fucks bayonetta

From his homeland/planet or on earth?

Has he fucked*

This dude is too pure even for anime standards.

>implying he even needs to come in physical contact with a girl to make them orgasm

user please, he has better uses for his time.

zero

>we will never see the last episode due to an earthquake

Are you going to die before October 26th?

He is the perfect man

And as the perfect man, he knows he's too good for any woman

>summerfaggotry

Too pure for the likes of 2DPD.

how many breads have you eaten in your life

what do you guys think of the hints towards his illness and death in the manga? just a theory or what?

0, like any jap

It's more likely that he's an alien. We don't know anything about his parents and about where does he live, and he wants to work with NASA.

He's an alien, and Fukase is another member of his species. There are references to space travel/colonization and cryptids all throughout the story.

He could also be an angelic being, here to elevate humanity, while Fukase wants to do the opposite.

I might not, user

I genuinely might. I need to do something.

No. He's never lost his virginity because he never loses.

>He is the most interesting man in the world!

HE NEEDS NO SEX!

Are these fags seriously just not airing the last episode? How fucking retarded. They couldn't possibly get any slot open? What is wrong with these fucking idiots.

Is this Comedy? If yes, then is as good as "Daily lives of high schoolboys"?

>meanwhile they air the last two Flying Witch's back to back

C'mon guys. Clearly those slots are somewhere.

>sakamoto on my namesday

lel

Am i the only one who feels like sakomoto seems like a fucking asshole? If he was real i would genuinely hate that guy

What if Sakamoto is actually a cat?

Sometimes He acts as a troll
For You

Why would he fuck his own mom?

>I did the bayonetta meme again

Im a special snowflake or he is?
Not even sure if he is doing it in purpose, he might be an actual autist.

How is this man still in high school? Why haven't they kicked him out?

no law against repeating the same year as long as you follow the rules*

Probably for the same reason every guy in the show dislikes him too. It's hard to stare at something greater than you in the face without getting irritated.

I'm disappointed that Fukase finally "leave" school just like that.

It only took one not-so embarassing moment.
I hope the manga still continue.

Im so sick of this bullshit sjw garbage. Males can't lose their virginity. It's not a real thing unlike females. Fucking retards. Yes im moderately mad

>"Daily lives of high schoolboys"
It got morals that you can learn of from Sakamoto. He didn't tell you how to live a better life, he showed it to you by being the example.

You should read a few last chapters, there's character that feels the same as you.

The author really think it through, damn. Even your post already got answered in the manga.

>Virgins being upset over people talking about losing virginity

>brainwashed sjw cuck

Do you know retarded it sounds to say a male lost his virginity if you stop to think about it that is. The only reason you think it's normal is because of muh social justice

>implying any woman is worthy of his body
Unless you manage to pick out literally the single best girl in all of anime I doubt any vagina will be granted the honor and privilege of being fucked by the most perfect penis imaginable.

There's going to be a one chapter spinoff about Hayabusa, and the BD volumes have short skits, but other than that, the manga is over.

This and Nichibros are directed by the same guy.

>Virgin
>I'm gonna do some mental gymnastics

This is more pathetic than being a virgin.

I dont even have to look at you to know you look like a fuckboi. My condolences that the feminists got you.

yeah you'd hate him until he did something really cool for you out of nowhere and then you'd fall in love

>male virginity is sjw garbage
I wish.

Losing virginity sounds very stupid, better stay a saint.

Several saints were not virgins though, since chastity isn't limited to being a virgin.

None. He's saving himself for marriage, like a true gentleman.

Looking forward to the next manga that the author does, this being her first fucking work and all

It's hard for me to believe that this is her first work. The writing and art are too polished; her art style is also somewhat old-fashioned. Maybe she worked in the industry before under a different pen name.

Are you kidding? He's a turbo-virgin, it's the source of his power.

The art did get better too much for her to have extensive experience. Compare this, from the first chapter

to this, 7th chapter I think.

Even the first chapter is fairly well-drawn. I'd guess she's an art school graduate at least.

Pretty boys are usually gay. So the question is, how many boys has he fucked?

this
I'd say he got fucked by like 9 maybe

>Pretty boys are usually gay

Found the faggot.