Happy yom kippur goyim

seeing that it's the jewish day of atonement, allow me to ask for your forgiveness over any trangression that I somehow carried out against anyone here
I'm sorry for shitposting merchants and otherwise derailing threads with shekelposting and shilling.

so have a good new jewish year, all of you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlzqflMVpjA
youtube.com/watch?v=bVP_w1rQweE
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs
youtube.com/watch?v=dyBJ88C8vLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you :)

this day sucks honestly. the only thing you can do is card games

Happy new year to you too, even if I don't celebrate it. Have this polish merchant as a sign of friendship. Also please stop financing ISIS.

play morrowind again
that's what I'm doing

swap the card games for magic the gathering then you can trade valuable cards from the ignorant normie jews and make money, smart huh?

((()))

here's one of mine
also why? are you like pro russian? because ISIS only really exists for fuck moscow over

I don't like vidya that much honestly

Repentance is only to people goyim arent people.

ISIS=Israel secret intelligence service

Who is your favourite Jewish singer?

Didn't you used it against Assad and Iran? Also Kacaps joined war long after Isis was created. I fell that you are trying to jew me.

this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=JlzqflMVpjA

disappointing

Netflix

What would a Morrowind jew character build be?
Hlaalu Dunmer, dwemer would be a better fit but can't choose them.
Major skills? Mercantile, speechcraft, illusion, and enchanting for jewelry.
But what else? Maybe security? Alchemy? Destruction?

or talking to fags on Sup Forums

S-spare a shekel?

Well, I guess I should have included iran, but syria by itself isn't relevant because it's not a real nation anymore. it hasn't been one since the old assad died. nowdays it's a russian/iranian puppet, kinda like 75%/25% division between them
it's the only window to the mediterranian the russians have, and it allows them to manipulate oil and gas prices. it also functions as a useful shiite proxy for the iranians too. the former is the reason the CIA created ISIS in the first place, the second is the reason we gave the americans approval over it

I have too many to count

Thanks for the reminder

I feel bad that I almost forgot.

Maybe I'll seek out chabad this year.

This is top Jewry right here.

well as long aa you're sorry i giess that makes it OK that white people are extinct

youtube.com/watch?v=bVP_w1rQweE

שלם friend
Just a reminder:
ישוע
הנצרית
ומלך
היהודים

Summon daedric goyim to handle the dirty work (like irl)

Abuse every money exploit

House hlaalu is life, still rob their halls

hee
actually I always play a nord mage and jew the system's exploits to work around limits

Jesus Christ! Hold the presses! And Israeli speaking the truth. Moshe, mark this red in the calendar!

So what? That's it? Ring a knife at some person's back for many years and at some point just say a lacking substance and robotic sorry?

All of the highways are empty. You can ride your bike freely on them.

pay friend
just a reminder
jesus
the (female) christian
and king of the jews

Those are some ultra rare merchants. Many thanks!

But nothing so far that can beat my all time favorit. Although Winny the Jew comes close.

you'd prefer I stayed quiet and avoided sharing jew secrets?

oh just name the ones you want
they're free

I have a hard time going to synagogue, because everyone just wants to chat politics.. or ask me what I do for a job. (Im a cook, working on becoming a chef)

Working on converting, as I'm basically a goyim within my own family.

I am very lonely.

Can I become a jew just by converting to the religion or do you have to be a part of the race?

All I'm saying is that when you apologize for something you confess doing something wrong.
I thought jews dindu nuffin

5K shekel art, 6 Gazillion dead russians and jewcifer please

sure
but it takes like 1-2 years of studies, unless you for a reform temple which doesn't get you as many benefits
and will cost you 1 foreskin, no haggling

I was just looking for an apology this whole time. Thanks. Happy Jew Year

you have to jew a goy in order to become a jew
practice by rubbing your hands together and putting on your best (happy) merchant face

jews jew
it's kinda the whole point
and goyim don't seem to like it when jews jew so I thought it would be nice to apologize for any excessive jewing I've done

here

Im already cut for medical reasons

happy new year jew!

>nice to apologize for any excessive jewing I've done
That's what I'm talking about. You're just incriminating yourself with this tomfoolery.
Pretend or not.

ישוע
Jesus
הנצרית
>female Christian
He-netsryt
>The Nazarene
ומלך
And king
היהודים
(Of)female jews???
>The Jews

It's this why Jews hate Jesus, because they get cucked by Jesus on the daily for 2000 years?
Look at the first letter of each word, spells out yhvh.

This is why they hate christians, cause we reveal to them whom they rejected, with Moses

Jews don't waste their time on bullshit goy distractions. Got to hand it to them.

>theyre free

Yeah not falling for that shit

your race will be exterminated within another century

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

>((("medical" reasons)))

Zavi is one of yours. Not ours.

I like the fact how they exist today only because kings secretly kept them around in the middle ages to handle coin because it was sinful to do it themselves.

>they're free
...what are you scheeming this time, Mordechai?

Chabad-Lubavitch are closeted Sabbateans. The anti-Zionist aka real Litvish Jews even agree.

In Chabad lessons, they talk about how perverted Zavi was... Also, most Chabad people I've met are conservatives. So, you're wrong again.

you just jelly that if we all die people will notice

>613 get

Looks like a certain someone agrees.

idk,my benis used to hurt when I pissed.

Do you remember when a sabbatean witch named Abramovich ritually mock sacrificed women and children aswell as menstrual blood, sperm and other degenerate shit? And it took place in the highest echelons of US power and fame?

We called it Pizzagate.

What's so significant about 613?

>Sup Forums hates the jews

>site is full of them anyway

fucking weebs

"all Jews 2050"

your child

>613
The number of mitzot, or commandments. G-d's law.

well what if every post here that calls to hate jews is actually a pre-paid jew shill trying to lure you in?

The best way to defeat an enemy is from within.
Nah joking Sup Forums is controlled opposition. Doesn't surprise me the least that we were full them all along.

You should turn to Jesus Christ and you wouldn't have to do this.

fine, I'll bite. Kaijew is pretty based

Good evening goy's! Some very happy looking merchants in this thread mmmm yes indeed! Thanks for the shekels ahahaha!

MULTI TRACK JUDAISM

Shana tova

much thanks merchant, and now back to the oven

Some of you Jews are alright; don't celebreate Yom Kippur tomorrow.

>if you exterminate the jews, the jews win

seriously dumbass shut the fuck up. your kind burns even better than jews

You fell for the jewish tricks. You owe them a pound of flesh now.

turn the other cheek cuck.
ישו
הומו
ואין
ה'

we already have that weakenss covered

this is actually something I've been wondering too. With how tight knit the jewish community is, I was wondering if it was hard or impossible to become a jew.

Would a pork steak make do?

*Sup Forums was created by a Jew

Can't argue with those digits

You're a big nose

gotta give you that one, Shlomo

>no valid argument
>jumps to personal attacks
Typical jew.
Repent
יו
סוך
דיך

Don't feel bad Master Race. If white men weren't so stupid, lazy, greedy, and incompetent there would be no strife between our peoples. We appreciate your strong leadership in the face of endless white male idiocy.

Daily Reminder: The far right hasn't so much as even attempted to even build a modern school to educate white children. That is literally how stupid white men are. You have no one but yourselves to blame for the state of Western society.

Can you translate the hebrew part?

Did you recite the Kol Nidre, allowing you (in your mind) to nullify all of your oaths and promises that you may make to the goyim over the next 365 days?

Is that why you're always molesting kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

youtube.com/watch?v=dyBJ88C8vLU

Show me a group which is free from child molesters and I will consider your argument.

Yes, but we have to ask for forgiveness. Otherwise it doesn't count.

Don't know how it works with the goyim though.

Except for the fact that Chassidic Jews are a tiny minority yet are rampant with child molesters and other perverts.