When did you realize yuri is the purest form of love?

When did you realize yuri is the purest form of love?

Love doesn't exist, user.

Excuse me?

That's not imouto x onii-chan.

When it was the cute thing to do.

Sounds about right

Incest is not right
Doubly so if it doesn't involve onee chans

Literally the plebbest of pleb-tier tastes. Onee-chan x younger sibling is superior in every form.

back to /u/

>wtf!!!
>redpilled
>......
You need to be 18 to post on this website, kid.

I hope you realize that Shin Sekai Yori is an anti yuri show, as it portrays it as nothing but bad.

I don't mind ironic shitposting but this is just lazy

>shinsekai yori thread
>it's just about gay shit

This should be a bannable offense.

Can girls love other girls' butts?

Yes. Cut it at the stem.

Who needs stems when you have flowers

The show would of actually be decent if it didn't have all that pedo crap in it.

To be honest this just looks bizarre.

When I was marathoning Precure

>would of

>posts a show where the main girl marries a boy in the end thus the yurifaggotry getting BTFO

>and this guy conveniently forgets that the would-be yuri partner is dead, thus killing the possibility to begin with

Over my dead body!

>this yurishit forgets that being gay is literally adolescence and that the main girl loved a guy whole time

>posts a picture of a show depicting homosexuality in strictly negative light as an instrument of control

Chocolate-vanilla swirl on naked lesbian luge while their hair flows behind them and would inevitably get caught in the back tire, ripping it from their scalp or ripping them off their little lovers' luge and really making a mess of things.

That maybe true but MC was never actually gay if based Marie wasn't their Shun's edge would have caused the group to break down due to the build up of unrequited love, I'm glad he died.

Mamoru did everything wrong.

I didn't see any negative light put on it, at all, and that's why so many homophobes here hate it. Because it's described as natural.

Natural if you are a bonobo

Then you've missed the point.
Homosexual desires in SSY are stimulated by society that needs a reliable and harmless way of keeping youth and their sexual desires under control. This is why no real love is involved in those relationships, in contrast of Saki's feelings to Shun.

>what is bisexuality

Not what this show has.