INTERVENE
SHOW THEM TRUE DEMOCRACY
LEAD THE WAY
FREE CATALONIA ||*||

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14037063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up you syndicalist pigs

Spain is the Fascist one? And here I was thinking that we had a lot in common, I guess not. Spain can have you then.

Who the fuck cares? Like you get to vote to leave your own fucking country just because your region is slightly more prosperous than the others. Fucking retards.

Here's a tip: revolutions require guns, not pens

lelelele you must think we aren't armed... look, once the Forces d'Ocupació (that's how we call FUCKING Spain's infiltrated agents and fascist police) are gone, who will stop us? There were MILLIONS in the street.

YOU CAN?T OVERRIDE THE MASSES
WE WILL
BREAK
FREE

Fuck off commie shit

>all caps
mod, please.

LOVING all the hate. LOVING it. You do know you're empowering us, right? Just like Spain trying to stop us... lol you're going to be VERY surprised in 1-O... you're going to be VERY surprised... internet virgins against awakened masses fighting fascism... wonder who would win??

Oh look, a fucking catalan

>poll
poll
>poll
poll
>poll
poll
>poll
poll
strawpoll.me/14037063

>t. Anna gabriel
Ambdos bandols son una merda, no hi haura independencia, nomes gent que s'omple les butxaques a costa d'un poble que manipulen des de ben petits. Aquesta es la vertadera black-pill

>repeating muh fascism that much
You realize that under a fascist government, puigdemont and cia would have already been sent to jail? Lmao
Nice b8 tho, made me reply

Fuck you you filthy fucking progressive scum, you literally want to ditch Spain and have the EU as your fucking new benefactor. You're the first step in creating a new Roman Empire of stagnation and degeneracy.

People, calm down, this is just a spanish LARPer pretending to be catalan.

VISCA CATALUNYA LLIURE

so if catalonia actually leaves spain are they going to have to rejoin the european union? or is catalonia based and going to tell the e.u to fuck off?

Even better, another country sucking off EU gibs

strength, brother

Nah, most indepes are so stupid that they would suck juncker's dick to join the EU.
Basically getting "independent" to rejoin the (((EU))).
Yeah it's retarded, but people are brainwashed.
If we were gonna fuck outta the EU I'd vote for independence

>Catalonia becomes an independent country
>immediately imports even more immigrants
>a culture and language that survived hundreds of years is wiped out in a generation because they went full leftist

Contra el feixisme sols es pot alçar la véu, collons.

Força!

LOL CATALONIA DIDN'T DIE DURING FRANCO YOU THINK WE'D DIE BECAUSE WE'RE NOT RACIST LIKE THE US? LELELE

i dont see the point of catalonia leaving spain, if catalonia is just going to join the same european government afterwards. Catalonia might even end up having to pay some of spains bills and that would be kek.
if catalonia leaves spain and doesn't join the european union then they are based as fuck and dont have to pay bills for anyone else and they can tell junker to fuck off and trade with whoever the fuk catalonia wants to

Enjoy being an (((independent))) EU puppet

Meh. If they're really "oppressed" and really want independence, they'll fight for it.

Yeah... the thing is that sadly, very few people in this country is based (in spain too, but catalonia has always been leftie central, especially barcelona). We are flooded of pro-eu cucks and leftists pro-open borders, there is no actual right wing party.
So yeah, this independence shit is pointless, since we would go for the damn EU again.
Anyway i hope that there are happenings the following days, they re confy af

Just help us the pro-Spain right-wingers who support all Spanish (from Hispania, not Castillian, which is a part of Spain) culture, imagine if you used all that strength for this instead of independence.

Austrian austrian reporting in.
I forward this.

>this much damage control
>"c-catalonia is based! r-right guyz?!

fuck commies