How do we stop the AMWF epidemic pol?

How do we stop the AMWF epidemic pol?

OH MY LORD, AN ASIAN MAN IS HOOKING UP WITH A WHITE GIRl. IM SO INSECURE IN MYSELF THAT I HAVE TO MAKE MY INSECURITY PUBLIC AND FIGHT AGAINST THIS!

- the post

At least the child will more than likely be a functioning member of society

Right.

I don't have a problem with honorary whites, having kids with whites.

epidemic? I've never seen this combo in my life and I've seen most mixed couples regularly. If asian-white mixing is a problem,shouldn't we be more concerned on the rampant white male obsession with asian females,as seen on this board

Supreme Gentleman.

We dont.
More supreme Gentlemen for us

That's why I said more than likely

go back to r/asianmasculinity

How? By realizing its not a real thing. Its like gluten allergies

It's a one in a million case, no need to be concerned

No one cares. First because it doesn't happen in real life and two because the offspring of Asian men is so weak that it can't survive in this modern environment.

If it means more hapa qts, I'm down.

>epidemic
What, all 5 couples?

>>>r/asianmasculinity

I'm ok with AMWF.

As long as i can fuck their women im down.

I usually see the white GUYS with Asian women. Honestly can't blame them though. A lot of American guys are fed up with the white bitch sense of entitlement.

This is the only reason I'm okay with White/Asian mixing. It should still be kept to minimum as there are way more Asians than Whites.

This is the guy spamming AMWF threads.

she's canadian and he's really ugly

Is that John??

You can't. Just embrace it white bois. Put on those chastity cages.

By waking up, you dreamer.

>GUYS
You almost gave it away, fellow goyim.

Just let us have them, please. You take enough of ours already.

It'a not an epidemic.

Just more asian nerd fuck bois venting on Sup Forums bc they dont get white women.

There is not AMWF epidemic outside of bait threads.

Don't care. I stay as far away from white women as possible.

oh lord
She's... waifuuuuu
NOOO
MUST CONTINUE ARYAN RACE
DON'T BE WEAK

the heart wants what it wants

THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING

DAY OF THE ROPE NOW

Post more STPeach, that's how

>How do we stop the AMWF epidemic pol?
whites and asians breeding to become a super race is literally the next step in evolution.

she could be a single mom with 4 niglets right now couldn't she fucktards.

hmmm

Where is my white gf?

STPeach (girl in OP) grew up in an Asian part of Canada. She's mentally ill.

She talks about how she makes her lil servant bf eat cum out of her pussy and she cumswaps with him.

There is no epidemic. Mentally ill people can be into dogs and animals and this mentally ill girl is into mongoloids.

99% of good looking white women don't want you fags.

>AMWF epidemic

It's not. 200th fake concern troll of the day.

Why tho, it's the best possible couple, better than WW or AA.

You sure Vietbro?
Whitu piggu waifus are not that tight.

Tenda...

John we dont hate all asian people, japanese are okay

>whites and asians breeding to become a super race is literally the next step in evolution.
I'm starting to believe it to be honest... they are fucking ants, what if the mixed hapas ruled over the full blooded asians? Fucking Imperium of Man in the making.
Fuck user
What do we do?

we breed asians user.

Who cares

Christ almighty, what's the angle? What ratio of bitterns to water should person have to do this shit?

this, A/W

Tbh tho I'd do things like that for STPeach senpai. I've seen her ass enough times to suck my own jizz out of it as long as I got to fuck it again the next day

But seriously? What if this is the only way to defeat the niggers and mudslimes? What if this is the only way to defeat the jew?

I was being sarcastic.
Well not the about the tight part though.

>epidemic
OP is a larping faggot from r/hapas

>racist alliance between jappos and whites
>fighting communist subversion
History doesn't repeat itself, it rhymes.

These threads are posted by a pathetic hapa named John Bettendorf, aka Eurasiantiger.

Go read his blog, the poor fucker is suicidal. Wheels doxxed him hard.

Funny. as gook living in south, apparently good ol' racists dont really care about me. They would flip out if their daughters married non-whites - except for chinks. is it more of asians-are-forever-foreign mentality, or some honorary aryan shit, or what? granted, im more mature than my american millennial counterparts

>eats cum out of her pussy
Is it her cum or the cum of other dudes? Because the former is hot as hell and a natural thing if you like going down on women while the latter is very cucked.

>epidemic

you need to see the sun user

AM/WF produces alpha men and traditional women

can''t say so for the opposite

>epidemic
This is what 5fts chinks actually believe.