It's plainly obvious by now that Subaru is literally retarded

It's plainly obvious by now that Subaru is literally retarded.

>arrives in a fantasy land, immediately thinks he has superpowers and makes chuuni gestures with someone else's life at stake
>gets ambushed by roving muggers, immediately thinks he has superpowers and tries to use super strength on them
with his life at stake
>has to be sent back in time three times before he figures out he's being sent back in time
>keeps doing weird dumb suspicious things that make people suspicious of him or just think he's a retard
>spergs out over common courteous actions like kissing one's hand
>treats the monarchy selection process like a giant joke that he can throw childish tantrums in
>declares himself to be a professional knight with a stupid yakuza pose and throws a tantrum when someone points out he has no capability to be a knight
>responds to being called out on his uncultured behavior by wearing an expression that looks like someone just murdered his whole family and throws an even bigger tantrum
>picks a fight with a professional knight with his life at stake because he thinks if he has shonen willpower it'll all work out somehow

First for

FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS. LURK MORE

I am a progressive user :^)

shit thread no subject and made by a shitposter let it die

Pixiv got 14 new pictures ever since i checked before the episode aired.

I wonder how many pictures they're getting related to what happened in the episode.

I hope we get some NTR with Julius banging Emilia

You don't need a subject, it's there in the filename.

He made some hilarious faces in this episode.

Man, you definitely don't know how to do a proper OP. Jesus fuck.

All will be explained later.

reminder that despite how real re.zero feels and how relateable it is, it's still fiction.

can't be found by searching the catalog meaning more threads will pop up retard

You do when you want it to be a general

Subaru why do you hate me?

This is embarrassing to watch now. How much shit does he need to see to understand his place?

HAIL Felt-sama.

"Proper OP"s are for generals. As long as it's discoverable (which it is because Re Zero is in the filename) there is no problem.

Just some fujo doujins of Julius banging Subaru, sadly.

Emilia's heart is reserved for someone else in a different doujin.

I just want more of my princess.

who will get to lick her entire body that was cleaned of slum dirt?

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

Can I just start reading from Daisanshou - Truth of Zero or did the Anime butcher the adaptation so bad that I gotta read from the start?

Catalog searching also searches in the filenames you pillock.

This is all he pretty much needed user, the worst is gone. Now we wil only have Suffaru

Is Reindhart untouchable even against Greed power?

>Doesnt listen to his waifu
>Acts like a cringe retard and makes a fool of himself in front of everyone
>Blames the waifu afterwards

Is Subaru the worst MC ever?

Now that's alpha.

Someone needs to teach him a lesson. Give him the ol' spank on the ass.

Please fuck off. This isn't a general.

I've been told that since episode 3 or so and nothing has gotten better. Fuck you.

>I want to kill this fucking cunt.
He dindu nuffin, Subaru was actually an arrogant asshole if you are to consider how much of a stranger he is but tries to act as if he knows everything of the new society he is in.

No, he was being affected by the Witch.

Not even Subaru is that retarded.

Considering a major point of the arc is Subaru redeeming himself in the eyes of his peers and rallying all of them to fight cgi Moby Dick, this is a pretty logical starting point.
The lower he is, the more satisfying his development will be.

>implying this isn't literally the only way to make a unique MC at this point

He wanted her to understand, but since he can't talk about the time loops, he lost his reasoning, got desperate and said that stupid shit.

Not to say it's not his fault, but the fact he can't talk about it is pretty bad too for people to understand his side of things.

>not fixing everything
it's like you want this anime to be just like the others

Plus the CG Moby Dick.

>implying anyone uses the built in search function

ctrl-f doesn't

Embarrassed Emilia-tan is cute!

CUTE!

Nigga, shouldn't you have spoiled the first part instead of the end of your post?

Good thing I don't mind spoilers

Is anime incapable of designing low-tier villains who don't look like literal stroke victims?

>be a knight
>his waifu emilia goes to important meeting, time to look cool
>some faggot appears out of nowhere and starts talking shit
>"you should take care of your mouth, you're making emilia look bad"
>"no u"
He did nothing wrong.

see

So who would you support?
I think Felt "Fuck your kingdom" goal is the best.

Give me a reply in which you tell me how hard you would rape Felt-sama. If you don't do this I will throw a shitposting tantrum and the summerheat will hit your foreheads

>
He cannot tell the truth god dammit.
he's fucking cursed.

Is Emilia really Satella but doesnt know it? They keep emphasizing shit about her being half elf and looking like the witch and then there is Subaru and his magic hand witch scent bullshit and his connection to Emilia.

Also what is his tie with the witch anyway?

Well this episode made me feel uncomfortable. Powerlessness always gets to me. It's like when you're getting beaten so hard the only thing you can do is spit on the guy's face so he can beat you worse.

Subaru is his only companion

>literal traitor
>ugly
>child
>knows literally nothing
why

No user, you're the only retard who actually CTRL+Fs in the catalog instead of using the built in search which also searches filenames.

>his waifu Emilia
He is gay, dude.

But anyway he ruined everything

If you can relate to Kazuma you're probably a normal male.

If you can relate to Subaru you probably own a Fedora.

If I am not wrong, the spoilers I did read beforehand didn't mention anything like this.

Yeah I'd go with her in an instant
Also helps that her knight literally cannot be hit by anyone in any kind of battle

Me.

Subaru was clinically depressed in his old life and he loves Emilia/mansion staff to an insane degree because they showed him love for the first time in his life

Can't wait to see Foxy Grandpa go full on White Whale Holy Grail
Should be the highlight of the season.

HE FIXED EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE SHOW

Praise Felt!

Captain! You're back!

Julius is so fucking unlucky, reading those spoilers made me feel bad for him.

He can if he stomachs the pain. Not that it matters because Satella will just kill anyone he talks to instantaneously as he'll find out by the end of arc 3.

How does ir make you feel Subaru could fuck his shit up with Greed's power?

Can't relate to either, both are acting out of what their character is supposed to be in the first place.

Reminder to cringefags that you must reach thirteen before posting in this site

I love your help translating shit, but your posts are usually quite bad.

see Then you are wrong and should read more pots. He was affected, his admiration is not normal by any means.

Cant wait to see how the animate Betelgeuse torturing and mutilating Subaru and Ram over and over and slaughtering Emilia and friends non stop.

The NON STOP SUFFERING MURDER HELL TRAIN TORTURE EXPRESS arc will be great

assuming they dont skip it or censor everything

which they almost certainly will..

Is it really you?

He never truly did try within his best in the anime to tell someone.

>Knights are autists.
>Nobles are faggots.
>Jew loli is a jew.
>Priscilla is a prick.
>Emilia is a beta.
>The whole kingdom follows the orders of a magic rock.
Why wouldn't you want it to burn to the ground?

His waifu wants to birdcage him for his own safety

He was unaware how strongly people took the title of Knight in that world and wasn't prepared for the public humiliation by Julius.

He didn't blame her, he was trying to explain he's just trying to help her but she thinks he's doing it for himself. Then he got mad and told her if it was about debts the amount she has to him is already unpayable and he still wants to help her.

For fucks sake, that's just a theory, stop driving it around as if it's the truth.

how many of you fucks tried to self insert into this MC and got blown the fuck out as he cringed himself?

So how is it looking for this getting a season 2?

>Knights are autists
jesus christ this

So are any of the Light Novels translated beyond the anime?

Pretty high chances imo, LN seem to have moved in rankings which is a good thing done by the anime.

I will be the one to lick it clean of the scum in the first place.

This explanation is literally "Shirou Emiya has no sense of self"-tier. It's literally "Muv-Luv Extra is deliberately boring" tier.

Just because you went out of your way to create an uncompelling MC who behaves like an autistic retard, and came up with a convoluted explanation to justify his behavior, doesn't make his actions any less retarded or uncompelling to watch.

Author wants it all adapted but who knows what white fox want

His tie is that he's cursed by her. Since there's only one witch.

Also Emilia being Satella and not knowing it makes no sense. She's sealed off. The reason for him having that curse and specifically being the one who got transported into that world is another mystery.

>unironically complaining about a woman being beta

Funny because it was me who started that meme.
But the spammer isn't me. In fact it must have been multiple people.

>how many of you fucks tried to self insert into this MC and got blown the fuck out as he cringed himself?
C'mon, why would someone actually self-insert and on the top of it self-insert as a hikikomori instead of a good character?

R-right?

I think green is the most fit to rule.

I want Subaru to kill himself.

>Muv-Luv Extra is deliberately boring
But it's true

It's not autism, it's retardation. Remember they live in a time period where the amount of information we'd find in a newspaper today is what an average adult male is expected to know over the course of their entire life.

When does Reinhard go balls deep in Felt?

whats wrong with her face lad

He really should've killed himself after he dropped the spagheti hard in front of Emilia.

He had all of those before going into the fantasy and if you don't like the just stop watching it

If they actually go about adapting more later on with a second season or something like that what are they gonna do about Al? I mean they pretty much skipped him, and he's bound to play an important role later on.

In my opinion winter kansai loli should be the queen.

I had to pause the episode in the scene where Julius called him out. But his behavior in that situation was understandable.

Sup Forums is unfortunately full of autists who think they would have handled getting humiliated in front of their waifu better.

CRACKPOT
R
A
C
K
P
O
T

I think red is the one I want to rule.