White devil threw piece of chicken at black woman

twitter.com/Complex/status/913521199342374912

This is trump's america, litterally have tears in my eyes right now.
The chicken NEARLY KILLED HER YOU MFs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Complex/status/913521199342374912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nigger complaining about free food

Fucking typical monkey

>this implies so many negative connotation

who doesn't like eating chicken except for faggy vegans?

kek fpbp

>twitter.com/Complex/status/913521199342374912
did she just actually volunteer to become a mimetic super-heroine?

>another reason why it was so hard for me to tell the entire 3rd grade class that trump was going to rip them from their homes, shave their heads, and throw them into the ocean
>fucking trump
>this wouldn't have happened if we didn't have the electrical college
>kaepernick

when 'Popeyes Chicken' now has its own mascot who ackshually literully gets popped in the eye with a piece of chicken. serio...how great is this timeline?

>Shit that never happened

>no evidence transgression ever occured

I wish someone would throw Popeye's at me, man. Couple of biscuits and some mashed potatoes too

prolly some based thais

it was a Russian

Who is black and complains about gibs?

Yep. Add one more to the list of attention-whoring hoaxers.

LMFAO

This is literally black "whatta ya doing rabbi", only replace Swastikas with Fried Chicken and Bananas.

Too bad it wasn't a watermelon

typical white terrorism denying

Russian bot using a proxy here. I can confirm this to be true.

Even if there was it's so obvious that she was probably driving like a retard and someone just happened to be eating fried chicken when they got pissed off at her. People aren't leaving their houses with fried chicken in the car for the express purpose of throwing it at random sheboons.

white terrorism
>throwing a banana or some free delicious fuckin Colonel Sanders goddamn 11 herbs and spices fried chicken
muslim terrorism
>throwing AK bullets and grenades at a group of innocent bystanders

Wew lad

this

Why are black people so thin skinned?

>twitter.com/Complex/status/913521199342374912

Even the niggers be laughing they asses off.

>all these black people in the comments saying they would have caught it like a football and ate it

Watch out white boyz!

William is on the case!

Her same car was pumping phat beats all through the 'hood at 3 am.

You don goofed now poor little white boys.

It's just made he didn't gib purple drank too. How can you eat chicken without purple drank? Das racis.

Oh gawd niggers are such pathetic subhumans, especially the females ofc ( white females the same ofc. )

You fucking farangs keep coming over and ruining the fun " you can't call black people negros" . "OMG THATS HITLER THATS NOT OK"

First one is worst.
Second one is just a response to white racism and islamophobia

fpbp

>t.ignorant, superstitious, highly delusional nigger
the most remarkable claim here is that white people are clairvoyant: the white guy--we'll call him "chicken chucker"--needed to know he was going to be in traffic next to the coon--we'll call her "spear chucker" after the M.A.S.H. character by the same name--and therefore Chicken Chucker knew he'd need a piece of fried chicken.

I'm an idiot, so I would have assumed that yp-po were the ones who enjoyed fried chicken, but this nubian scientist instead used the opportunity to prove clairvoyance's existence. This is why niggers will always be superior to my verified-savant brain.

well something clearly fucking happened.
i bet she was the instigator, though, even if it was unintentional on her part.
however i don't trust flightly, emotional bitches to get their story straight so imma reserve judgment here.
I want to hear Chicken Chucker's side of the story.

nevermind niggers are literally murdering raping and pillaging on a daily basis while being burdens on society through over use of social services, THIS is what's important. There's definitely no reason people are biased against niggers, nope no reason at all!

Nowadays I cannot tell if you folks are trolling or not...

time to boycott kfc or popeyes guys

I wish someone would throw some chicken my way. Ungrateful nigger.