Cheap Sex and the Decline of Marriage

>Why is marriage in retreat among young Americans? Because it is now much easier for men to find sexual satisfaction outside marriage, argues Mark Regnerus

>Kevin, a 24-year-old recent college graduate from Denver, wants to get married someday and is “almost 100% positive” that he will. But not soon, he says, “because I am not done being stupid yet. I still want to go out and have sex with a million girls.” He believes that he’s figured out how to do that:

>“Girls are easier to mislead than guys just by lying or just not really caring. If you know what girls want, then you know you should not give that to them until the proper time. If you do that strategically, then you can really have anything you want…whether it’s a relationship, sex, or whatever. You have the control.”

>Kevin (not his real name) was one of 100 men and women, from a cross-section of American communities, that my team and I interviewed five years ago as we sought to understand how adults in their 20s and early 30s think about their relationships. He sounds like a jerk. But it’s hard to convince him that his strategy won’t work—because it has, for him and countless other men.

archive.is/pCgyl

Why aren't men opting for expensive sex anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidcampbellasian.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/david-campbell-asian-woman-womanizer-from-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My parents didn't work their whole lives so that I can lose half of my inheritance to divorce.

Well that is partly a bunch of crap since a very large percentage of the guys don't get laid at all.

Fpbp

i have absolutely no reason to marry unless i find a virgin unicorn and i ain't holding my breath for that. can't wait to see all these millennial women hit their 40's and start complaining about how nobody will "man up" and marry them. lolololololololololololololololol. live by the cock die by the cock sluts.

I'm sure there aren't any non-disabled people who don't get laid at least once per month

How do you define disabled? I haven't had sex since 2010

You have Assperger's :D

lmao this guy pissed off gook manlets so so much they made a website about him

davidcampbellasian.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/david-campbell-asian-woman-womanizer-from-america/

azn bois b mad at how easy it is for white guys to fuck their bitches. even when i go shopping at the asian supermarket i can see their eyes all over me. u mad azn bois??

>Girls are easier to mislead than guys just by lying or just not really caring

This is the root of the problem. Women used to be trained to be wary of men's games and social shaming helped reinforce this to minimize whoring about. That is all gone now.

>When I asked Kristin, a 29-year-old from Austin, whether men should make sacrifices to get sex, she offered a confusing prescription: “Yes. Sometimes. Not always. I mean, I don’t think it should necessarily be given out by women, but I do think it’s OK if a woman does just give it out. Just not all the time.”

>like i totally like think you shouldn't like give it out
>but it's okay if you do
>you shouldnt
>buts its okay
>not all the time
>but you shouldnt
>just sometimes
>29

Fucking roastie logic.

>Kevin (not his real name)
>not his real name
we know... his real name

y would any1 pay 4 something they can get 4 free?

Some asian schoolgirl was checking me out hard at the supermarket earlier this week. She was cute but the fact her mom had her arm around her was weirding me out.

Fellow white person here...the fact that he has to fly over to asian countries just to get his dick wet, makes him as much as a disgrace as a 39 year old virgin wizard.

No fucking way, I m not going to let the white race die. Im gonna marry a fine white lady and we are going to have kids, I swear to God.

I lost my virginity to an asian and have fucked more asians than whites in my life (3 asians, 2 whites, 1 ???race)

I went to China with my wife a few years ago and the girls there were all over me to the point that my wife was really starting to get pissed off.
I'm pretty sure that if I wanted I could have banged slanty eyed whores all day long with no problem.

I think this is missing the major problem. Stagnant wages, wildly inflated cost of education and real estate, lack of stable long term employment etc are the central problem. Second to that is female biased family court which makes marriage high risk for men. Social media and loose morals are tertiary and partly a byproduct of the first two categories. Respobsible people are reluctant to breed because their ability to guarantee a decent upbringing for their kids is very questionable.

I heard Bilzerian is so autistic about these photos that he prepositions all the models individually for like 30 minutes before the actual photo, and pays them extra money if they don't argue with him

I hate that ugly faggot

Meanwhile the very bottom dregs of society breed at rabbit pace because they get more government gibs for doing so. They then raise them poorly because they don't care, those kids then repeat the cycle.

You guys want this?

Bro I'm 30 and it's already starting. Turning dogs into babies, pathetically obsessing with "careers" (The most LOL female safety net careers are realestate, bartending, marketing, and managers) Something I've noticed although is that the younger generation seems to be getting more conservative so I think by the time these generation Z's get old enough to start laying pipe into marriages will raise. That, and there is not drug resistant ghonoriah

Yeah desu I feel the same, whenever some white dude is bragging the fact, the bragging just feels empty.

gib Norwegian gf now

how old are you ?

And thus the jew gets to win for another generation.

I have identity crysis (don't know have I finnish roots, slav or turk (tatar), my ancestry is from mixed region)

and when I have sympathy to a nice tatar girl, for example, I wanna have this identity, not without converting in religion, only national

another to finnish, slav and etc

am I beta? lol

I remember in years past, OPs would repost the same sex & marriage articles for months and years at a time. Since 2016 it seems a new article of this type is written at least once a month.

i could not be less sure that this man has a tiny penis. not even jealous of his bimbo train. if you think you have it bad only fucking carousel stacies, imagine just how used up each of those women are. they decided to make cock carousel their livelihood.

The girls in these younger generations are still going to be sluts. This notion of sexual freedom and promiscuity will continue despite younger generations SEEMING to be conservative. And thus this trend of female bullshit will continue until society collapses.

Maybe if you're down to settle with whales and feminists, I'm sure there aren't user.

He had to be named David..

Threadly reminder than this article is complete bollocks and directed to women.
We live now in a gynocracy and the main force behind the dating scene is hypergamy.
Threadly reminder than 20% of men are fucking 100% of women, and the rest are left to hang out to dry.

>real estate is a female safety net career
You aren't wrong. Seems every real estate agent and rental agent in Minot ND is female.

Well think about this career path. All you have to do is present the ementies of a home to a client and sell the home to them.

If you're even barely attractive, that guy is still going to sign on that dotted line because of the primitive sex brain.